Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Todays fun Event.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Todays fun Event. Empty Todays fun Event. 5/13/2014, 2:33 pm

Bob and I and 3 more folks met at the Navy point bridge and rode the Muli use path. The weather was perfect and we talked about all of you. Well not really, but I know you all think we did LOL Navy Point is a very beautiful and over looked place.

Bob road a bike from the WW2 era. I thought he would not make it very far but he made the entire 5 mile loop. It must have been like 50 miles on the old single speed, coaster brake bike he rode. It was fun. We met some joggers and Walkers and exchanged small talk. I gave Bob a prize hat for making the trip.
We live in a great place..............

2Todays fun Event. Empty Re: Todays fun Event. 5/13/2014, 2:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Longtime forum member Jake92 rode with us too. And long time ex forum member Eric and his wife.

Ichi gave me the greatest present ever. Two original authentic Joe Scarborough for Congress hats. I have a store mannequin here at the house of a woman in a Hawaiian dress but she has not head. She's been turned into a thing to pin old political campaign buttons on. The Scarborough hat will be perfect on her.

3Todays fun Event. Empty Re: Todays fun Event. 5/13/2014, 2:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ichi, if by some fluke of nature, Scarborough was to become POTUS, these hats will be worth mucho bread. If that happens I'll give you one of em back. lol

4Todays fun Event. Empty Re: Todays fun Event. 5/13/2014, 2:46 pm

We met this guy while we were riding.  He gave us a DVD.  LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum