Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wake Forest vs Miami

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 2:33 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Upset Alert: Though the game is not over yet, could Miami be looking forward to FSU next weekend. Fourth Quarter 14-10 Wake.

2Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 2:50 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yeah, but it is the ACC.... If I were FSU, I would be on my toes today. NC State has upset them before a number of times....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 3:37 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

WOW, 2 weeks in a row that Miami has come back to win with less 60 seconds left on the clock.

Miami is the last team that I believe will give FSU problems. Everyone thought that Clemson was going to give them trouble, however Clemson was a pushover.

As for the ACC, they are turning into one of the strongest conferences in the country. I rate them #2 behind the SEC. There is a lot of parity in the conferences today that was not heard of a few years ago.

Last edited by Ghost Rider on 10/26/2013, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 3:41 pm

2seaoat

WOW, 2 weeks in a row that Miami has come back to win with less 60 seconds left on the cock.

I must admit I have never come back after 60 seconds......I usually need a little more time.

5Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 3:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Second play of the game.....FSU intercepts the ball. Looking good!

6Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 3:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers  touchdown FSU.

7Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 3:50 pm

GO NOLES

8Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 3:57 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Tell yall what! This Okie could easily be peruaded to forgo OK football since I live here now and no longer stationed in Oklahoma. FSU is really looking impressive in the games I have been able to watch this year. If I had a vote, Winston would certainly get my Heisman vote.

9Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 4:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:Tell yall what! This Okie could easily be peruaded to forgo OK football since I live here now and no longer stationed in Oklahoma. FSU is really looking impressive in the games I have been able to watch this year. If I had a vote, Winston would certainly get my Heisman vote.
...my vote too.

10Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 4:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

3/4 through the quarrter and it's 28-0. Will we be charged with bulling?

11Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 5:07 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Joanimaroni wrote:3/4 through the quarrter and it's 28-0. Will we be charged with bulling?
I don't think there will be an upset in Tallahassee today as the Z-Man was suggesting earlier. I look for the 1st stringers to play the first series of the second half and then turn it over to Jacob Coker and company.

12Wake Forest vs Miami Empty Re: Wake Forest vs Miami 10/26/2013, 5:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:3/4 through the quarrter and it's 28-0. Will we be charged with bulling?
I don't think there will be an upset in Tallahassee today as the Z-Man was suggesting earlier. I look for the 1st stringers to play the first series of the second half and then turn it over to Jacob Coker and company.
cheers cheers 
You called that one, Ghost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum