Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago at Miami

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicago at Miami Empty Chicago at Miami 4/14/2013, 2:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

The Heat are putting on an unbelievably efficient shooting performance right now. This is why I cannot watch college basketball.

2Chicago at Miami Empty Re: Chicago at Miami 4/14/2013, 8:55 pm

2seaoat

The Bulls can beat Miami without Rose, but they sure as hell cannot beat them without Gibson and Noah.......I hope both teams get healthy, and everybody plays well.....it should go to seven games if they meet in the playoffs. I think Noah's injury is more serious than what they are telling us. Rose will probably not come back without Noah. The Bulls were beat like a drum by Toronto a couple of games ago without Noah in the line up the aggressive press does not work when they float a pass to the baseline......it was horrible defense without Noah in the middle.

3Chicago at Miami Empty Re: Chicago at Miami 4/14/2013, 9:04 pm

I hate the HEAT and everything they stand for. I'd root for Kim Jong Un before Lebron.

4Chicago at Miami Empty Re: Chicago at Miami 4/14/2013, 9:10 pm

2seaoat

I hate the HEAT and everything they stand for. I'd root for Kim Jong Un before Lebron.

I like James. He is a great player. I just think at this point in his career, I need to see some championships. They should win it this year with the Bulls injured, but I think that will be it for a couple years, unless folks start filling in that bench and can be satisfied with few minutes. They are two deep in my opinion.

5Chicago at Miami Empty Re: Chicago at Miami 4/14/2013, 9:12 pm

2seaoat wrote:I hate the HEAT and everything they stand for. I'd root for Kim Jong Un before Lebron.

I like James. He is a great player. I just think at this point in his career, I need to see some championships. They should win it this year with the Bulls injured, but I think that will be it for a couple years, unless folks start filling in that bench and can be satisfied with few minutes. They are two deep in my opinion.

He will choke in the end along with his team. Last year was a fluke against the Thunder.

6Chicago at Miami Empty Re: Chicago at Miami 4/15/2013, 9:06 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I hate the HEAT and everything they stand for. I'd root for Kim Jong Un before Lebron.

What, exactly, does the Heat stand for?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum