Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I keep telling you "now I've seen everything" no longer applies in today's world because each day brings something new. But this morning I can finally say "now I've seen everything and I mean EVERYTHING"!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cool1

cool1

I never liked this guy -I didnt know he went to prison until I read that -I remember that now , where he ripped those guys off--I dont like this guy anyway I think he is fugly and odd --as far as being gay -I dont know maybe hes trying to just get what he can get at the time Laughing

If hes doing the guys and hes had ladies , maybe he is both ways now lol

I still think hes a big fugly looking macho creep he creeps me out !

oh good lord and bob, look at thename of the prison he's in. you cant make that up lol

Laughing Lovelock Correctional Center

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

cool1 wrote:as far as being gay -I dont know maybe hes trying to just get what he can get at the time

Cool, you just stated one side of an ongoing debate so succinctly.

One side of the debate says priests and prisoners are not actually homosexual. They just do homosexual acts because that's the sex that's available to them.

The other side of the debate says that anytime a man or woman (lesbians in prison) engage in homosexual sex, that the person necessarily has to already be inclined towards homosexuality or he/she should would not be aroused by it even when given the opportunity.

My own take on it is that sexuality is a lot more complex thing than either of the simplistic opinions above.
I think it may be that we ALL have the potential for a lot of different kinds of sexual arousal. But that our society has so ingrained in us that to even think about a notion like that is so sick and twisted and ungodly and immoral and so just plain "icky" that we run away from it like the plague. Rednecks will even beat the shit out of anybody who even thinks it because it's just plain wrong in every way imaginable.
That is until they end up in prison. lol

Bob wrote:
cool1 wrote:as far as being gay -I dont know maybe hes trying to just get what he can get at the time

Cool, you just stated one side of an ongoing debate so succinctly.

One side of the debate says priests and prisoners are not actually homosexual. They just do homosexual acts because that's the sex that's available to them.

The other side of the debate says that anytime a man or woman (lesbians in prison) engage in homosexual sex, that the person necessarily has to already be inclined towards homosexuality or he/she should would not be aroused by it even when given the opportunity.

My own take on it is that sexuality is a lot more complex thing than either of the simplistic opinions above.
I think it may be that we ALL have the potential for a lot of different kinds of sexual arousal. But that our society has so ingrained in us that to even think about a notion like that is so sick and twisted and ungodly and immoral and so just plain "icky" that we run away from it like the plague. Rednecks will even beat the shit out of anybody who even thinks it because it's just plain wrong in every way imaginable.
That is until they end up in prison. lol

bob, i agree with you 100%

I think any person given the situation could engage in same sex activity.

These acts of sex are seperate than actually being homosexual. to me homosexual is more than just sex. its not just about sex. its about who you love and are attracted to emotionally and physically.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, I bet the whole time OJ was running down the field and running his mouth on Monday Night Football and running his mouth in the movies and running his knife into women...

... that he too woulda wanted to beat the shit out of anybody who even suggested such a thing. lol

cool1

cool1

I dont care either way a person can do what they want I guess .
If I went to prison I guess I would play with myself Bob , Im not into girls Laughing

those priest well they should have played with themselves to dangit -no excuses Evil or Very Mad

I had a drunk girlfriend who tried once ! I locked her in my bathroom and waited for her old man to get home -she was drinking whiskey straight out of the bottle-she yelled the whole time ---you bitch , open the door , im gonna kick your butt if you dont open this door---Shit I put a couple of dressers in front of the door--and just waited -I was scared of her she was a big girl man !

girls could do better lol we all know what we like lol---but NO
you can play with yourself you dont have to hurt people to satisfy yourself--no excuses for anyone who think they have to hurt people for sex---they are just sick in the head Bob!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

cool1 wrote:

I had a drunk girlfriend who tried once ! I locked her in my bathroom and waited for her old man to get home -she was drinking whiskey straight out of the bottle-she yelled the whole time ---you bitch , open the door , im gonna kick your butt if you dont open this door---Shit I put a couple of dressers in front of the door

I keep telling you "now I've seen everything" no longer applies in today's world because each day brings something new.  But this morning I can finally say "now I've seen everything and I mean EVERYTHING"!! Lmao

cool1

cool1

It wasnt funny at the time I tell you ! Its funny now lol
she was my friend ! there was a bar down stairs a few feet away thats how it started I told her go to the bar if you want a man and have sex Laughing

no she said and kept getting closer I dont want a man lol---I told her you better find one and pushed her back --she kept on and then she said I have to go to the bathroom , That was my chance I locked her up in there for about an hour with her screaming at me--im going to kill you bitch if I get out of here Shocked I was so scared there was no way I was going to let her out -no way man---so I put a cabnet first then my kitchen table and then piled my kitchen table with stuff --that was an old apartment I made damn sure she couldnt kick that door open Laughing

cool1

cool1

If I had a gun at the time I would have just scared her with it and told her to leave--she was that forceful--but my furniture saved me that time Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

cool1 wrote:If I had a gun at the time I would have just scared her with it and told her to leave--she was that forceful--but my furniture saved me that time Laughing

That person needed to be shot. Homosexuality is one thing but rape is indeed another. lol

p.s. and that goes for your situation, a prison, AND backstage at the altar.

cool1 wrote:I dont care either way a person can do what they want I guess .
If I went to prison I guess I would play with myself Bob , Im not into girls Laughing

those priest well they should have played with themselves to dangit -no excuses Evil or Very Mad

I had a drunk girlfriend who tried once ! I locked her in my bathroom and waited for her old man to get home -she was drinking whiskey straight out of the bottle-she yelled the whole time ---you bitch , open the door , im gonna kick your butt if you dont open this door---Shit I put a couple of dressers in front of the door--and just waited -I was scared of her she was a big girl man !

girls could do better lol we all know what we like lol---but NO
you can play with yourself you dont have to hurt people to satisfy yourself--no excuses for anyone who think they have to hurt people for sex---they are just sick in the head Bob!

LOL

cool, I have had many women that are NOT lesbians.

I was just in the right place at the right time with the right settings. thats all.

none of them I had to force myself on though. none. i wouldnt do that. something other than liking girls was wrong with that chic.

funny story though.

cool1

cool1

Yea your right something was wrong with that girl --1 thing whiskey Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:Why Bob would believe anything the National Inquirer (sic) says is beyond me.

Because of things like this.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/09/does-the-national-enquirer-deserve-a-pulitzer-for-breaking-the-j/

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Why Bob would believe anything the National Inquirer (sic) says is beyond me.

Because of things like this.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/09/does-the-national-enquirer-deserve-a-pulitzer-for-breaking-the-j/

And, this ...

I keep telling you "now I've seen everything" no longer applies in today's world because each day brings something new.  But this morning I can finally say "now I've seen everything and I mean EVERYTHING"!! Rick-Scott-batboy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum