Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President.

+5
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President.

Obama Blasted for 'Shameless, Reprehensible Buck-Passing' by... Piers Morgan?

Former CNN host Piers Morgan's inaugural editorial for the Daily Mail Online rails hard against U.S. President Barack Obama, saying the Commander-in-Chief has doomed his presidency by denying his responsibility in the failure to anticipate the rise of the Islamic State terrorist group and passing blame to the intelligence community. Morgan, who has butted heads with Breitbart authors Ben Shapiro and AWR Hawkins, even cites a Breitbart News report on the President skipping nearly 60% of his daily intelligence briefings.

President Obama this week committed professional suicide.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Piers Morgan was fired from CNN and was intimately involved in the Murdoch phone hacking scandals in the UK. I would hardly take anything he says at face value...the same way I don't believe a single word that passes your slimy lips.

Sal

Sal

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Semi-retarded poster Markle mentions "professional suicide" in the same post where it is to be noted that Morgan has gone from hosting his own show on CNN to writing derp for the Daily News Online.

Funny stuff, semi-retarded poster Markle!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Another lame thread started by semi-retired poster Markle........
You've not been taking this forum by a storm much lately, Markle. You are losing your touch...

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Chairm10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Another lame thread started by semi-retired poster Markle........
You've not been taking this forum by a storm much lately, Markle. You are losing your touch...

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Chairm10

I see the usual hacks have nothing to say about Morgan's comments. Seems I remember all of you favoring Morgan previously.

Vikingwoman

I've never "favored" Piers Morgan but it's really asinine to think the President is doing his own intelligence. Wait...it's downright stupid.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I've never "favored" Piers Morgan but it's really asinine to think the President is doing his own intelligence. Wait...it's downright stupid.

Then explain why he said,."we underestimated ISIS".....he previously referenced ISIS to a JV team?

He was informed for almost a year.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Piers Morgan was fired from CNN and was intimately involved in the Murdoch phone hacking scandals in the UK.  I would hardly take anything he says at face value...the same way I don't believe a single word that passes your slimy lips.

Really getting tired of losing aren't you?

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Socratestoo

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Question:  Would you rather be in the mess Obama made, or the messes Romney or Perry would have made?

Reality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:Question:  Would you rather be in the mess Obama made, or the messes Romney or Perry would have made?

Reality.

Are assuming Romney would have done what Obama did? lol!

Sal

Sal

Perry would've occupied the entire Middle East, attacked Russia, and ....

.... let's see, ....

.... um, err ....

.... the third one? ....

.... I can't ....

.... sorry, ....

.... oops.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

But........we know what Obama has done. The rest is total speculation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's something I don't remember seeing in 2008:

It should give pause to anyone thinking even remotely about electing another Bush:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/13/AR2008021302783.html

Predatory Lenders' Partner in Crime

By Eliot Spitzer

Thursday, February 14, 2008
Several years ago, state attorneys general and others involved in consumer protection began to notice a marked increase in a range of predatory lending practices by mortgage lenders. Some were misrepresenting the terms of loans, making loans without regard to consumers' ability to repay, making loans with deceptive "teaser" rates that later ballooned astronomically, packing loans with undisclosed charges and fees, or even paying illegal kickbacks. These and other practices, we noticed, were having a devastating effect on home buyers. In addition, the widespread nature of these practices, if left unchecked, threatened our financial markets.

Even though predatory lending was becoming a national problem, the Bush administration looked the other way and did nothing to protect American homeowners. In fact, the government chose instead to align itself with the banks that were victimizing consumers.

Predatory lending was widely understood to present a looming national crisis. This threat was so clear that as New York attorney general, I joined with colleagues in the other 49 states in attempting to fill the void left by the federal government. Individually, and together, state attorneys general of both parties brought litigation or entered into settlements with many subprime lenders that were engaged in predatory lending practices. Several state legislatures, including New York's, enacted laws aimed at curbing such practices.

What did the Bush administration do in response? Did it reverse course and decide to take action to halt this burgeoning scourge? As Americans are now painfully aware, with hundreds of thousands of homeowners facing foreclosure and our markets reeling, the answer is a resounding no.

Not only did the Bush administration do nothing to protect consumers, it embarked on an aggressive and unprecedented campaign to prevent states from protecting their residents from the very problems to which the federal government was turning a blind eye.

Let me explain: The administration accomplished this feat through an obscure federal agency called the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). The OCC has been in existence since the Civil War. Its mission is to ensure the fiscal soundness of national banks. For 140 years, the OCC examined the books of national banks to make sure they were balanced, an important but uncontroversial function. But a few years ago, for the first time in its history, the OCC was used as a tool against consumers.

In 2003, during the height of the predatory lending crisis, the OCC invoked a clause from the 1863 National Bank Act to issue formal opinions preempting all state predatory lending laws, thereby rendering them inoperative. The OCC also promulgated new rules that prevented states from enforcing any of their own consumer protection laws against national banks. The federal government's actions were so egregious and so unprecedented that all 50 state attorneys general, and all 50 state banking superintendents, actively fought the new rules.

But the unanimous opposition of the 50 states did not deter, or even slow, the Bush administration in its goal of protecting the banks.
In fact, when my office opened an investigation of possible discrimination in mortgage lending by a number of banks, the OCC filed a federal lawsuit to stop the investigation.

Throughout our battles with the OCC and the banks, the mantra of the banks and their defenders was that efforts to curb predatory lending would deny access to credit to the very consumers the states were trying to protect. But the curbs we sought on predatory and unfair lending would have in no way jeopardized access to the legitimate credit market for appropriately priced loans. Instead, they would have stopped the scourge of predatory lending practices that have resulted in countless thousands of consumers losing their homes and put our economy in a precarious position.

When history tells the story of the subprime lending crisis and recounts its devastating effects on the lives of so many innocent homeowners, the Bush administration will not be judged favorably. The tale is still unfolding, but when the dust settles, it will be judged as a willing accomplice to the lenders who went to any lengths in their quest for profits. So willing, in fact, that it used the power of the federal government in an unprecedented assault on state legislatures, as well as on state attorneys general and anyone else on the side of consumers.

The writer is governor of New York.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:But........we know what Obama has done.  The rest is total speculation.

We know what Bush did, too. That's not speculation. Yet every single time I bring up Bush, you accuse me of having a problem. I have no problem...at least not the kind you're insinuating. What I have is a very good memory and a LOT of business knowledge and experience. But even you people with selective memory should be able to understand what happened to the housing market...the national and global economies.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:But........we know what Obama has done.  The rest is total speculation.

We know what Bush did, too.  That's not speculation.  Yet every single time I bring up Bush, you accuse me of having a problem.  I have no problem...at least not the kind you're insinuating.  What I have is a very good memory and a LOT of business knowledge and experience.  But even you people with selective memory should be able to understand what happened to the housing market...the national and global economies.  

We know we know....according to you Bush is the only one to be blamed. It gets old FT.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

We know what Bush did, too.  That's not speculation.  Yet every single time I bring up Bush, you accuse me of having a problem.  I have no problem...at least not the kind you're insinuating.  What I have is a very good memory and a LOT of business knowledge and experience.  But even you people with selective memory should be able to understand what happened to the housing market...the national and global economies.  

We know we know....according to you Bush is the only one to be blamed. It gets old FT.

Let me by crystal clear here...I don't give a damn whether it gets old or not. Giving the criminals Bush and Cheney a get out of jail free card was the worst thing Obama has done, period. That includes Mrs. Pelosi. We are still in recovery from Bush's 2 stolen terms in office...on every front...economic, domestic and foreign policy, and moral integrity...something few people seem to honor these days, especially those who are stupid enough to identify with the policies of the Republican Party.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Let me by crystal clear here...I don't give a damn whether it gets old or not.  Giving the criminals Bush and Cheney a get out of jail free card was the worst thing Obama has done, period.  That includes Mrs. Pelosi.  We are still in recovery from Bush's 2 stolen terms in office...on every front...economic, domestic and foreign policy, and moral integrity...something few people seem to honor these days, especially those who are stupid enough to identify with the policies of the Republican Party.

Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan wrote:

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7XYd2KDC6E7-_LPeHdb2PiEsypes_KJ9ELUBWYyp02pF9cXi

This might help with your problem...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cAYWi9E_0

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

You simply have a problem with the truth. Not to worry, it is a malady indigenous to Progressives. For some it is curable, for most terminal.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Here's something I don't remember seeing in 2008:

It should give pause to anyone thinking even remotely about electing another Bush:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/13/AR2008021302783.html

Predatory Lenders' Partner in Crime
By Eliot Spitzer

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The writer is governor of New York. [For a few more weeks before his resignation, quite an authority you chose.

Eliot Spitzer...you just cannot make these things up!

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Let me by crystal clear here...I don't give a damn whether it gets old or not.  Giving the criminals Bush and Cheney a get out of jail free card was the worst thing Obama has done, period.  That includes Mrs. Pelosi.  We are still in recovery from Bush's 2 stolen terms in office...on every front...economic, domestic and foreign policy, and moral integrity...something few people seem to honor these days, especially those who are stupid enough to identify with the policies of the Republican Party.

You're amusing.

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Stirthepot-1

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You simply have a problem with the truth.  Not to worry, it is a malady indigenous to Progressives.  For some it is curable, for most terminal.

Bug off, fascist shill. You disgust me.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You're amusing.

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Stirthepot-1

You and your stupid spoon are not amusing. Put it where the sun don't shine.

Floridatexan wrote:

You and your stupid spoon are not amusing.  Put it where the sun don't shine.

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7XYd2KDC6E7-_LPeHdb2PiEsypes_KJ9ELUBWYyp02pF9cXi

If you want him to put it there for you might I suggest...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cAYWi9E_0

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You simply have a problem with the truth.  Not to worry, it is a malady indigenous to Progressives.  For some it is curable, for most terminal.

Bug off, fascist shill.  You disgust me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum