Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the next false flag be in West Virginia at the scout Jamboree.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

OH my God, TEO, why would you even think such a thing? Mt. Hope is very close to the city where I grew up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Nevada governors candidate thinks it is suspicious they moved the Jamboree to a very isolated area, after having held in the same (much better) place for 30 years. He also says that the ones running the preparation for the event  are just plain evil people. Watch the video.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I did one better. I went to the candidate's site and read the entire story.

I hope nothing like that happens.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PBulldog2 wrote:I did one better. I went to the candidate's site and read the entire story.

I hope nothing like that happens.

Me 2..now don't get angry about my pitbull post..there are no bad dogs just bad owners.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I hope not, too. I recently met a mom who told me her daughter is going to the Jamboree...it's a wilderness excursion. I don't know exactly how that works, but that's what she said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is it the same motive that the government is slaughtering American children to make it easier to take our guns away like the government slaughtered the children in the Connecticut elementary school? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

from infowars.com (Alex Jones)...

Nevada’s 2014 gubernatorial candidate David Lory VanDerBeek announced he has reason to believe the next false flag event may occur at the 2013 National Scout Jamboree, and may come in the form of a biological attack.

“Let me be clear,” Mr. VanDerBeek stated on his official site, “my objective in sharing prior knowledge of a mass casualty terror drill is to prevent criminal elements in the government from taking this drill live at the jamboree.”

What "elements" in the government?  The only elements in the government that can pass gun laws are the congress.  And most of the congress is the lapdog of the NRA and the gun lobby,  not to mention millions of gun defenders who vote for them.
I get it.  These "elements" slaughtered people in the Colorado movie theater and then they slaughtered small children in the CT elementary school,  and since that didn't work,  they're now gonna slaughter the scouts at the scout jamboree.  And they can keep on doing this and nobody ever blows the whistle on it.  
Even though Tricky Dick couldn't even get away with a lousy burglary and Slick Willie couldn't even get away with having his dick sucked.  And I guarantee you according to Alex Jones and this kook,  both of those were in the illuminutty too.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:from infowars.com (Alex Jones)...

Nevada’s 2014 gubernatorial candidate David Lory VanDerBeek announced he has reason to believe the next false flag event may occur at the 2013 National Scout Jamboree, and may come in the form of a biological attack.

“Let me be clear,” Mr. VanDerBeek stated on his official site, “my objective in sharing prior knowledge of a mass casualty terror drill is to prevent criminal elements in the government from taking this drill live at the jamboree.”

What "elements" in the government?  The only elements in the government that can pass gun laws are the congress.  And most of the congress is the lapdog of the NRA and the gun lobby,  not to mention millions of gun defenders who vote for them.
I get it.  These "elements" slaughtered people in the Colorado movie theater and then they slaughtered small children in the CT elementary school,  and since that didn't work,  they're now gonna slaughter the scouts at the scout jamboree.  And they can keep on doing this and nobody ever blows the whistle on it.  
Even though Tricky Dick couldn't even get away with a lousy burglary and Slick Willie couldn't even get away with having his dick sucked.  And I guarantee you according to Alex Jones and this kook,  both of those were in the illuminutty too.  lol

Sorry you think puppets like presidents are important...they aren't any more. The Corporate/ banking establishment runs the country and no they are not American they are global. Also they get away with robbery and murder daily... The presidents kiss their ass ALWAYS. Our military isn't...they work for the banksters...it's just a money but more so a power thing Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So it's "banksters" who are giving the orders to slaughter children because the banksters want to take away our guns.

I've told you this before.  But listen to me for a second.
My first cousin married the son of one of the very most powerful international "banksters" in the world.  In fact he was that for decades of time.  He has also been one of the head honcho "bilderburgers" for the same amount of time.  He arguably was one of  the most important figures in the "opening up of China" and the Wall Street collapse and everything in between.  
If anyone is an example of the powerful people you and Alex Jones hate the most, it would be him.

Trust me,  I know a lot about him,  a whole lot.  And he aint slaughtering children in elementary schools and scout jamborees in "false flags" to take our guns away.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well glad you got a lock on everything that happens in the world...might as well shut down the internet and just get Bob's daily report. Why does any one else Snowden, Assange, and Mike Hastings didn't have to be blown up he should have just given you his information for your daily report that we all will hang on every blessed word of it to base our futures on and those of our children. Say don't you have some near poison to take for your cancer, forbid you should eat healthy and exercise when dream drugs are available...You just stay safely mainstream Bob swallow the s--t and all will be well in Brownsville.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teo, I keep reading your things and reading your things. Please define for me a false flag incident. I honestly don't know what that term means.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:Teo, I keep reading your things and reading your things. Please define for me a false flag incident.  I honestly don't know what that term means.

In the days of pirates the pirates would raise a flag which was friendly to the ship they wish to ravage. When they got near enough to broadside the prey they would shoot away her rigging board her and take her cargo and hold any passengers of worth for ransom.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

This was a modern false flag where Israel attacked one of our US Navy ships with planes that had NO markings. It was an effort to blame the Egyptians and draw the USA in on the side of Israel in their fight Egypt.

I remember the Liberty incident Teo, I'm that old. But that doesn't really define "false flag" for me. Are you saying that the government is going to  attack the boy scouts and pretend it's an anti-gay group that does it?
Something to make Americans mad at conservatives.

I can't believe that.

The Liberty wasn't much of a false flag incident. They knew the day it happened that it was the Israelis that did it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well glad you got a lock on everything that happens in the world...might as well shut down the internet and just get Bob's daily report. Why does any one else Snowden, Assange, and Mike Hastings didn't have to be blown up he should have just given you his information for your daily report that we all will hang on every blessed word of it to base our futures on and those of our children. Say don't you have some near poison to take for your cancer, forbid you should eat healthy and exercise when dream drugs are available...You just stay safely mainstream Bob swallow the s--t and all will be well in Brownsville.

I think all I said was my cousin's father-in-law was one of the top "globulists" as Alex Jones puts it. Because he is.
And I've been learning about him ever since she married his son (about 30 years ago). My Mom and Dad stayed at his Connecticut estate with him and together with my aunt (his son's mother-in-law) babysat his grandchildren, both in CT and at his Central Park penthouse. My aunt got to meet one of his best friends who was also a frequent visitor, Henry Kissinger, who as you know is another one of the illuminatti anti-christs.
And I learned a lot about the dude from all that, teo. Especially after his company (AIG) collapsed Wall Street. That's when I really started to learn about him. Me and my two cousins (two other first cousins) really started digging because then we wanted to know all about him. And we learned it all.

But Assange will have to get the lowdown on anybody else.
Greenberg is the only bilderburger and illuminatti kingpin I have any knowledge about. In fact he's the only person who has any power at any level of any kind that I have any knowledge about. I only got the knowledge about Greenberg because a cousin happened to marry his son.
Everybody else in my family married bums and I'm a bum too. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:I remember the Liberty incident Teo, I'm that old. But that doesn't really define "false flag" for me. Are you saying that the government is going to  attack the boy scouts and pretend it's an anti-gay group that does it?
Something to make Americans mad at conservatives.

I can't believe that.

The Liberty wasn't much of a false flag incident. They knew the day it happened that it was the Israelis that did it.

Yes they messed up and couldn't sink the ship but had it gone to the bottom no one would have ever known. As far as a false flag, Oklahoma City  was an FBI operation that used McVeigh as a patsy to carry the militia flag and blame the Militias that were springing up all over and demonize them into breaking up. There were 3 bombs in the building and all were supposed to sync with the truck bomb outside. Only one went off and the other two were found inside where the FBI planted them and they were disarmed. So the false flag was that of the American Militias because the Feds wanted them shut down because they were growing so fast after the WACO slaughter...

Waco sucked too. Janet Reno was the worst AG in history. I don't think Waco was a false flag thing though. Thanks for the definition. I honestly never hear the term unless I read it on this forum.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:Waco sucked too. Janet Reno was the worst AG in history. I don't think Waco was a false flag thing though. Thanks for the definition. I honestly never hear the term unless I read it on this forum.

No WACO was straight up a Hollywood production to keep the BATFE in uniform. Many in congress thought it was a redundant force and they needed a way to show how needed they were.. so they burned up some kids and kept getting their paychecks..damn them to hell,

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just a little aside to the family tree story.  My family is a bunch of tarheel rednecks. When my one cousin (he was also an only child like me and we grew up together like brothers) found out that our cousin had married into the family of this powerful new york jew,  he went ballistic.  I've never heard worse anti-semitism from anybody,  including you,  teo.  It was anti-semitism that was so over the top that it became an inside the family joke.

But what goes around comes around.  Because years later the same cousin's son married,  yes you guessed it,  a dreaded jew.
We're all still laughing about that (except him).   lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Greenberg is the one on the right in the first set of photos on this page,  teo.
The one just to the right of David Rockefeller.
One of the four faces which is featured when the writer then says "The Illuminati are the real rulers of the world, the Elite who exercise complete control over the financial and political systems of all major industrialized countries".

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30786547/Understanding-the-Illuminati-Mindset-Why-the-USA-is-Scheduled-for-Destruction

Last edited by Bob on 7/15/2013, 11:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob there are men that have had two families at one time that neither family knew about the other. So just because you have an "Illuminati" in your family soup doesn't mean you know everything about him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob there are men that have had two families at one time that neither family knew about the other. So just because you have an "Illuminati" in your family soup doesn't mean you know everything about him.

It's just as I thought,  teo.  Your mind is now closed to learning anything that isn't just confirming the brainwashing.  I think they have a word for that,  teo,  and the word is cult.

No, someone doesn't mastermind the conquest of the world and his family remain oblivious to it. That's not how real people in the real world works.
That only resides in peoples' imaginations.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How the real world works, teo, is people like Greenberg make billions with legalized racketeering (which is what AIG was engaged in). They don't need to blow up children in elementary schools and boy scout jamborees to get all the money and power they want. Blowing up children in elementary schools and boy scout jamborees would be the last thing in the world those people would ever do. That would jeopardize the sweet deal they have with the legalized racketeering. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum