Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAA to setup six domestic drone bases... FL on short list

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/18244636-418/faa-seeks-proposals-to-create-6-drone-test-sites-in-us.html

they are expecting to have 100,000 drones in the US skies within the next ten years.

something is very wrong in this country that we can become a police state so easy and nothing is said.

HELLO, Hello, hello? No one else cares about this? It's ok with you? In govt we trust?

Lol... and to think this is the same guy who while running for pres railed against bush and the patriot act and warrantless wiretaps. Instead of torturing terrorists he has them killed by remote control... including innocent men, women, children... but wait now he can target American citizens and he's bringing this to the soil of the United States of America. Y'all must be very proud... you knew obama continued every aspect of the patriot act and even extended it with his ndaa last year... but reelected him with vigor and righteous hypocrisy.

PkrBum wrote:HELLO, Hello, hello? No one else cares about this? It's ok with you? In govt we trust?

Lol... and to think this is the same guy who while running for pres railed against bush and the patriot act and warrantless wiretaps. Instead of torturing terrorists he has them killed by remote control... including innocent men, women, children... but wait now he can target American citizens and he's bringing this to the soil of the United States of America. Y'all must be very proud... you knew obama continued every aspect of the patriot act and even extended it with his ndaa last year... but reelected him with vigor and righteous hypocrisy.

pkr, no one cares. its part of the mentality today. just let Gov.

if the thought of 100,000 drones flying overhead dont make people wake up. nothing will. maybe they will in 2016 when a republican is in charge of the drones lol

I honestly think we're not smart enough as a society to save ourselves... self-reliance is long dead. Educated out of us.

PkrBum wrote:I honestly think we're not smart enough as a society to save ourselves... self-reliance is long dead. Educated out of us.

You have a good point.

My father instilled in me the value of self reliance, not society.

When I went to college I often had to go face to face with a couple of my professors who did not like my idealogy. One of them a english professor would often call me out in front of the class and try to humilate me by telling me since I was on a stump in a paper I had written. He would stand in front of the class and tear apart my ideaology, and add my grammar errors to finish me off. I once ran out of his class in tears. He had tenure there so nothing was to be done. The class started with 30 something people and only 6 of us survived it. That was the worse professor I ever had. He didnt change my mind, but he tried. So i know it goes on with vigor and most people are not as stubborn as me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Admit it..we are occupied by Zionists, they are a nuclear power that controls the media and entertainment companies. They also give over half of all political donations/ We are under a foreign powers control at the top and there is little likely hood it will be overturned so enjoy their paranoia and realize that all this is born out of that paranoia...they did 911 and many other false flags to get where they are and we stood by and sheepishly let them... Crying or Very sad

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Admit it..we are occupied by Zionists, they are a nuclear power that controls the media and entertainment companies. They also give over half of all political donations/ We are under a foreign powers control at the top and there is little likely hood it will be overturned so enjoy their paranoia and realize that all this is born out of that paranoia...they did 911 and many other false flags to get where they are and we stood by and sheepishly let them... Crying or Very sad

I dont understand all this zionist stuff teo, sorry.

Im more apt to beleive that the very wealthy world elites control the show

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I said don't go into a state of panic until we get more than just this one report, would that make me a brainwashed sheeple who is too stupid to realize that the illuminatti tyranny is upon us?
Or should I instead run up and down palafox screaming "the zionists are coming, the zionists are coming"?
And this is not a rhetorical question. Because I honestly don't know which would be the most appropriate course of action at this point.

Just ignore it I guess. Future generations won't know anything different. We deserve to be subjugated.

PkrBum wrote:Just ignore it I guess. Future generations won't know anything different. We deserve to be subjugated.

we "ARE" subjugated.

This country has been lost and at this point all we can do is wait to the complete fulfilment of said intentions to come to complete fruition.

Because no one is going to beleive it at face value. It is going to have to be in front of thier faces, kicking thier teeth in.

It will come a bout and this is why it is important to teach our children survival techniques, of all kinds, even social adaptation to win techniques.

It will be the generation that follows us that rise up once they realize what they have been sold. It will be those that were prepared that lead that and become leaders and survivors of this new world system. The rest of the sheep will mull around in poor zombie land pretty much like we have now except much poorer.

Chrissy wrote:they are expecting to have 100,000 drones in the US skies within the next ten years.

something is very wrong in this country that we can become a police state so easy and nothing is said.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6049-memphis-police-pull-over-ohio-state-fan-after-mistaking-buckeye-for-marijuana-symbol

Hey Comrade, Don't do anything wrong and you won't have anything to worry about.. Twisted Evil

Why are you talkin bad about police?

2seaoat

Drones can have very cost effective means to bring benefit to society besides war mongering or government control of citizens. An tool can be misused. How can the same folks who talk about the sanctity of the gun, turn another tool into some kind of evil thing.

Bill Gates has talked about high altitude balloons for improved high speed nationwide, and with mesh technology drones could provide inexpensive nationwide coverage. It should be fascinating to see the good applications of this technology.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's what the ACLU has to say about it.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/domestic-drones

2seaoat

I have less concern about drones in the governments hands than I do with drones in the hands of criminal enterprises. I go to Vegas and place a 100k bet on the Lakers beating Miami. I then get a small drone and equip it with a aeorosal unit where I drive within a block from 3 key players homes and I spray in strategic areas of the players house to expose them to the virus which I time to incubate where the worst symptoms including fever happen 5-6 hours before game time.

Or I could sell photos of players doing things in their own homes, or celebrities doing the same. Nope, my fear of the government is not shared. I have a belief that we can control our government, but these tools in the hands of criminals...........could you see a drone.......fly into a bank......announce to fill the bag up with cash.......the drone picks the bag up.....and blows a window out and is gone........nope this technology will be far more frightening in the hands of criminals.

Lurch wrote:
Chrissy wrote:they are expecting to have 100,000 drones in the US skies within the next ten years.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6049-memphis-police-pull-over-ohio-state-fan-after-mistaking-buckeye-for-marijuana-symbol

Hey Comrade, Don't do anything wrong and you won't have anything to worry about.. Twisted Evil

look here zombie.

theres a difference in individuals who are trying to do a job, ie policemen. than a GOVERNMENT agenda.

there may be a few bd individuals out there wearing a police uniform, it doesnt mean that all of them are bad. i do see a movement going on to make all police look bad as individuals. I think that wrong and we would be in a shit load of trouble if we didnt have them. bobo the gangster would be up your ally with a 2X4 pistol whipping you for your 50cent quickly.

now then theres this subject of thousands of DRONES being deployed into our skies ripping us of our privacy. sure the controler whos looking down into your backyard while you sun bath wont share your pics on FB right lol

bush would have gotten his balls chewed off by the media for this.

Chrissy wrote:
Lurch wrote:

look here zombie.

theres a difference in individuals who are trying to do a job, ie policemen. than a GOVERNMENT agenda.

there may be a few bd individuals out there wearing a police uniform, it doesnt mean that all of them are bad. i do see a movement going on to make all police look bad as individuals. I think that wrong and we would be in a shit load of trouble if we didnt have them. bobo the gangster would be up your ally with a 2X4 pistol whipping you for your 50cent quickly.

now then theres this subject of thousands of DRONES being deployed into our skies ripping us of our privacy. sure the controler whos looking down into your backyard while you sun bath wont share your pics on FB right lol

bush would have gotten his balls chewed off by the media for this.

I really get a kick out of how you weaklings think the police need to protect you.. I don't call cops.. If it got to the point where I needed backup I would just call a brother..

The last dozen years have been a continuous assault on the bill of rights and our civil liberties... why would it stop?

http://billfisher.blogspot.com/2011/11/liberties-we-have-lost-since-911.html?m=1

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Just ignore it I guess. Future generations won't know anything different. We deserve to be subjugated.

Aren't you becoming a bit dramatic pkr?

knothead wrote:

I hope so. but can you honestly say that the pattern isn't an erosion of our personal freedoms and growing scope of govt?

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:

I hope so. but can you honestly say that the pattern isn't an erosion of our personal freedoms and growing scope of govt?

As a forum friend who has respect for you and your political beliefs, I must say no to your question. What I see is a paranoia of the present state of political realities and I do not fault you for that but I do identify with your fears but I have yet to understand the factual basis of those fears.

2seaoat

I have yet to understand the factual basis of those fears.

I have never felt more positive about this country than after this last road trip. Folks are struggling. All over this country folks are struggling. The bankers and Wall Street gutted the lower middle class. Folks who used to think of themselves as middle class have been cast into paycheck to paycheck existence as 47% of Americans now fall into that category. I forget what it was like to live that existence. I forget that as tough as those times were as a child, that there is much happiness to be found. This country has nothing but a brilliant future. When I seen all the different nationalities coming to this country, and the second and third generations of the same as American as Apple Pie, I know that this fear of government is a silly exercise of paranoia, because in America we control our government........and that will continue from the local school board to electing our presidents......now the undue influence of wall street and the banksters........I am a true believer in the American way.....we will fix what is broken, and we will get their filthy claws off congress in the next 10 years.....this country is inherently good......despite our mistakes and flaws.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I have yet to understand the factual basis of those fears.

I have never felt more positive about this country than after this last road trip. Folks are struggling. All over this country folks are struggling. The bankers and Wall Street gutted the lower middle class. Folks who used to think of themselves as middle class have been cast into paycheck to paycheck existence as 47% of Americans now fall into that category. I forget what it was like to live that existence. I forget that as tough as those times were as a child, that there is much happiness to be found. This country has nothing but a brilliant future. When I seen all the different nationalities coming to this country, and the second and third generations of the same as American as Apple Pie, I know that this fear of government is a silly exercise of paranoia, because in America we control our government........and that will continue from the local school board to electing our presidents......now the undue influence of wall street and the banksters........I am a true believer in the American way.....we will fix what is broken, and we will get their filthy claws off congress in the next 10 years.....this country is inherently good......despite our mistakes and flaws.

Mr. Oats, as a forum friend who appreciates your vision and wisdom, I gave you a +++ for your comment. I have been hammered with negs lately but that is okay with me . . . . .

I always get a laugh when we are faceed with 100,000 drones to be spying on our ever move, some may even be armed and what we get told is, every things wonderful.

then some people going to others and saying hey, im your friend, whats wrong with you for being concerned about this. its no big deal that they are launching this vicious attack on our civil liberties. just go about your business, get back on the couch, stay in line. or else...............

Well... I gave knot a thanks. I don't think there's a full appreciation/examination of the last dozen years...

but maybe there will be someday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum