Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 U.S. Companies Parked More Than $166 Billion in Offshore Accounts Last Year ... TAX FREE!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

All part of Obamastalin's five-year plan, no doubt.

US companies are keeping more of their profits offshore, choosing overseas tax havens amid talk in Washington about closing corporate tax loopholes, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The business newspaper said its analysis of 60 big American companies had found that they had collectively parked a total of $166 billion offshore last year.

That shielded more than 40 percent of their annual profits from US taxes, the report said.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/11/report-u-s-companies-keeping-166-billion-in-offshore-tax-shelters/

2seaoat

Close the loopholes........the revolution starts when we address the exploitation of the American People........we collectively matter, and until we all realize that closing loopholes and subsidies and collecting new revenues is critical in solving our evolving status as indentured servants.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And then someone on this forum asks what is MEANT by a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, even with the graphic display.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
And then someone on this forum asks what is MEANT by a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, even with the graphic display.

And another comparing a return of the estate tax to Clinton-era levels to Stalin and Castro.

Change would be a lot easier if the tea party patriots would pull their heads out of their asses, realize they're in the same boat as 99% of their felow Americans, and stop guarding the gilded gates of Wall Street.

Useful idiots thy name is tea party.

You know sal, I had a fairly decent veiw of your intelligence until this.

You seem to think that money is limited and if its all over here, some how all the other poor working people cant get any becuase someone else already has it. Crying or Very sad

What do you hope to gain by taking the money these people have made? You think the GOV is going to do a good job of dispersing it to your souls desire, you know all those poor slaves out here either not working or working on the chain gang?

Woulnt it just be a whole lot smarter to stop having wealth envy and playing into class warfare idealogies and make the companies that are holding thier monies in banks out of where we can tax a deal to where they want thier money here, because some of that is better than nothing. And until you can rule the world and make the entire world do as you wish, there will be loop holes in countries who dont turn thier noses up at a few billion dollars.

http://www.progress.org/banneker/cw.html

Some people just don't get it..

Why are corporations parking monies earned out of the country out of the country?

Are they breaking laws?

Sal wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And another comparing a return of the estate tax to Clinton-era levels to Stalin and Castro.

Change would be a lot easier if the tea party patriots would pull their heads out of their asses, realize they're in the same boat as 99% of their felow Americans, and stop guarding the gilded gates of Wall Street.

Useful idiots thy name is tea party.

Obama is bought and paid for by Wall Street.

Chrissy wrote:You know sal, I had a fairly decent veiw of your intelligence until this.

You seem to think that money is limited and if its all over here, some how all the other poor working people cant get any becuase someone else already has it. Crying or Very sad

What do you hope to gain by taking the money these people have made? You think the GOV is going to do a good job of dispersing it to your souls desire, you know all those poor slaves out here either not working or working on the chain gang?

Woulnt it just be a whole lot smarter to stop having wealth envy and playing into class warfare idealogies and make the companies that are holding thier monies in banks out of where we can tax a deal to where they want thier money here, because some of that is better than nothing. And until you can rule the world and make the entire world do as you wish, there will be loop holes in countries who dont turn thier noses up at a few billion dollars.

Gawd-you never stop embarrassing yourself!

Broomrider you always make a GUMP of yourself.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Broomrider you always make a GUMP of yourself.

Naw-you got me beat by a mile.

PD. I wonder why that one lady keeps replying to me. Do you think she has the hots for me....BARF!!!!! Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:

PD. I wonder why that one lady keeps replying to me. Do you think she has the hots for me....BARF!!!!! Laughing

The only one who has the hots for you is Pepe le Pew.

Chrissy wrote:

Well, you did put pics here of yourself. She might be stalking you. I can read people like her though. Positive or negative attention is equal to them and they respond.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Close the loopholes........the revolution starts when we address the exploitation of the American People........we collectively matter, and until we all realize that closing loopholes and subsidies and collecting new revenues is critical in solving our evolving status as indentured servants.

Not nearly enough money there, 2seaoat, to make up that $6.5 TRILLION spent by President Barack Hussein Obama and the spendthrift Democrats.

The Progressives have yet to point out what "subsidies oil companies get other similar companies do not. Come on gang, step up...if you can.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Close the loopholes........the revolution starts when we address the exploitation of the American People........we collectively matter, and until we all realize that closing loopholes and subsidies and collecting new revenues is critical in solving our evolving status as indentured servants.

Not nearly enough money there, 2seaoat, to make up that $6.5 TRILLION spent by President Barack Hussein Obama and the spendthrift Democrats.

The Progressives have yet to point out what "subsidies oil companies get other similar companies do not. Come on gang, step up...if you can.

you bring up a good point. even if we went and confiscated all of that like the theives we are, it would pay for squat. The left has only one idea of how create revenue and thats to take it away from earners.

They dont understand growing it or even saving it. its a lost cause. I think we will have to be baptized by hell fire now that the people have learned to vote themselves paychecks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum