Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO: "As The Forum Turns"

+2
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What is your secret for making money, attracting women and being loved by Jesus?
Can you teach all us occupying food stamp libs how to emulate your success?

Last edited by ButtMan on 7/21/2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I expect Gandhi is taking a small hiatus.Perhaps he'll be back, perhaps not.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 7/16/2012, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PBulldog2 wrote:I ex[ect Gandhi is taking a small hiatus.Perhaps he'll be back, perhaps not.
I sure hope he comes back. I need to know what his secret to success is.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Bob, I'm pretty sure it's his charm and his wit. No

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ook bob you asked for it so here it is:

1. A good work ethic. I have always worked since ny first paper route at age 12 till now. Around age 50.

2. Military service. You love this country? Give something back. Military service is a great way of doing that.

3. Hate the homeless and the poor. I spit on homeless people every chance I get. I wish it was legal to run them over with my new truck.

4. There's more. Maybe I'll tell you later.

ButtMan wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I ex[ect Gandhi is taking a small hiatus.Perhaps he'll be back, perhaps not.
I sure hope he comes back. I need to know what his secret to success is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:ook bob you asked for it so here it is:

2. Military service. You love this country? Give something back. Military service is a great way of doing that.

3. Hate the homeless and the poor. I spit on homeless people every chance I get. I wish it was legal to run them over with my new truck.
What about the vets who come back after four tours of Iraq or Afghanistan and can't cope with life anymore and become homeless. Do you spit on and hate them too?

Why in the world do you want to taunt Ghandi?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bob,

In this case, the soldiers should get a lawyer and sue whoever made them join the military.

Quit being stupid. You already know how I feel about the folks who serve. Only a draft dodging half a fag would ask such a stupid question to mask their own embaressment for not stepping up when called upon.

ButtMan wrote:

What about the vets who come back after four tours of Iraq or Afghanistan and can't cope with life anymore and become homeless. Do you spit on and hate them too?

I guess Ghandi is off his psyche meds again. Sigh.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PNJ Moderator wrote:I guess Ghandi is off his psyche meds again. Sigh.
I can't tell if he is or isn't but I got my answer. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO:  "As The Forum Turns"  IItjhKXo86nbB

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:bob,

Only a draft dodging half a fag would ask such a stupid question to mask their own embaressment for not stepping up when called upon.
Well granted they aint fags. But what about those normal men like Dick Cheney and half the other neocons? Do you think they "masked their own embarrasment for not stepping up when called upon"? Or do they get a pass? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute, I have to edit that last post. Actually some of em are fags whether they admit or not. lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Back to the hall of shame for you bob.

Know this, if you ain't normal, you're abnormal.

ButtMan wrote:Wait a minute, I have to edit that last post. Actually some of em are fags whether they admit or not. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO:  "As The Forum Turns"  Pn83AGHANDI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:
Know this, if you ain't normal, you're abnormal.
I'm abnormal in so many ways that it would take you a hundred posts to object to it all. I'm just hoping you're up for it. lol

In this case, the soldiers should get a lawyer and sue whoever made them join the military.

Quit being stupid. You already know how I feel about the folks who serve. Only a draft dodging half a fag would ask such a stupid question to mask their own embaressment for not stepping up when called upon.

ButtMan wrote:

He probably spits on his wife and kids too Bob so why bother asking him? Besides I was hoping he left for good so we don't have to endure is poor spelling besides his nasty attitude.

Dreamsglore wrote:Besides I was hoping he left for good so we don't have to endure is poor spelling besides his nasty attitude.

Me too, Dreams. I was hoping he was a gonner. At one time, he was witty and even funny (as GBB on the PNJ). Now it seems all he's here for is to push people's buttons in an insulting, nasty manner.

I'm not going to say the user's name, but one poster e-mailed me to say he was going to "take a break" from the forum, because Ghandi is back. Yesterday, when I saw Ghandi was back, I thought about doing it too. I think I'll just put him on the PDF version of Ignore and see how that works out.

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO:  "As The Forum Turns"  Please10

ButtMan wrote:I'm abnormal in so many ways that it would take you a hundred posts to object to it all. I'm just hoping you're up for it. lol

"Abbie something... Abbie Normal"

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO:  "As The Forum Turns"  Aby-no10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Aw hell Ghandi is a hoot. I hope he stays and ya'll stay too. We don't need nobody to be flying over the cuckoo's nest.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You are a moron.

Dreamsglore wrote:

ButtMan wrote:

He probably spits on his wife and kids too Bob so why bother asking him? Besides I was hoping he left for good so we don't have to endure is poor spelling besides his nasty attitude.

ButtMan wrote:Aw hell Ghandi is a hoot. I hope he stays and ya'll stay too. We don't need nobody to be flying over the cuckoo's nest.

I'm not going anywhere, Buttman. Now, the only way I will see his posts is if someone uses "Quote" instead of "New Post".

So, I beseech the PDF posters to please refrain from using the "Quote" button with this user.

I have never done this with any poster, but I try to be civil and it saddens me to see vicious posts between folks. I don't have any battles going on with Ghandi and prefer not to get caught up in flame wars.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

I'm not going anywhere, Buttman.
attaboy.

ButtMan wrote:Aw hell Ghandi is a hoot. I hope he stays and ya'll stay too. We don't need nobody to be flying over the cuckoo's nest.

You sound like you're afraid of him.I guess you don't mind people abusing you but other folks might not.

ghandi wrote:You are a moron.

Dreamsglore wrote:

ButtMan wrote:

POS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum