Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wish all this damn lightning would stop. It's been over the east side for an hour.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If this keeps up I'm gonna have to unplug everything again. it's too damn early in the year for this.

Bob wrote:If this keeps up I'm gonna have to unplug everything again. it's too damn early in the year for this.

My dog is terrified of the thunder. She's all holed up in the corner.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:If this keeps up I'm gonna have to unplug everything again. it's too damn early in the year for this.

Just ride around with the dog on your broom.

surfnrg

surfnrg

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

OMG hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha!

Bob, are you sure it wasnt an alien?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sage wrote:Bob, are you sure it wasnt an alien?

It's interesting that you mention that, Chrissy. Because in the War of the Worlds story, the aliens came to earth inside artificial lightning bolts.
But in the end of that story, the aliens were killed off by germs. So it might not be such a good idea to keep washing our hands after we go to the bathroom. Those germs we're killing may save our lives.

Bob wrote:It's interesting that you mention that, Chrissy. Because in the War of the Worlds story, the aliens came to earth inside artificial lightning bolts. ....

What? From I can remember, in "War of the Worlds", the invaders came to Earth in the form of a meteorites that actually encased their ships. Now in the movie "Invaders From Mars", the aliens arrived during a "lightning" storm. With all of this being said, did Hollywood produce a "re-make?"

An interesting fact that came to mind though.

Little Johnny: "Daddy, why are you not sitting down at the dinner table?"

Daddy: "Because Johnny, Daddy has painful lumps called hemorrhoids on his bottom and it hurts to sit down."

Little Johnny: "Why are they called 'hemorrhoids?' "

Daddy: "Because the word 'asteroid' was already taken!"

I thought you were a Westsider..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Architeuthis wrote:

What? From I can remember, in "War of the Worlds", the invaders came to Earth in the form of a meteorites that actually encased their ships.

In the Stephen Spielberg movie adaptation (2005), they came to earth inside artificial lighning bolts.
Read this...

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/12516/how-do-they-get-to-earth

Bob wrote:In the Stephen Spielberg movie adaptation (2005), they came to earth inside artificial lighning bolts.
Read this...

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/12516/how-do-they-get-to-earth

Thanks. I hadn't realized that there was a remake.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Architeuthis wrote: I hadn't realized that there was a remake.

You should see it. It's actually a pretty entertaining movie. The CGI effects are amazing. And the story is well written. And even Tom Cruise is good in it (not his usual predictable performance).

Bob wrote:
Architeuthis wrote: I hadn't realized that there was a remake.

You should see it. It's actually a pretty entertaining movie. The CGI effects are amazing. And the story is well written. And even Tom Cruise is good in it (not his usual predictable performance).

Thats what I was thinking when I said that. I havnt seen that movie in a while but Im a big spielberg fan.

Theres a really cool supposed alien pic in lightening on youtube of a alien space craft in japan I think.

I dont have to go into it now, but I think there are several movies that use lightening as a precursor to an alien invasion What a Face

surfnrg wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

OMG hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha!

That's something a fifth grader would find funny.How old are you anyway?

Bob, check out this ufo in this lightening. starts at 15 sec you can see it. this was actually on the news. its not a movie.

cool1

cool1

https://youtu.be/CffNTvoa3CU

Laughing----Here comes the sun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum