Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another obama success story.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another obama success story. Empty Another obama success story. 4/5/2013, 3:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost-ros.aspx?post=2dbe7fdb-4bee-4511-b597-45434a4702d9&icid=autos_4175

Another $529 million of our money down the drain.

Markle

Markle

gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost-ros.aspx?post=2dbe7fdb-4bee-4511-b597-45434a4702d9&icid=autos_4175

Another $529 million of our money down the drain.

The few cars produced were not even made in America.

What is it the Progressives say about jobs being "shipped" overseas.

*-+
-*what we are seeing is lots of BIG utopian plans coming from the left. Unfortunately they are not well thought out and are disasters.

personally I just think obamas goal is to spread some wealth and to destroy America as we know it. everything else in between that is just filler.

2seaoat

193 million drawn down on the loan. Yesterday, I saw two Nissan leafs, all electric cars in traffic. They are about 1/5th the cost of this vehicle, and that was the first time I had seen any all electric vehicle, and I see two in one day. The Volt is actually making sales when it makes no sense compared to a Prius, but the Leaf is a good fit for some people and much less expensive. The electric revolution is already here, and the government's incentives and loans, like the giveaways for railroads 125 years ago will have profound impact on our balance of trade as we become a net exporter of energy.

Sal

Sal

Another obama success story. 75413410

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum