Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO: "As The Forum Turns"

+2
PBulldog2
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Yomama wrote:
ButtMan wrote:Aw hell Ghandi is a hoot. I hope he stays and ya'll stay too. We don't need nobody to be flying over the cuckoo's nest.

I'm not going anywhere, Buttman. Now, the only way I will see his posts is if someone uses "Quote" instead of "New Post".

So, I beseech the PDF posters to please refrain from using the "Quote" button with this user.

I have never done this with any poster, but I try to be civil and it saddens me to see vicious posts between folks. I don't have any battles going on with Ghandi and prefer not to get caught up in flame wars.

you may want to remove me from your freind list then.

ill tell you like someone just told me, your not the boss of me Razz

but if you do, you wont get ot see my ass and boobs when I post them and all you will get to see is dreams being a complete bitter old bitch with just about every post she makes lol

Chrissy8 wrote:you may want to remove me from your freind list then.

Why would I want to remove you, Crissy?

Was it because I requested people not to quote Ghandi? That was a request, not an order. I'm not the boss even in my own home Surprised and certainly not of anybody else. I figure that posters will do whatever they want to do, but if they want to be nice and they remember it, they can use "Post Reply" instead of "Quote".

No biggie.

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:you may want to remove me from your freind list then.

Why would I want to remove you, Crissy?

Was it because I requested people not to quote Ghandi? That was a request, not an order. I'm not the boss even in my own home Surprised and certainly not of anybody else. I figure that posters will do whatever they want to do, but if they want to be nice and they remember it, they can use "Post Reply" instead of "Quote".

No biggie.

look here eric, every fucking time I try to be nice, like today when I came back. I got some god damn fucking old jealous cunt face hag up my ass when I aint even talking to her. so why should I be nice? why should I be the only one being nice?

im not going to be nice to those bitches. I was ignoring them till they sought me out. But I aint gonna do it.

plus ghost tells me if I let them do it and I dont stand up to it I am inferior

I would have rathered they not attacked me. but now they are going to get FULL FORCE BITCHED SLAPPED every time Im on here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THREAD TITLE EDITED TO:  "As The Forum Turns"  - Page 2 Siq5K

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

look here eric, every fucking time I try to be nice, like today when I came back. I got some god damn fucking old jealous cunt face hag up my ass when I aint even talking to her. so why should I be nice? why should I be the only one being nice?

im not going to be nice to those bitches. I was ignoring them till they sought me out. But I aint gonna do it.

I would have rathered they not attacked me. but now they are going to get FULL FORCE BITCHED SLAPPED every time Im on here.

I assume I'm one of those "bitches" to whom you refer so kindly. Rolling Eyes I haven't attacked you, Chrissy. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you're being attacked. There have been many times we've agreed on these forums. Why is it I'm your friend when I agree with you, but your enemy when I don't? Why the black-and-white thinking?

Besides, you've started much of the nonsense today. Don't expect to start it up and not be confronted, although I really think you're itching for that confrontation. Perhaps you have a need to be the center of attention and a victim at that - who knows. It just seems you came back to this forum demanding victim status almost immediately. Have you ever asked yourself why you need to be the victim?

EDIT: I find it intriguing that "ghost", whomever that may be, is egging you on. That's sad.

PBulldog2 wrote:

I assume I'm one of those "bitches" to whom you refer so kindly. Rolling Eyes I haven't attacked you, Chrissy. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you're being attacked. There have been many times we've agreed on these forums. Why is it I'm your friend when I agree with you, but your enemy when I don't? Why the black-and-white thinking?

Besides, you've started much of the nonsense today. Don't expect to start it up and not be confronted, although I really think you're itching for that confrontation. Perhaps you have a need to be the center of attention and a victim at that - who knows. It just seems you came back to this forum demanding victim status almost immediately. Have you ever asked yourself why you need to be the victim?

no bitch, you didnt disagree with me, so dont try and use that old wore out analogy.

I pointed out the bitch came after me and you so proudly announced she was just a bulldog, hence your nic is a bulldog, to me that you ugly fucking shit bag means you are forming a gang up, hence the other old fucking cunt granny saying she also wants to be a bulldog.

so go have a heart attack

and bitch, i came back to this forum not claiming any god damn victim status.

Most of my post today were to me fun loving and light.

boards did REFUSE to delete my account and untill my account is deleted I will post.

no victim here. havnt claimed to be a victim at all.

again, GO FUCK YOURSELF

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Oh, Chrissy. You just don't get it. Yes, I disagreed with you.

You called Dreams a chiwahwa (sic.) Dreams may be many things, but she's no ankle-nipper. She goes full bore, and she doesn't quit. Although Dreams and I often disagree, I give her credit for having the heart of a bulldog. You see, that's what bulldogs do. I know another one when I see it.

Nobody is ganging up on you. That's just plain silly.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy8 wrote:and bitch, i came back to this forum not claiming any god damn victim status.

boards did REFUSE to delete my account and untill my account is deleted I will post.

again, GO FUCK YOURSELF

Rolling Eyes

PBulldog2 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:and bitch, i came back to this forum not claiming any god damn victim status.

again, GO FUCK YOURSELF

Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Crissy,

Don't let anyone who is trying to crossbreed herself with a dog get you upset.

Her and dreams are of the same mold. The same mold that my toilet is made of.

They're just a typical pair of ingrate democrats. Gimme, gimme, gimme, and then shit on those that work hard for benefits that the ingrates collect.

Probably a couple of welfare queens.

Last edited by ghandi on 7/21/2012, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm with Ghandi. All that stuff in the Bible about Jesus being big on the poor people has to be a conspiracy. I'd bet you any amount of money that King George version of the Bible was a fraudulent translation and twisted Jesus' words around to give sympathy to the poor people lovers. I bet if we go back and look at the original Hebrew again that Jesus agreed with Ghandi that poor people are evil and need to be put down and spit upon.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bob,

If we're here to help the poor people, what are the poor people here for?

To keep me busy?

If so, I'm gonna need a bigger bumper on my truck.

ButtMan wrote:I'm with Ghandi. All that stuff in the Bible about Jesus being big on the poor people has to be a conspiracy. I'd bet you any amount of money that King George version of the Bible was a fraudulent translation and twisted Jesus' words around to give sympathy to the poor people lovers. I bet if we go back and look at the original Hebrew again that Jesus agreed with Ghandi that poor people are evil and need to be put down and spit upon.

She didn't get any responses when she posted at the PNJ and put a picture of herself on there saying she's sexy so she came back here and started w/ you. Now she's many times posted to something I said to someone else but it's a different story when you do it to her.LOL!

ghandi wrote:Crissy,

They're just a typical pair of ingrate democrats. Gimme, gimme, gimme, and then shit on those that work hard for benefits that the ingrates collect.

Spit on your wife and kids today? Or do save that for the homeless on Saturdays?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You want some spit? Cross my path. retard.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Crissy,

Spit on your wife and kids today? Or do save that for the homeless on Saturdays?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here we go again. It's like watching a combination of mud wrastlin, cockfighting and the tennis match between Bobby Riggs and Margaret Court all rolled into one. I love it. lol

Dreamsglore wrote:She didn't get any responses when she posted at the PNJ and put a picture of herself on there saying she's sexy so she came back here and started w/ you. Now she's many times posted to something I said to someone else but it's a different story when you do it to her.LOL!

I think its funny you gripe about me posting pics of myself.

but its very funny that pics of me upset you so much LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

no stress

no stress

Ho hum.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

No dreamsglore, no cussing. It's simple. If she avoids me and my posts, I'll avoid her and her posts. Let's see who violates this first. My money is on the witch(dreamsglore)

Starting now. Any post after 7:50 PM on 21 July 2012 by the witch violates the truse.

Last edited by ghandi on 7/21/2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:She didn't get any responses when she posted at the PNJ and put a picture of herself on there saying she's sexy so she came back here and started w/ you. Now she's many times posted to something I said to someone else but it's a different story when you do it to her.LOL!

I didn't gripe about any pics you posted. I think it's funny you post to yourself and put pictures of yourself on there for attention and nobody responds even then. You haven't learned by now nobody is interested in your sexy promotion of yourself.Do you need attention that bad?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

I didn't gripe about any pics you posted. I think it's funny you post to yourself and put pictures of yourself on there for attention and nobody responds even then. You haven't learned by now nobody is interested in your sexy promotion of yourself.Do you need attention that bad?

you certainly did gripe. and you keep talking about it. perhaps I should just put my picture as my avatar like on FB, guess that would make me a attention hog too? lol I remembe the last time I put my pic as my avatar, you through a fit, going on and on about my boobs...TOO FUNNY!

carry on

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bob,

If your changing the name of the thread, change it to "how long before dreamsglore calls someone a nasty name for no reason?"

ghandi wrote:No dreamsglore, no cussing. It's simple. If she avoids me and my posts, I'll avoid her and her posts. Let's see who violates this first. My money is on the witch(dreamsglore)

Starting now. Any post after 7:50 PM on 21 July 2012 by the witch violates the truse.

I don't know what a "truse" is.Do you mean "truce",Dilbert?

ghandi wrote:No dreamsglore, no cussing. It's simple. If she avoids me and my posts, I'll avoid her and her posts. Let's see who violates this first. My money is on the witch(dreamsglore)

good luck with that. when I came back to day I didnt even touch the post she was on. I stayed so far away even my 10 foot pole couldnt see her.

and when she got here and seen I was here, she was like a wild rabbied crazy lady chashing me down with a cloths pin to beat me over the head lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum