Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where has jesse jackson jr been for a month?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/10/congressman-jackson-facing-more-calls-to-explain-illness-extended-absence/?test=latestnews

I'll take the first guess.
30 day crack binge with DC mayor, marian berry.

2nd quess would be dog fighting camp with michael vick.

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/10/congressman-jackson-facing-more-calls-to-explain-illness-extended-absence/?test=latestnews

If you're an elected official and it has taken this long for people to notice that you've been missing...could we save some money by eliminating that position?...

3. Abducted by aliens... and it's a bit tougher than they thought to convince him it didn't happen.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/11/12689361-friends-jesse-jackson-jr-in-arizona-for-treatment?lite

homey was in rehab. What a suprise.

I have a dream. or was it a holusination?

ghandi wrote:http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/11/12689361-friends-jesse-jackson-jr-in-arizona-for-treatment?lite

homey was in rehab. What a suprise.

I have a dream. or was it a holusination?

holusination? And you call people stupid? You shouldn't have quit the sixth grade.

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/10/congressman-jackson-facing-more-calls-to-explain-illness-extended-absence/?test=latestnews

Speculation is that it was a failed suicide attempt that laid him up. Such an attempt, had it been successful by your mother, would've save us many a loathsome post.

salinsky wrote:

Speculation is that it was a failed suicide attempt that laid him up. Such an attempt, had it been successful by your mother, would've save us many a loathsome post.

LOL! Ain't that the truth! Or one of the many virtues of abortion.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

cunt
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:

ghandi wrote:cunt
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:

talkin about yo mama,ain't you?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Your mom is at my house. Refuses to leave till I pay her $2.00 for services rendered.
Hardly worth even $1.00 if you ask me. Can you pick her up on your broom ride?
Thanks stupid cunt.
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:cunt
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:

talkin about yo mama,ain't you?

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:Your mom is at my house. Refuses to leave till I pay her $2.00 for services rendered.
Thanks stupid cunt.

Do you know why cunt-face has such an obsession with that word? It's because after his mother shit him out of her's, she went straight back to the roadhouse to pick-up truckers and left him all alone. Poor, cunt-face. Crying or Very sad

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Unlike you who came out of your dads ass because your moms crack couldn't support a human fetus.
salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:Your mom is at my house. Refuses to leave till I pay her $2.00 for services rendered.
Thanks stupid cunt.

Do you know why cunt-face has such an obsession with that word? It's because after his mother shit him out of her's, she went straight back to the roadhouse to pick-up truckers and left him all alone. Poor, cunt-face. Crying or Very sad

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:Unlike you who came out of your dads ass because your moms crack couldn't support a human fetus.

That's the worst attempt at playing the dozens I've ever seen, cunt-face. Did you learn everything you know about sexuality and human anatomy by watching your mom blow truckers behind the roadhouse?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You're a sick little sorry excuse for a man.

That's the worst attempt at playing the dozens I've ever seen, cunt-face. Did you learn everything you know about sexuality and human anatomy by watching your mom blow truckers behind the roadhouse?[/quote]

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:You're a sick little sorry excuse for a man.

And you're a cunt, cunt-face. Very Happy

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You're correct. I often have cunt on my face. I'm straight. What's on your face? Monkey spunk?

salinsky wrote:

And you're a cunt, cunt-face. Very Happy

No,no-you got that backwards.you're the sick little sorry excuse for a human.I wouldn't even call you a man and you're stupid to boot-can't spell to save your life. Are you Chrissy's brother?

That's the worst attempt at playing the dozens I've ever seen, cunt-face. Did you learn everything you know about sexuality and human anatomy by watching your mom blow truckers behind the roadhouse?
[/quote]

Yella

Yella

Jesse has been performing with a hip hop group and was injured and hospitalized because he hipped when he was supposed to hop.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Now I see why you're alone. Husband and children flew the coop. Far from the coocoo's nest.

Enjoy your prozac and coffee.

Dreamsglore wrote:

No,no-you got that backwards.you're the sick little sorry excuse for a human.I wouldn't even call you a man and you're stupid to boot-can't spell to save your life. Are you Chrissy's brother?

[/quote]

ghandi wrote:Now I see why you're alone. Husband and children flew the coop. Far from the coocoo's nest.

Enjoy your prozac and coffee.

Oh, I'm alone am I? LOL! You get stupider by the minute.

Dreamsglore wrote:

[/quote]

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:You're correct. I often have cunt on my face. I'm straight. What's on your face? Monkey spunk?

You're not very good at this, cunt-face. In fact, you suck. Did your mom show you how? She offered to demonstrate her talents on me behind the roadhouse, but I didn't think it was worth a beer. Laughing

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think I've had enough of you. $100.00 (negotiable) maybe higher, cash for whoever gives me salinskys real name or address. You can PM me and no one will know. I'll drop the money wherever you want.

salinsky wrote:
ghandi wrote:You're correct. I often have cunt on my face. I'm straight. What's on your face? Monkey spunk?

You're not very good at this, cunt-face. In fact, you suck. Did your mom show you how? She offered to demonstrate her talents on me behind the roadhouse, but I didn't think it was worth a beer. Laughing

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:I think I've had enough of you. $100.00 (negotiable) maybe higher, cash for whoever gives me salinskys real name or address. You can PM me and no one will know. I'll drop the money wherever you want.

LOL! Well done, cunt-face. You've demonstrated that you can dish it out, but you can't take it. How very typical. Tell ya what little fella, you quit with your despicable name-calling and personal attacks, and I'll leave you alone. Deal? Very Happy

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Too late.

1 The offer still stands.

2. I never called anyone a name other than in a reply of a name that they called me.

3. You didn't have a dog in this fight to begin with.

4. I think I may double the offer.

quote="salinsky"]
ghandi wrote:I think I've had enough of you. $100.00 (negotiable) maybe higher, cash for whoever gives me salinskys real name or address. You can PM me and no one will know. I'll drop the money wherever you want.

LOL! Well done, cunt-face. You've demonstrated that you can dish it out, but you can't take it. How very typical. Tell ya what little fella, you quit with your despicable name-calling and personal attacks, and I'll leave you alone. Deal? Very Happy [/quote]

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:

LET IT BE KNOWN, YOU ENJOY WHEN OTHERS CALL YOUR ENEMY VILE NAMES AND COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR DEATH.

So when you get the next batch of shit coming your way, just know that all of us that cant stand you ARE LAUGHING OUR FUCKING ASS OFF. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum