Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

very suspicious ... could be a false flag easily...

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:boys boys. we can disagree without being disagreeable. lol

An eight-year-old boy got blown up, Bob.

I'm not feeling agreeable.

Everyone here, including you, teo, chrissy and me, feels the same way about an eight-year old boy getting blown up and a bunch of adults getting their legs blown off.
Cussing each other out won't make that be any less horrific.

2seaoat

An eight-year-old boy got blown up, Bob.

T didn't do it......and Sal did not kill people with drones......makes as much sense as making a fist and punching a concrete wall...........

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:well bob it's fairly common knowledge that Oklahoma city was executed by the government to demonize and disband militias which were springing up in every state..it worked very well....

You know, I normally find your outlandish conspiracy theories entertaining in a freak show kinda way.

You might want to wait until the bodies are cold and in the ground and the amputations complete before you start this ridiculous bullshit tho, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Stupid fucking piece of shit ?.....your fucking beloved president puts dismembered children in the ground with his drones all of the time and then laughs about using drones on his daughters boyfriends....You are indeed a marvel of hypocrisy...oh yeah you are the whole damn turd not just a little piece.

I'm not defending drone attacks (of which you are well aware I'm opposed), I'm ridiculing your absurd paranoia. Get a grip, asshole.

Right and 20 million dead folks in Stalinist Russia or even more in Maos China were too paranoid....Listen I got a grip. History repeats and government grow and get out of control often and with regularity.

Tom understands me you candy ass....

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Thomas Jefferson

There you go.

That kinda freak show shit is good.

Just let the victims alone for a while.

Give it two weeks.

An eight-year-old got blown to pieces.

Two weeks ...

... OK??

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:An eight-year-old boy got blown up, Bob.

T didn't do it......and Sal did not kill people with drones......makes as much sense as making a fist and punching a concrete wall...........

Yeah but the 8 year old wasn't killed by my buddy .. Sals buddy kills hundreds and probably thinks he deserves his peace prize....sheesh.

Markle

Markle

There has to be a lot of whacko's over in the Western Panhandle if they really believe the Boston Marathon Bombing was faked.

Somehow my guess is that these are the same folks who believe 9/11/2001 was an inside job, we never really landed on the moon, the Holocaust never happened and who knows what else.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:There has to be a lot of whacko's over in the Western Panhandle if they really believe the Boston Marathon Bombing was faked.

Somehow my guess is that these are the same folks who believe 9/11/2001 was an inside job, we never really landed on the moon, the Holocaust never happened and who knows what else.

Wow a grand slam...good job.

very suspicious ...  could be a false flag easily... - Page 2 Boston10

look at this picture. look on the bottom of the shoe. this is at least a couple of minutes after the explosion. there is no god damn way in hell the blood on the bottom of this person is still that oxygenated.

maybe these fanatics that are involved in creating all these crisis are so fanatic about change they would actually mix up some dramatic scenes with a real infliction. I don't know, but look at all this stuff. there is something terribly wrong and something is not right.

now look at this picture. notice the American flag bag
very suspicious ...  could be a false flag easily... - Page 2 Boston11

now look at this picture much later, its still there, how odd that would get left there and in two bloodied pics. where the blood is still abnormally red btw.

very suspicious ...  could be a false flag easily... - Page 2 Boston12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum