Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking news on CNN: an envelope with ricin in it has been sent to an office in the Senate

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

that's all I know right now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's being speculated that the ricin being mailed along with the use of pressure cookers in the bombs are both things associated with Al Quaeda.

Last edited by Bob on 4/16/2013, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

latest photo from Boston tv station which may show the bomb before it detonates. and then afterwards.

Breaking news on CNN:  an envelope with ricin in it has been sent to an office in the Senate MarathonBombBeforeAndAfter2

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bob wrote:It's being speculated that the ricin being mailed along with the use of pressure cookers in the bombs iare both things associated with Al Quaeda.

Nothing some nukes detonating in downtown Pyongyang won't fix.

Margin Call wrote:
Bob wrote:It's being speculated that the ricin being mailed along with the use of pressure cookers in the bombs iare both things associated with Al Quaeda.

Damned straight.

Do they have oil...?

Margin Call

Margin Call

William wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

Damned straight.

Do they have oil...?

Even better....cheap labor.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Letter was sent to Senator Roger Wicker from Mississippi. No one will care.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But if the whole thing is leading to nuking Poontang, it aint very smart to hint that it's Al Qaeda what did the bombing. Not unless they try to tell us those little midgets running commie North Korea are secretly Muslims.
That would be like Brother Carl Gallups says when he says Obama is BOTH a commie and a muslim.

But then again they invaded Iraq after Saudis did 9/11. So I guess there is a history of that sort of idiocracy so who knows.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bob wrote:But if the whole thing is leading to nuking Poontang, it aint very smart to hint that it's Al Qaeda what did the bombing. Not unless they try to tell us those little midgets running commie North Korea are secretly Muslims.
That would be like Brother Carl Gallups says when he says Obama is BOTH a commie and a muslim.

But then again they invaded Iraq after Saudis did 9/11. So I guess there is a history of that sort of idiocracy so who knows.

I think we're getting the plots confused. This is clearly designed to shut down the USPS and sell it off to FedEx.

It may have been Cubans. They are close by, have nice beaches and pretty ladies and lots of old cars. The perfect place to invade. Plus our guys could come home on weekends. No Nukes, too close to Miami. I bet if you go check, they have a lot of damn Pressure cookers for sale.

Last edited by Hallmarkgrad1 on 4/16/2013, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

what a bunch of god damn shit.

you fuckin people think this shit is funny?

I bet you would be crying like a motherfucker if this happened to someone you loved or near you.

YOU PEOPLE ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:what a bunch of god damn shit.

I bet you would be crying like a motherfucker if this happened to someone you loved or near you.

It's horrible that people lost their limbs and are in critical condition and are dead. Some even being children.
But we're just trying to cope with it and humor helps with that like it does with most everything horrible and there is a lot of horrible stuff in this world.
So it's not that we're really bad people. Just trying to deal with it all the best we can. If we stop having humor it's not going to make those people's legs reattach or bring them out of critical condition or bring them back alive again.

Last edited by Bob on 4/16/2013, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Relax, it'll be OK.

Have a drink.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bob wrote:latest photo from Boston tv station which may show the bomb before it detonates. and then afterwards.

Breaking news on CNN:  an envelope with ricin in it has been sent to an office in the Senate MarathonBombBeforeAndAfter2

What the heck is that big black box, a mail box? That thing must be indestructible.

Margin Call

Margin Call

We're in the clear here. You already blamed it on Muslims.

I promise comments on this forum are far less a part of the problem than setting bombs in public.

Yella

Yella

Margin Call wrote:
William wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

Damned straight.

Do they have oil...?

Even better....cheap labor.

Oil doesn't matter, it is the manufacture and sale of war materials to our government and to any one else who wants them. That's where the money is.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Margin Call wrote:

What the heck is that big black box, a mail box? That thing must be indestructible.

I thought about that when I saw the pic too. But it could be that the PO is now anchoring those things to the concrete (not sure) and that would help explain why it didn't move. And yes those things are heavy steel so probably could withstand being dented by this kind of bomb. Human tissue is a lot more fragile than steel.

Damn it. I will try to do better.

In case of danger get behind or in a Mail Box.

Markle

Markle

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:It may have been Cubans. They are close by, have nice beaches and pretty ladies and lots of old cars. The perfect place to invade. Plus our guys could come home on weekends. No Nukes, too close to Miami. I bet if you go check, they have a lot of damn Pressure cookers for sale.

It was rice cookers Fidel Castro gave to all his citizens a few years back. They don't have anything to put in a pressure cooker.

When Pressure cookers are outlawed only cooks will have them.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Now Shelby from Alabama has received one.

Margin Call wrote:Now Shelby from Alabama has received one.

cowh too....there are some sick folks out in the land...Thought they had a suspect after the Mississippi Sen incident...

Margin Call

Margin Call

newswatcher wrote:

cowh too....there are some sick folks out in the land...Thought they had a suspect after the Mississippi Sen incident...

Now Carl Levin from Michigan. There must be 100 letters.

Margin Call wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Now Carl Levin from Michigan. There must be 100 letters.

Very similar to after 9-11....

newswatcher wrote:

Care to guess if the bomber(s) share your disrespect for Pres. Obama...?

Whether they lean left or right...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum