Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama , Mom and the kids cost US 1.4 BILLION dollars last year.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/#ixzz27fsqMjiZ

wow. I wonder what other presidents cost?

Rogue wrote:wow. I wonder what other presidents cost?

I am quite sure the left fringe wingers who hang out here are busily researching. Of course they could be ignoring this thread because it makes their boy BHO and his bride look like hypocrites.

it's good to be the king.

Obama , Mom and the kids cost US 1.4 BILLION dollars last year. Th?id=I.4620964643078360&pid=1

We could have put them on an expense account of $100 million and still out spend the British royal family, along with hiring and paying for another 65,000 E-1's for the year in the military, from the sounds of it.

Aw.w..w... Hell! It's only...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHhzi8PvDYw

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/28/2012, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

polecat

polecat

All that and he did not clear 1 acre of brush in Texas either!

polecat wrote:All that and he did not clear 1 acre of brush in Texas either!

Hard work is good for the soul. Another thing obama doesnt have experiance in.

2seaoat

The days of Harry Truman are gone......and so is common sense. The President has been insulated and lives in a bubble. I have met people who went to Independence Mo. after Ike took the White House and talked with Truman after he retired........Oswald changed a great many things.

I was thinking about this the other day. President Obama is speaking in Ohio about a antiquated bridge which needs to be updated. He is talking about three hundred yards from the bridge behind him, and you can see squads with lights on the bridge, but semi trucks are slowly crossing the bridge. A sniper platform inside one of those semis and in that crawling traffic only requires a three second stop by the semi and not even that good of a sniper......all the money, all the insulation and advanced preparation cannot stop a sophisticated and coordinated attack on the President or this country. However, do you stop spending. Do you not put the squads on the bridge? Do you not send an advance team to that site? I guess with drones and technology the job gets more difficult.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And I bet you will never see him do any manual labor.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:it's good to be the king.

LOL the family of 4 out spent the royal Family. Awesome.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just did some searching and was not able to find any data on the costs of previous presidents, so I have no idea if this is normal or not.

2seaoat wrote:The days of Harry Truman are gone......and so is common sense. The President has been insulated and lives in a bubble. I have met people who went to Independence Mo. after Ike took the White House and talked with Truman after he retired........Oswald changed a great many things.

I was thinking about this the other day. President Obama is speaking in Ohio about a antiquated bridge which needs to be updated. He is talking about three hundred yards from the bridge behind him, and you can see squads with lights on the bridge, but semi trucks are slowly crossing the bridge. A sniper platform inside one of those semis and in that crawling traffic only requires a three second stop by the semi and not even that good of a sniper......all the money, all the insulation and advanced preparation cannot stop a sophisticated and coordinated attack on the President or this country. However, do you stop spending. Do you not put the squads on the bridge? Do you not send an advance team to that site? I guess with drones and technology the job gets more difficult.

If some one or some group is that committed to taking him or his family out of the picture there's very little that his security guards would be able to do other than to hope they can get in the way.

Do you think they could stop two or three drones from takinig him out if someone was that committed and had the resourses to invest in such a venture?

Not saying that I would do this because I have no wish to see this man become a martyr.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Obama , Mom and the kids cost US 1.4 BILLION dollars last year. Is?cvh-ykv9jdKi8f1Xgi4MKNx8vJ-FcW9ZUKM8eKiklCg

It would be pretty easy for an accountant to 'misplace' a $26 million dollar residential purchase in New Jersey with a $1.4 billion dollar open ended presidential credit card account.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOfkpu6749w

Smile

polecat

polecat

Joanimaroni wrote:

And I bet you will never see him do any manual labor.

Did you forget who your candidate is. LOL Please show me some pic"s of mitt on his tractor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum