Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

An eight year old jewish kid born in Berlin just barely made it into America before men, women, and children were considered little brown bags of diseased garbage and were turned away from America and faced death and concentration camps as ships were sent back to Europe.

His genius and contribution to America, like so many immigrants before him and so many immigrants to come is the American story at its core.

My appreciation of film, humor, and art were largely shaped by immigrants, but none better than Mike Nichols. May this kind genius rest in peace and may his legacy be that we can never forget our immigrant roots.

2seaoat

2seaoat

2seaoat

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

INVASION USA
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/11/39031/#JxBZKC2U7uKPvI8X.99

2seaoat

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr. Nichols’s father, from whom Mr. Nichols said he got his sense of humor, was a Jewish doctor from Russia who fled to America to escape the Nazis in 1938, Anglicizing part of his name — Nicholaiyevitch — to become Paul Nichols.

Illegal?

2seaoat

He arrived in this country two weeks before they started turning ships around.......nothing worse than diseased little brown bags of garbage.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/stlouis.html

2seaoat wrote:He arrived in this country two weeks before they started turning ships around.......nothing worse than diseased little brown bags of garbage.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/stlouis.html

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story Th?id=HN.607990940814477774&w=128&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Yet when the discussion turns to compromising and discussing true immigration reform you run away like a scardy cat because you don't want those other brown and yellow bags of garbage being offered opportunities to come to the United States legally.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3swBEBqBc

Very Happy

2seaoat

true immigration reform you run away like a scardy cat

You ever notice that nobody converses with you? So, I will extend you the courtesy of outlining your plan without cuts and paste and something lucid in your words about two paragraphs and I most certainly will not run away, but to date with all due respect, most people kind of ignore your gibberish......it is not that they are running away as much as you are often incoherent. I have found that you can be serious and can discuss issues with a little effort, but most simply take the path of least resistance.......which is not running away, but more of WTF is this person trying to say.

2seaoat wrote:true immigration reform you run away like a scardy cat

You ever notice that nobody converses with you?   So, I will extend you the courtesy of outlining your plan without cuts and paste and something lucid in your words about two paragraphs and I most certainly will not run away, but to date with all due respect, most people kind of ignore your gibberish......it is not that they are running away as much as you are often incoherent.   I have found that you can be serious and can discuss issues with a little effort, but most simply take the path of least resistance.......which is not running away, but more of WTF is this person trying to say.

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story Th?id=HN.607989557832191984&w=246&h=153&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

It's only progressives such as yourself who feel that way. You refuse to contemplate even the remote possibility that your stance is one of discrimination and bigotry. But then you're only concerned about the little unicorns dancing in the utopia in your mind. Too bad they're not really unicorns and it's far from being a utopia...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Smile

Now run away like the scardy cat you are when it comes to discussing true immigration reform because of your prejudice of peoples from around the world who you don't want to be allowed to come here legally.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My great grandparents were immigrants. Legal immigrants.

2seaoat

My great grandparents were immigrants. Legal immigrants.

Prove it......get their papers......anchor baby.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:My great grandparents were immigrants.  Legal immigrants.

When did they come over?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

When did they come over?

1880's.

2seaoat

Anarchists.........union sympathizers.........deport their children and grandchildren.....America for Americans.

2seaoat wrote:Anarchists.........union sympathizers.........deport their children and grandchildren.....America for Americans.

This thread is now political.

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story Th?&id=HN.607997434807585831&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

It's so easy to get the goat of old Seaoat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthtDjhqVOU

Very Happy

2seaoat

This thread is now political.

Now it is not......

Rats... I'm keeping an eye on this.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Now it is.....

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story Sarah_palin_5

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story Th?&id=HN.608013974727757300&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Yep!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ezy50aY6Bg

Very Happy

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:

When did they come over?

1880's.

Then unless they were criminals, prostitutes, or Asians, they were neither legal nor illegal.

They were just immigrants.

It was only with the Quota Acts of the 1920s that Congress established laws regarding normal arrivals.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:

When did they come over?

1880's.

Then unless they were criminals, prostitutes, or Asians, they were neither legal nor illegal.

They were just immigrants.

It was only with the Quota Acts of the 1920s that Congress established laws regarding normal arrivals.

Legal...one set of grandparents immigrated from Spain to Cuba when doctors were needed. From there to Miami because of a shortage og doctors. The other set were not criminals and immigrated from Ireland to Quebec.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Immigrants use to come here and work without government handouts. They lived hard lives and earned every bit of their citizenship.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum