Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police slam then hog tie a pregnant woman...because she was confused and scared....

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
Slicef18
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! I'd like to see someone who was in hand and leg restraints attack you. And no, they do not teach you to block a lane in traffic. Unbelievable.
actually they do and you see it if you cross a bridge and there is an accident or a car on the side as best it can. It is continually practiced here in Florida and several other states.
and are you seriously claiming that you a person in hand and leg restraints will not attack you? If so then that casts even greater doubt as to the authenticity of your claim of going into the academy.

I don't care what you believe,Ironsights of whether I went to the academy. I most certainly did. What I said was I would like to see a person in hand and leg restraints attack you not whether they will.If they do they won't get far and please don't try to tell me how they can beat you up. You are taught in the academy to never endanger citizens lives by traffic stops. You are to pull over people in a safe place and never block lanes. It's just common sense.

Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't care what you believe,Ironsights of whether I went to the academy. I most certainly did. What I said was I would like to see a person in hand and leg restraints attack you not whether they will.If they do they won't get far and please don't try to tell me how they can beat you up. You are taught in the academy to never endanger citizens lives by traffic stops. You are to pull over people in a safe place and never block lanes. It's just common sense.

You only went to any type of academy during your Lakeview counseling sessions.

Dreamsglore wrote:

It has always been the least amount of force necessary. That has never changed.Police just use more force now.

Hope you get lots of abuse.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
That's where you and I part ways. LE's job is not to punish you for not listening. They should have ticketed her for whatever they claim she did and went on.
You don't give a citation for police evasion.

How do you know what she was charged with? LOL! She didn't evade. She pulled over and was told to go to an exit.
watch the video and listen to what the police say when she goes back into traffic.

Dreamsglore wrote:

They were trying to get her off so that they would not have to block traffic for a traffic stop, but then she went and evaded police the situation changed, why you have yet to see that i fail to understand.
and just a few stories to look at about crimanls in handcuffs and those nice females who would never harm a sole.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Police-officer-shot-by-handcuffed-man-188579001.html
http://armorbear.com/police-handcuffed-man-shot-after-hitting-police-officer-with-car-after-standoff-in-montana/
http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2012/08/paramus_officer_punched_bitten_while_arresting_four_wanted_in_passaic_beating.html
http://www.officer.com/news/10246588/handcuffed-man-head-butts-colo-officer

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They were trying to get her off so that they would not have to block traffic for a traffic stop, but then she went and evaded police the situation changed, why you have yet to see that i fail to understand.
and just a few stories to look at about crimanls in handcuffs and those nice females who would never harm a sole.
http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Police-officer-shot-by-handcuffed-man-188579001.html
http://armorbear.com/police-handcuffed-man-shot-after-hitting-police-officer-with-car-after-standoff-in-montana/
http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2012/08/paramus_officer_punched_bitten_while_arresting_four_wanted_in_passaic_beating.html
http://www.officer.com/news/10246588/handcuffed-man-head-butts-colo-officer

You are quite unreal. She pulled over and they told her to go to an exit. She was trying to. The exit you're talking about was not an exit. Oh and those stories you posted? The had guns and cars.Come on,man? We were talking about cuffs and leg restraints. You've gone beyond ridiculous now.

Markle

Markle

Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:We're making assumptions without knowing all the facts. We don't know if she's a foreigner who has limited English skills or taking medication that causing a hearing deficit. I was taught to exit the car in order to let the officer see I'm not carrying a weapon. Also it makes getting my drivers license from my wallet easier.

Not what I was taught at all. They don't want you to get out. Just open your window, put your hands on top of the steering wheel. They'll stop walking to your car when they are behind the driver. Then just do as they ask.
It's obvious students are taught different procedures at different areas. I was instructed by a drivers ed teacher, a county deputy and my dad. I will say that I've never had a policeman tell me to get back in the vehicle. I think how rapidly one indicates that they'll pull over is an indication of cooperation.

Slicef18, Then all those folks COMBINED were STILL not successful in teaching you to drive. Or it took all those folks to drive that horse drawn wagon you started on. [sarcasm]

Police Stops: What to Do If You Are Pulled Over

If you are pulled over by the police, here's what to do and say.

If you are pulled over by the police, you will be in a much better position to challenge your ticket in court if you take a few simple steps. Here are some suggestions.

1. When You See the Police Car

If a police car is following you with its siren blaring or emergency lights flashing, pull over to the right safely and quickly. Pull over in a way that will be most likely to calm down an angry or annoyed traffic officer. Use your turn signal to indicate any lane changes from left to right, and slow down fairly quickly, but not so quickly that the officer will have to brake to avoid hitting you. Pull over as far to the right as possible so that, when the officer comes up to your widow, he or she won't have to worry about being clipped by vehicles in the right lane.

By stopping as soon as you can, you'll have a better chance of figuring out exactly where the officer says you committed a violation. You may want to return to that area later to make sure the officer was telling the truth about how he or she judged your speed, saw your turn, or witnessed any other violation.

2. Right After You Stop

After you've pulled over to a safe spot, you might want to show the officer a few other token courtesies. At this point, you have little to lose and perhaps something to gain.

First off, roll down your window all the way. You may also want to turn off the engine, place your hands on the steering wheel, and, if it's dark, turn on your interior light. This will tend to allay any fears the officer may have. (After all, police officers are killed every day in such "ordinary" traffic-stop situations, and the officer's approach to the vehicle is the potentially most dangerous.)

Read more: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/police-stops-when-pulled-over-30186.html

Slicef18

Slicef18

I like people who stay in character like Markle . They remain predictable as the spring and are bereft as the weathered fence post standing in the Texas desert. Always there.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:We're making assumptions without knowing all the facts. We don't know if she's a foreigner who has limited English skills or taking medication that causing a hearing deficit. I was taught to exit the car in order to let the officer see I'm not carrying a weapon. Also it makes getting my drivers license from my wallet easier.

Not what I was taught at all. They don't want you to get out. Just open your window, put your hands on top of the steering wheel. They'll stop walking to your car when they are behind the driver. Then just do as they ask.
It's obvious students are taught different procedures at different areas. I was instructed by a drivers ed teacher, a county deputy and my dad. I will say that I've never had a policeman tell me to get back in the vehicle. I think how rapidly one indicates that they'll pull over is an indication of cooperation.

Slicef18, Then all those folks COMBINED were STILL not successful in teaching you to drive. Or it took all those folks to drive that horse drawn wagon you started on. [sarcasm]

Police Stops: What to Do If You Are Pulled Over

If you are pulled over by the police, you will be in a much better position to challenge your ticket in court if you take a few simple steps. Here are some suggestions.

1. When You See the Police Car

If a police car is following you with its siren blaring or emergency lights flashing, pull over to the right safely and quickly. Pull over in a way that will be most likely to calm down an angry or annoyed traffic officer. Use your turn signal to indicate any lane changes from left to right, and slow down fairly quickly, but not so quickly that the officer will have to brake to avoid hitting you. Pull over as far to the right as possible so that, when the officer comes up to your widow, he or she won't have to worry about being clipped by vehicles in the right lane.

By stopping as soon as you can, you'll have a better chance of figuring out exactly where the officer says you committed a violation. You may want to return to that area later to make sure the officer was telling the truth about how he or she judged your speed, saw your turn, or witnessed any other violation.

2. Right After You Stop

After you've pulled over to a safe spot, you might want to show the officer a few other token courtesies. At this point, you have little to lose and perhaps something to gain.

First off, roll down your window all the way. You may also want to turn off the engine, place your hands on the steering wheel, and, if it's dark, turn on your interior light. This will tend to allay any fears the officer may have. (After all, police officers are killed every day in such "ordinary" traffic-stop situations, and the officer's approach to the vehicle is the potentially most dangerous.)

Read more: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/police-stops-when-pulled-over-30186.html

Here are some suggestions.

WOW, Markle would have us follow some suggestions over what we were taught by law enforcement and their representatives. In sixty five years of driving, no Officer has told me to stay in the car. But then Markle's suggestions are given in order to challenge a ticket, not comply with any training.

I'll say it again.. LOOK at her feet.. She never moved til that Asshole slammed her to the ground..

Lurch wrote:I'll say it again.. LOOK at her feet.. She never moved til that Asshole slammed her to the ground..

Look, she was clearly evading the police. she should have gotten off to th left at that first exit. but then she went in and out of traffic clearly evading. then she did not do what they ask of her. She even motioned to them out the window, who the hell does she think she is, oh the police are asking me to stop, let me direct them to follow me till I am ready to stop. that is not the way it works.

cops do a lot of bad things and perhaps they could have been more gentle with her, but she was evading the police. and running her mouth. You dont do that. the chic is stupid. period, end of story.

go hunt down the real acts of terroism by police where they are shooting people in wheelchairs or tazing people who are having seizures. they are out there.

Sage wrote:
Lurch wrote:I'll say it again.. LOOK at her feet.. She never moved til that Asshole slammed her to the ground..

Look, she was clearly evading the police. she should have gotten off to th left at that first exit. but then she went in and out of traffic clearly evading. then she did not do what they ask of her. She even motioned to them out the window, who the hell does she think she is, oh the police are asking me to stop, let me direct them to follow me till I am ready to stop. that is not the way it works.

cops do a lot of bad things and perhaps they could have been more gentle with her, but she was evading the police. and running her mouth. You dont do that. the chic is stupid. period, end of story.

go hunt down the real acts of terroism by police where they are shooting people in wheelchairs or tazing people who are having seizures. they are out there.

There was NO reason to slam her..

I body slammed a cop in uniform because he was holding a friend while a bouncer punched him out.. You should have seen their faces after I did that..Good Times Smile

Lurch wrote:
Sage wrote:

There was NO reason to slam her..

I body slammed a cop in uniform because he was holding a friend while a bouncer punched him out.. You should have seen their faces after I did that..Good Times Smile

she earned her slamming when she EVADED the police. I dont make the rules, I follow them.

if the police get behnd me and over a micrphone tell me to stop, turn off the car, toss the keys out the window, I would do it. she purposly provoked them, first by evading, then by not following thier instructions to her. She in fact was in contempt of follow the law and being disorderly.

could they have been more gentle, I already said they couuld have. But they didnt need to be, she was DISORDERLY. she could have been intoxicated for all we know. even if not she is probaly one of the most stupid women I have ever seen.

she did not look pregnant either. she looked exactly like a woman who several times disobeyed an officer, putting her in the disorderly conduct mode.

You just dont do that. Police have to deal with a lot of shit and they never know what is going to step out of a vehical, especially one evading and completly ignoring thier request like that.

If you and many in socety keep hindering what the police do by making them scared to do thier jobs, they wont do thier jobs. and guess what. people wont like that even less.

she was in the wrong on this one.

go look up the cop that pulled the tampon from the lady in a stop, we can agree on that one. there are thousands of instances i would agree the police have overstepped. just not this one.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Whats really going on is the policeman's perception that the woman was not complying to his wishes in a timely manner and thereby challenging him. We don't know if the woman is on some medication that causes a ringing in her ears. We don't know what her intention was when she pulled into the left lane. We don't know if the woman just got a phone call telling her to come to the hospital E.R. as soon as possible. We just don't know but it's obvious when she exit the car and immediately tried to communicate something to the police. Lastly, she weighed maybe 120 pounds. 300 pounds of trained policemen did not justify slamming her to the ground.

Slicef18 wrote:Whats really going on is the policeman's perception that the woman was not complying to his wishes in a timely manner and thereby challenging him. We don't know if the woman is on some medication that causes a ringing in her ears. We don't know what her intention was when she pulled into the left lane. We don't know if the woman just got a phone call telling her to come to the hospital E.R. as soon as possible. We just don't know but it's obvious when she exit the car and immediately tried to communicate something to the police. Lastly, she weighed maybe 120 pounds. 300 pounds of trained policemen did not justify slamming her to the ground.

we also dont know if she is a crack head, or a hooker, or a dealer of meth, or many other things. the police also dont know this. all they know is she is evading them and running her mouth.

you have sympathy for the devil in this case. it happens.

perhaps you should have the shoe on the other foot. and watch your buddy get shot down by a crazy crack head on a stop to where the person is evading, being disorderly etc, then maybe you would understand that those kinds of actions will be met with force. or you could just remain stupid of the whole damn process and agree that people should just blow off a police order when they are screaming at you on a microphone as you go in and out of traffic. yeah, that should work lol

Dreamsglore wrote:
You are quite unreal. She pulled over and they told her to go to an exit. She was trying to. The exit you're talking about was not an exit. Oh and those stories you posted? The had guns and cars.Come on,man? We were talking about cuffs and leg restraints. You've gone beyond ridiculous now.
So the sign at about 20 sec into the video (the one over the road) and the other signs about 40 secs into the video (the ones on the right which say exit with an arrow pointing to it) and the fact that the car before her and after her (the one she dangerously cuts off to get back into traffic) at about 1 min into the video are all part of a non-existent exit and are just put there to confuse people and create an illusion right?
not all of them had guns in cars and yes every time a police officer goes somewhere in uniform they are armed with a gun (with certain exceptions like in a police station or court house) and what about the elbows and the headbutts, no comment on those.

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
So the sign at about 20 sec into the video (the one over the road) and the other signs about 40 secs into the video (the ones on the right which say exit with an arrow pointing to it) and the fact that the car before her and after her (the one she dangerously cuts off to get back into traffic) at about 1 min into the video are all part of a non-existent exit and are just put there to confuse people and create an illusion right?
not all of them had guns in cars and yes every time a police officer goes somewhere in uniform they are armed with a gun (with certain exceptions like in a police station or court house) and what about the elbows and the headbutts, no comment on those.

If you had watched the video you would see the exit was just an off ramp to another freeway. You're grasping at straws now and not making sense. I'd just leave this alone.You're going off the deep end.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Fancy wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:Whats really going on is the policeman's perception that the woman was not complying to his wishes in a timely manner and thereby challenging him. We don't know if the woman is on some medication that causes a ringing in her ears. We don't know what her intention was when she pulled into the left lane. We don't know if the woman just got a phone call telling her to come to the hospital E.R. as soon as possible. We just don't know but it's obvious when she exit the car and immediately tried to communicate something to the police. Lastly, she weighed maybe 120 pounds. 300 pounds of trained policemen did not justify slamming her to the ground.

we also dont know if she is a crack head, or a hooker, or a dealer of meth, or many other things. the police also dont know this. all they know is she is evading them and running her mouth.

perhaps you should have the shoe on the other foot. and watch your buddy get shot down by a crazy crack head on a stop to where the person is evading, being disorderly etc, then maybe you would understand that those kinds of actions will be met with force. or you could just remain stupid of the whole damn process and agree that people should just blow off a police order when they are screaming at you on a microphone as you go in and out of traffic. yeah, that should work lol

So, if she is a crack head, or a hooker, or a dealer of meth, or many other things she looses her rights and it's OK for two big cops to slam her.The police do not know she is evading them. What they know is that she's not immediately complying. Big difference. You must feel that you can read minds when you say I have sympathy and infer there is a devil involved. You obviously have little or no education nor training in human behavior and there causes. I'm obviously discussing this with someone who is applying and event in their life to this lady's treatment. The conversation has no purpose.

Slicef18 wrote:
Fancy wrote:

So, if she is a crack head, or a hooker, or a dealer of meth, or many other things she looses her rights and it's OK for two big cops to slam her.The police do not know she is evading them. What they know is that she's not immediately complying. Big difference. You must feel that you can read minds when you say I have sympathy and infer there is a devil involved. You obviously have little or no education nor training in human behavior and there causes. I'm obviously discussing this with someone who is applying and event in their life to this lady's treatment. The conversation has no purpose.

HEY, dick, they are very aware of her evading them. Like I said. defend this type of actions, the real crazy fuck wads are hopiing you will, then they can escape clean and free from the police.

its your choice. not my problem really. I will abide by good lws and i will macheti the others lol

Slicef18

Slicef18

HEY, dick, they are very aware of her evading them. Like I said. defend this type of actions, the real crazy fuck wads are hopiing you will, then they can escape clean and free from the police.

its your choice. not my problem really. I will abide by good lws and i will macheti the others lol

As I said, "this conversation has no purpose."

PkrBum wrote:No reasonable man would do that to a woman.

This is from early in the thread and I've not seen anything compelling that changes my question. I see an abuse of power.

PkrBum wrote:

This is from early in the thread and I've not seen anything compelling that changes my question. I see an abuse of power.

No reasonable person would defend that sorry excuse for a cop either..

Lurch wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

No reasonable person would defend that sorry excuse for a cop either..

I agree... there seems to be a divergence of allegiance. Who do they serve? We the people... or the state?

There are numerous examples of the later... I choose the former. It leads us back to the burden and due process.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cops are supposed to arrest ticket or detain...street "justice" where they adjudicate and administer pain to show who's in charge is not their right . They are behaving like a gang of thugs which many people are starting to see them as ..just a state sanctioned street gang all wrapped up in itself and protecting it's brothers...the fraternity needs to be disbanded and shutdown and in place public servants that really serve instead of dishing out whatever violence they feel like....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum