Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dorner issues a statement....says he's a patsy. been setup.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013/02/09/accused-gunman-christopher-dorner-issues-statement-its-not-me/

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

probably a hoax....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013/02/09/accused-gunman-christopher-dorner-issues-statement-its-not-me/

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

probably a hoax....

What about the video of him throwing evidence in the dumpster and his truck burning?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think this message from Dorner may be a hoax but i thought I would post it and wait for confirmation..like I usually do...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I assumed the "palookaville post" is onion'esque. Is it not?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I assumed the "palookaville post" is onion'esque. Is it not?

They have just enough truth to keep you guessing...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:I assumed the "palookaville post" is onion'esque. Is it not?

They have just enough truth to keep you guessing...
But if the fax sent to them was real that would be big news on big media. But there's no mention of it anywhere except on their website.
Unless of course the big media is engaged in a conspiracy to cover that up. But it hurts my brain too much to try to figure out what conspiratorial motive the big media would have for that. lol

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I think this message from Dorner may be a hoax but i thought I would post it and wait for confirmation..like I usually do...

Wow. What a brave POS you are, always willing and ready to spread another lie, if you find it amuses you, suits your hair on fire rumor mongering, or even hints at conspiracy.

You're a one man Confederacy of Dunces.

And proud of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually there's a much bigger issue with this than the Dorner story.

Spoof cites like the onion are one thing. But now with this we have "news" reporting websites which aren't even acknowledging themselves to be spoof cites which are spreading nonsense like this.
The issue here is the credibility of the internet. And if we start seeing more of this then the internet is going to start resembling the Weekly World News.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum