Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO: "As The Forum Turns"

+2
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:She didn't get any responses when she posted at the PNJ and put a picture of herself on there saying she's sexy so she came back here and started w/ you. Now she's many times posted to something I said to someone else but it's a different story when you do it to her.LOL!

I think its funny you gripe about me posting pics of myself.

but its very funny that pics of me upset you so much LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I didn't gripe about any pics you posted. I think it's funny you post to yourself and put pictures of yourself on there for attention and nobody responds even then. You haven't learned by now nobody is interested in your sexy promotion of yourself.Do you need attention that bad?

you certainly did gripe. and you keep talking about it. perhaps I should just put my picture as my avatar like on FB, guess that would make me a attention hog too? lol I remembe the last time I put my pic as my avatar, you through a fit, going on and on about my boobs...TOO FUNNY!

carry on

I should know by now you have a comprehension problem and think everybody is after your body and is jealous. Rest assured-I don't find you desirable at all.I find it significant you identify w/ that and are obsessed w/ things of a sexual nature. I went on about your fatness and portraying yourself as sexy-not your boobs.

Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:No dreamsglore, no cussing. It's simple. If she avoids me and my posts, I'll avoid her and her posts. Let's see who violates this first. My money is on the witch(dreamsglore)

Starting now. Any post after 7:50 PM on 21 July 2012 by the witch violates the truse.

good luck with that. when I came back to day I didnt even touch the post she was on. I stayed so far away even my 10 foot pole couldnt see her.

and when she got here and seen I was here, she was like a wild rabbied crazy lady chashing me down with a cloths pin to beat me over the head lol

Exaggerate much? Compared to outright lying I think you beat yourself in that area.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Although your intentions were pure evil, I won't consider calling me dilbert a nasty name. But I appreciate the effort.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:No dreamsglore, no cussing. It's simple. If she avoids me and my posts, I'll avoid her and her posts. Let's see who violates this first. My money is on the witch(dreamsglore)

Starting now. Any post after 7:50 PM on 21 July 2012 by the witch violates the truse.

I don't know what a "truse" is.Do you mean "truce",Dilbert?

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Chrissy8 wrote:

good luck with that. when I came back to day I didnt even touch the post she was on. I stayed so far away even my 10 foot pole couldnt see her.

and when she got here and seen I was here, she was like a wild rabbied crazy lady chashing me down with a cloths pin to beat me over the head lol

Exaggerate much? Compared to outright lying I think you beat yourself in that area.[/quote

no exageration at all. anyone here seen it. i stayed very far away from you. and you did not back then you went on and on about my boobs, it was very funny. and your still going on and on about my body.

you are lying to yourself. you need to seek help. you have some sort of deflection syndrome

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Thank you for noticing it. Dreamsglore calls me names, I reply back to her level and everyone thinks I'm the bad guy. What's up with that?

[quote="Chrissy8"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Exaggerate much? Compared to outright lying I think you beat yourself in that area.[/quote

no exageration at all. anyone here seen it. i stayed very far away from you. and you did not back then you went on and on about my boobs, it was very funny. and your still going on and on about my body.

you are lying to yourself. you need to seek help. you have some sort of deflection syndrome

[quote="Chrissy8"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

LMAO! Deflection syndrome,huh? Still trying to bring attention to yourself anyway you can.You have me confused w/ one of your bulldykes.

[quote="ghandi"]Thank you for noticing it. Dreamsglore calls me names, I reply back to her level and everyone thinks I'm the bad guy. What's up with that?
LOL! Talk about screwed up.
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum