Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

very suspicious ... could be a false flag easily...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://tracesofreality.com/2013/04/15/boston-marathon-explosion-officials-announced-drill-before-explosions-bomb-sniffing-dogs-on-scene/

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.” Evil or Very Mad

I have to admit, I have gotten to the point to where I cant believe a lot of things im seeing. and then you have those damn disaster actors and they seem to be involved in this stuff and im wondering how they can pull this shit off.

Now it is a fact that there was a drill going on, no doubt about that. so was this a inside spy that pulled that off?

I looked at a bunch of pics from the scene yesterday and a lot of the blood did not look right to me, it wasn't as brown as it should have been, was way too red.

Im not convinced of this but I have a shadow of a doubt Teo, looking at the pics of the thing last night between the peoples faces and the blood, it could be a false flag event. and I tell you what if these things all these horrible things eve seen in the last few years under this president btw, are propaganda stunts we need to rush the white house. and I know you know they did pass a law to where they could use propaganda on us, the public so this might be where this shit is coming from, batman murder, movie theater murder, newtown, and this, a few others.

anyway, look at the blood please and tell me what you think. Ive seen a lot of blood and it doesn't stay red oxygenated like that for long, it turns brown dark yuky quickly outside the body.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it's a "false flag" then sooner or later you and Alex Jones are gonna have to explain how using a bomb to do this is supposed to make it easier for "them" to take away our guns. Because you and Alex yourselves have ALWAYS told us that's the motive for ALL of these mass shootings. But as you notice, this time it's not a fucking SHOOTING.
Is the new theory gonna be that "they" are doing this to take away our bombs? Because we aint got no bombs. Last time I looked, we can't buy bombs at a gun show or Mike's Gun Shop. lol

Also, do you really think it's unusual for the authorities in Boston or NYC or Washington DC to have bomb sniffing dogs at huge events like this? They have bomb sniffing dogs all over the place for the Times Square New Years Eve celebration, so is that evidence of a "false flag" too? Please get a grip.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:I have to admit, I have gotten to the point to where I cant believe a lot of things im seeing. and then you have those damn disaster actors and they seem to be involved in this stuff and im wondering how they can pull this shit off.

Now it is a fact that there was a drill going on, no doubt about that. so was this a inside spy that pulled that off?

I looked at a bunch of pics from the scene yesterday and a lot of the blood did not look right to me, it wasn't as brown as it should have been, was way too red.

Im not convinced of this but I have a shadow of a doubt Teo, looking at the pics of the thing last night between the peoples faces and the blood, it could be a false flag event. and I tell you what if these things all these horrible things eve seen in the last few years under this president btw, are propaganda stunts we need to rush the white house. and I know you know they did pass a law to where they could use propaganda on us, the public so this might be where this shit is coming from, batman murder, movie theater murder, newtown, and this, a few others.

anyway, look at the blood please and tell me what you think. Ive seen a lot of blood and it doesn't stay red oxygenated like that for long, it turns brown dark yuky quickly outside the body.

It could be reptillian blood. Many in the tinfoil crowd believe the illuminatti are being controlled by "reptillian shape-shifters from the 4th dimension".
So it's logical to think reptillian blood is not the same color as human blood.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I have to admit, I have gotten to the point to where I cant believe a lot of things im seeing. and then you have those damn disaster actors and they seem to be involved in this stuff and im wondering how they can pull this shit off.

It could be reptillian blood. Many in the tinfoil crowd believe the illuminatti are being controlled by "reptillian shape-shifters from the 4th dimension".
So it's logical to think reptillian blood is not the same color as human blood.

Look here. I aint no god damn dummy. Ive had my hands in shit up to my elbows ripping out a organs from a dead body. I once pulled a mans scalp over his fucking face to do a brain autopsy while holding him by the ears.

I know what fucking old un oxygenated blood looks like. and do you think I like coming to this conclusion? NO I DONT. but I look very hard at subjects because its in my blood to do so. Its part of me, who I am. The ANALYSER

Im very upset right now because after the theater massacre, the newtown bs and now this. and Ive looked at them CAREFULLY. something IS NOT RIGHT. and saying that makes me crazy. and as much as yall want to paint me crazy. I not crazy.

Im sick of this shit. I try not to draw conclusions till I look at the specimen. But now ive looked. and something is amiss.

Stay in your little happy world, yeah for you, wish I could. I hate seeing the truth, it pisses me off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

Look here. I aint no god damn dummy. Ive had my hands in shit up to my elbows ripping out a organs from a dead body. I once pulled a mans scalp over his fucking face to do a brain autopsy while holding him by the ears.

I know what fucking old un oxygenated blood looks like. and do you think I like coming to this conclusion? NO I DONT. but I look very hard at subjects because its in my blood to do so. Its part of me, who I am. The ANALYSER

Im very upset right now because after the theater massacre, the newtown bs and now this. and Ive looked at them CAREFULLY. something IS NOT RIGHT. and saying that makes me crazy. and as much as yall want to paint me crazy. I not crazy.

Im sick of this shit. I try not to draw conclusions till I look at the specimen. But now ive looked. and something is amiss.

Stay in your little happy world, yeah for you, wish I could. I hate seeing the truth, it pisses me off.

I apologize. But what is it that you're getting at. Are you saying the blood doesn't look like it should if it came from people injured in the bombing?
That would mean people were not actually injured in the bombing. That the whole thing is a fraud and it was staged to look like people were injured.

So here's my question. What would that accomplish for whoever the conspirators are? Wouldn't it just make more sense to go ahead and injure the people than to try to fake that and have you and other medical professionals, including the ones at the scene, call bullshit on it? Why would it benefit the conspirators not to just go ahead and injure people?
That would be a hundred times, maybe a thousand times, easier for them to do than to fake the injuries. It's not easy to fake injuries with hundreds of spectators looking on. Also, we have all kinds of video of the bombs going off right in the midst of the spectators. Wouldn't all those videos have to be faked too? Because the hundreds of spectators would know if bombs didn't go off amongst them.
And then there's the problem of how you get all these loved ones to claim their relatives were killed and injured. They would all have to be actors and not real relatives. Damn that would be difficult to pull off. Especially when it doesn't do a damn thing to benefit the conspirators since it would be easier just to let the deaths and injuries happen.
Are you sure you don't want to rethink this?

2seaoat

I doubt she needs to rethink it.......she maybe needs a new TV.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I apologize. But what is it that you're getting at. Are you saying the blood doesn't look like it should if it came from people injured in the bombing?
That would mean people were not actually injured in the bombing. That the whole thing is a fraud and it was staged to look like people were injured.

So here's my question. What would that accomplish for whoever the conspirators are? Wouldn't it just make more sense to go ahead and injure the people than to try to fake that and have you and other medical professionals, including the ones at the scene, call bullshit on it? Why would it benefit the conspirators not to just go ahead and injure people?
That would be a hundred times, maybe a thousand times, easier for them to do than to fake the injuries. It's not easy to fake injuries with hundreds of spectators looking on. Also, we have all kinds of video of the bombs going off right in the midst of the spectators. Wouldn't all those videos have to be faked too? Because the hundreds of spectators would know if bombs didn't go off amongst them.
And then there's the problem of how you get all these loved ones to claim their relatives were killed and injured. They would all have to be actors and not real relatives. Damn that would be difficult to pull off. Especially when it doesn't do a damn thing to benefit the conspirators since it would be easier just to let the deaths and injuries happen.

if you have hundreds of actors on the scene, a controlled scene it wouldn't be hard. you don't know these people. you don't know who is who.

you have these people coming out of this scene with their cloths torn like in some zombie movie, the blood on the streets is still red and it shold be brown.

im saying something isn't right. I don't know all the answers bob. but something isn't right. if I knew the god damn answers id be on the front page news or in a fema hut most likely.

at least I dare to think for myself

do an experiment. go cut yourself on a pavement, wait a couple of minutes and tell me what the blood looks like ok, show us even if its bright red.

2seaoat wrote:Are you sure you don't want to rethink this?

I doubt she needs to rethink it.......she maybe needs a new TV.

I didn't watch it on tv, I don't watch tv, I looked at several umpteen pics.

must be nice to live in la la land where you never question anything that you know is true to your mind just because the media and the gov said so...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I had an accident when I was diving once and my blood came out blue.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I had an accident when I was diving once and my blood came out blue.....

well, you are an alien lol

2seaoat

must be nice to live in la la land where you never question anything that you know is true

Gee, do you suppose my sister in laws brother who is a doctor and was there was also in la la land.......whatever floats your boat.....I saw the emails from doc which were sent out to family......maybe he does not know what blood looks like........he needs your review of some photos to help him......really.....are you kidding?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

if you have hundreds of actors on the scene, a controlled scene it wouldn't be hard.

Well assuming that's not hard to do and assuming that's what happened, I still need to know why do that instead of just letting the people blow up.
I thought these conspirators were supposed to be evildoers who don't care about human life. But now they're sounding more like humanitarians.

Alex is on 790 AM right now. I'll turn it on and see if he has the answer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

do an experiment. go cut yourself on a pavement, wait a couple of minutes and tell me what the blood looks like ok, show us even if its bright red.

Tell you what. I'll do this as a compromise. When I prick my finger to test my blood sugar tomorrow morning, I'll leave the blood on my finger and see if it turns brown after a couple of minutes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Alex is saying it was definitely and positively a "false flag event". And he's saying he is "being demonized" as a result of it. So apparently it was done to discredit Alex as much as any other motive.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now he has someone on the show who is saying "there is going to be another false flag event in the next few days which will result in the country being put under martial law".

And, it was also done "to blame the Tea Party".

And he's saying all this is "an absolute no-brainer". I think I can agree with that. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

well bob it's fairly common knowledge that Oklahoma city was executed by the government to demonize and disband militias which were springing up in every state..it worked very well....

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

if you have hundreds of actors on the scene, a controlled scene it wouldn't be hard.

LOL.

You are a fucking moron.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:well bob it's fairly common knowledge that Oklahoma city was executed by the government to demonize and disband militias which were springing up in every state..it worked very well....

You know, I normally find your outlandish conspiracy theories entertaining in a freak show kinda way.

You might want to wait until the bodies are cold and in the ground and the amputations complete before you start this ridiculous bullshit tho, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

Just a friendly suggestion.

The veritable plethora of recording devices at the scene would not bode well for a conspiracy.

If the pics were snapped moments after the explosion would the color of the blood me different than in later pics taken as evidence...?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:well bob it's fairly common knowledge that Oklahoma city was executed by the government to demonize and disband militias which were springing up in every state..it worked very well....

You know, I normally find your outlandish conspiracy theories entertaining in a freak show kinda way.

You might want to wait until the bodies are cold and in the ground and the amputations complete before you start this ridiculous bullshit tho, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

Stupid fucking piece of shit ?.....your fucking beloved president puts dismembered children in the ground with his drones all of the time and then laughs about using drones on his daughters boyfriends....You are indeed a marvel of hypocrisy...oh yeah you are the whole damn turd not just a little piece.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Stupid fucking piece of shit ?.....your fucking beloved president puts dismembered children in the ground with his drones all of the time and then laughs about using drones on his daughters boyfriends....You are indeed a marvel of hypocrisy...oh yeah you are the whole damn turd not just a little piece.

I'm not defending drone attacks (of which you are well aware I'm opposed), I'm ridiculing your absurd paranoia. Get a grip, asshole.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boys boys. we can disagree without being disagreeable. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:boys boys. we can disagree without being disagreeable. lol

An eight-year-old boy got blown up, Bob.

I'm not feeling agreeable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

I'm not defending drone attacks (of which you are well aware I'm opposed), I'm ridiculing your absurd paranoia. Get a grip, asshole.

Right and 20 million dead folks in Stalinist Russia or even more in Maos China were too paranoid....Listen I got a grip. History repeats and governments grow and get out of control often and with regularity.

Tom understands me you candy ass....

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 4/16/2013, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum