Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama crying about gun control filibuster

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead wrote:NW, PD, nochain . . . . . reading your posts one would think the proposal would authorize the government to come after our guns . . . . . . nothing could be farther from the truth. The most basic thing that should be done is a loophole free BACKGROUND check . . . . . that is reasonable and I hope it passes. Mitch McConnell should not filibuster this but allow the Senate to debate the issue and allow a vote . . . . . . yall need to stay on point here . . . . it should not be filibustered! That would be shameful to me.

In your current bill that is agreed upon, it is full of loopholes. Guess you lost out on that one.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Now I can wait on the rest of the Cub Scout troop to file in and add their tripe too.

FT, Dreams, and WTM.

The Three Musketeers of Illogical and Leftwing spin.

And what are you...the king of hate? I have never in my life met any self-professed "Christian" who was so full of hatred. You're a fake.

Obama crying about gun control filibuster - Page 2 Z

The hate thingee position has been completely reserved for you, Dreams, W_T_M (or whatever he calls himself now), and Sal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDLDgje0Wc

Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum