Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where has jesse jackson jr been for a month?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:You're correct. I often have cunt on my face. I'm straight. What's on your face? Monkey spunk?

You're not very good at this, cunt-face. In fact, you suck. Did your mom show you how? She offered to demonstrate her talents on me behind the roadhouse, but I didn't think it was worth a beer. Laughing

Only because you wouldnt give up a beer for nothing.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

How long before someone wants the $200.00 and gives me salinsky's real name or address? PM me with this information and I'll drop an envelope with $200.00 anywhere you want. Nobody will know but you and I. Make a fake name on here and I'll never even know who you are. I don't want to know. Consider it like crime stoppers.

ghandi wrote:I think I've had enough of you. $100.00 (negotiable) maybe higher, cash for whoever gives me salinskys real name or address. You can PM me and no one will know. I'll drop the money wherever you want.

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:You're correct. I often have cunt on my face. I'm straight. What's on your face? Monkey spunk?

You're not very good at this, cunt-face. In fact, you suck. Did your mom show you how? She offered to demonstrate her talents on me behind the roadhouse, but I didn't think it was worth a beer. Laughing

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:How long before someone wants the $200.00 and gives me salinsky's real name or address? PM me with this information and I'll drop an envelope with $200.00 anywhere you want. Nobody will know but you and I. Make a fake name on here and I'll never even know who you are. I don't want to know. Consider it like crime stoppers.

I'll give you my real name and address for $150.00, cunt-face. Can't wait to meet you.

LMAO!

ghandi wrote:Too late.

1 The offer still stands.

2. I never called anyone a name other than in a reply of a name that they called me.

3. You didn't have a dog in this fight to begin with.

4. I think I may double the offer.

quote="salinsky"]
ghandi wrote:I think I've had enough of you. $100.00 (negotiable) maybe higher, cash for whoever gives me salinskys real name or address. You can PM me and no one will know. I'll drop the money wherever you want.

You're a liar.

LOL! Well done, cunt-face. You've demonstrated that you can dish it out, but you can't take it. How very typical. Tell ya what little fella, you quit with your despicable name-calling and personal attacks, and I'll leave you alone. Deal? Very Happy
[/quote]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Just for the record, I didn't reply to this post negatively even though that's what it wanted me to do.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:Just for the record, I didn't reply to this post negatively even though that's what it wanted me to do.

That's because you are a coward. Idea

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Really? You think I'm a coward? Or is that just a word that you KNOW not be true and needed some attention other than a glare from your dog. You don't know me very well do you?

I've spit on better people than you.

PBulldog2 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Just for the record, I didn't reply to this post negatively even though that's what it wanted me to do.

That's because you are a coward. Idea

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

[quote="ghandi"]Really? You think I'm a coward? Or is that just a word that you KNOW not be true and needed some attention other than a glare from your dog. You don't know me very well do you?

I've spit on better people than you.[/quote/

Doubt it.

Coward.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The simple minded dog dick licker attacks again.

[quote="PBulldog2"]
ghandi wrote:Really? You think I'm a coward? Or is that just a word that you KNOW not be true and needed some attention other than a glare from your dog. You don't know me very well do you?

I've spit on better people than you.[/quote/

Doubt it.

Coward.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:The simple minded dog dick licker attacks again.

And the cowardly lion roars again..... Twisted Evil

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Holy crap. You really are that dumb, ain't you?

I thought you were just ignorant but now I see who you really are. I hope your mom and dad are reading your posts from wherever they are and see what you have become. I used to think that ytou were normal. Not anymore.

PBulldog2 wrote:

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:Holy crap. You really are that dumb, ain't you?

I thought you were just ignorant but now I see who you really are. I hope your mom and dad are reading your posts from wherever they are and see what you have become. I used to think that ytou were normal. Not anymore.

PBulldog2 wrote:

Rooooarrrrr.......!

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/10/congressman-jackson-facing-more-calls-to-explain-illness-extended-absence/?test=latestnews

I'll take the first guess.
30 day crack binge with DC mayor, marian berry.

2nd quess would be dog fighting camp with michael vick.

Speculation is that it was a failed suicide attempt that laid him up. Such an attempt, had it been successful by your mother, would've save us many a loathsome post.

LOL! Ain't that the truth! Or one of the many virtues of abortion.

LET IT BE KNOWN, YOU ENJOY WHEN OTHERS CALL YOUR ENEMY VILE NAMES AND COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR DEATH.

So when you get the next batch of shit coming your way, just know that all of us that cant stand you ARE LAUGHING OUR FUCKING ASS OFF. Twisted Evil

Nobody called my employer or took pictures of my house or posted pictures w/ me and a donkey. I would say your not too popular yourself.

An article say Jackson has a mood disorder.He apparently had a breakdown or is in drug rehab. He is still being investigated for the bribe for the senate seat.

Hey dip-stick, Ghandi. You pay me $200.00 bucks and I'll give you my real name, address and phone number. I know people like you, talk big as long as you are behind a veil of anonymity but when confronted whimper like a little puppy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum