Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More election stupidity that does not include Jesse Jackson Jr being reelected from rehab

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.yahoo.com/dead-candidates-win-elections-florida-alabama-202607386.html

This country is soooooo screwed up.

I agree w/ that. Jackson is going to use his mental illness to try and get out of charges in the Blago affair.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I agree w/ that. Jackson is going to use his mental illness to try and get out of charges in the Blago affair.

Says something about the choice of Progressive voters. They vote for the candidate in a mental hospital.

President Barack Hussein Obama certainly doesn't want any testimony from Jesse Jackson, Jr. and his close association with Rod Blagojevich and Tony Rezko.

2seaoat

Says something about the choice of Progressive voters. They vote for the candidate in a mental hospital.

President Barack Hussein Obama certainly doesn't want any testimony from Jesse Jackson, Jr. and his close association with Rod Blagojevich and Tony Rezko.

The best expenditure of my time this last year was taking a 12 hour mental health first aid course offered to law enforcement, nurses, first responders, and others. It was a program developed in Australia for law enforcement, and it has expanded throughout Europe and the United States.

I am no expert. I have had years of dealing with bipolar individuals. There is a spectrum of disease.....but to conclude that somehow a politician is unable to serve the people who have elected him because of that disease....well I think that paints with too broad of a brush. I think that the voters knew of his condition. It was not hidden.....they voted and he won.

Jessie Jackson Jr. is going to be indicted. His symptoms I do not believe are an act to avoid prosecution, but rather his possible guilt and the consequences of the same have put more pressure on what may have been a manageable condition. I wish you could separate the bad deeds from the disease....but I guess what fun would we have if we cannot be stupid at other people's expense....or we can generalize that the electorate is stupid....but in the end....Mr. Jackson is going to be indicted, and his mental illness will not interfere with is ability to understand right from wrong.....he would need a different diagnosis than BiPolar.....the man is sick.....he did some bad things independent of his disease.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Says something about the choice of Progressive voters. They vote for the candidate in a mental hospital.

The best expenditure of my time this last year was taking a 12 hour mental health first aid course offered to law enforcement, nurses, first responders, and others. It was a program developed in Australia for law enforcement, and it has expanded throughout Europe and the United States.

I am no expert. I have had years of dealing with bipolar individuals. There is a spectrum of disease.....but to conclude that somehow a politician is unable to serve the people who have elected him because of that disease....well I think that paints with too broad of a brush. I think that the voters knew of his condition. It was not hidden.....they voted and he won.

Jessie Jackson Jr. is going to be indicted. His symptoms I do not believe are an act to avoid prosecution, but rather his possible guilt and the consequences of the same have put more pressure on what may have been a manageable condition. I wish you could separate the bad deeds from the disease....but I guess what fun would we have if we cannot be stupid at other people's expense....or we can generalize that the electorate is stupid....but in the end....Mr. Jackson is going to be indicted, and his mental illness will not interfere with is ability to understand right from wrong.....he would need a different diagnosis than BiPolar.....the man is sick.....he did some bad things independent of his disease.

So...12 hours provides you with the knowledge that he was of sound mind and body his entire time. During a manic period he could easily have thought he was omnipotent and done many things. How do we even know his problem is manic depression? Every celebrity that has an incident, suddenly goes into rehab.

Obama Supporter Praises Obama for Free Gas & Housing
http://tinyurl.com/66gyjj

The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

Chicago teacher on tax hike: "Give up the bucks!"
http://tinyurl.com/3xrm4dr

Like President Barack Hussein Obama, he was voted for because he promised to lots of gimmies. Plain and simple.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Says something about the choice of Progressive voters. They vote for the candidate in a mental hospital.

So...12 hours provides you with the knowledge that he was of sound mind and body his entire time. During a manic period he could easily have thought he was omnipotent and done many things. How do we even know his problem is manic depression? Every celebrity that has an incident, suddenly goes into rehab.

Obama Supporter Praises Obama for Free Gas & Housing
http://tinyurl.com/66gyjj

The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio

Chicago teacher on tax hike: "Give up the bucks!"
http://tinyurl.com/3xrm4dr

Like President Barack Hussein Obama, he was voted for because he promised to lots of gimmies. Plain and simple.

He never promised any of those things, Markle. You would think someone who purports to be as successful as you do would have more intelligence than you display in assessing truths.

2seaoat

Some of the greatest American Presidents have suffered mental and physical illness. To the extent is a disability which does not allow them to carry out their duties is fact specific for each case......but Speilberg will dwell a little bit with Lincoln's often deep depression.....and to separate the disease from the functionality of the man in office in important. Also, Mr. Markle I prefaced my comments that I am no expert, but I am more knowledgeable about mental illness than I was a year ago, and I am thankful for taking the course.

It depends on how severe his bipolar condition is and whether he is on the right medication but I agree it does not excuse knowing right from wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum