Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police slam then hog tie a pregnant woman...because she was confused and scared....

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
Slicef18
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Evil or Very Mad

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

WHERE WE ARE HEADED...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

WTH was this at? An unarmed woman for a traffic stop gets treated like this?

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

WTH was this at? An unarmed woman for a traffic stop gets treated like this?
Maybe you next?

Slicef18

Slicef18

I have written many times how people who have a need to "control" go into law enforcement. You just know they're no different at home. When they give an order, they want it done right now without discussion.

As far as the treatment of the woman, Everyone on this forum may see it as excessive and i know i am going to fight with this post but oh well.
Look at this from a police prospective, A person who was supposed to be a routine traffic stop suddenly to them decides to try and evade them. They finally get her to pull over and out of a car. the first thing she does is try to charge the officers. They don't know if she is armed and why she tried to evade them. Also they don't know if there is someone else in the vehicle that may harm them. What if when they tried to approach she decided to attack them with an as yet unseen weapon. You would have had a different view and so would the cops as they might have been dead. When they got her down and secured they didn't beat her more. They simply tried to secure her so that they themselves didn't get hurt. There was still the question in their mind as to why the hell did she try and evade, what is she hiding in her vehicle.

Slicef18 wrote:I have written many times how people who have a need to "control" go into law enforcement. You just know they're no different at home. When they give an order, they want it done right now without discussion.
Some go into it for that reason its true, but not all there are many other reasons for people to go into law enforcement. And it is true that at home many have attitudes of when they say something they want it done right then (had a personal experience with that i assume) but in many cases its the job that does it to people because they have to take that stand in order to make it home every night safely. Its hard for many to turn that off which is why so many go into counseling for their stress issues.

Ironsights wrote:As far as the treatment of the woman, Everyone on this forum may see it as excessive and i know i am going to fight with this post but oh well.
Look at this from a police prospective, A person who was supposed to be a routine traffic stop suddenly to them decides to try and evade them. They finally get her to pull over and out of a car. the first thing she does is try to charge the officers. They don't know if she is armed and why she tried to evade them. Also they don't know if there is someone else in the vehicle that may harm them. What if when they tried to approach she decided to attack them with an as yet unseen weapon. You would have had a different view and so would the cops as they might have been dead. When they got her down and secured they didn't beat her more. They simply tried to secure her so that they themselves didn't get hurt. There was still the question in their mind as to why the hell did she try and evade, what is she hiding in her vehicle.

You must have watched a different video than I did? When did the woman try to charge them? I never saw that at all. If you take your view then all traffic stops would end up w/ the officer pulling his gun and throwing the suspect down. That simply is overkill.There were close to six officers there for a minor traffic stop. The woman did pull over and they told her to go to an exit and then THEY blocked a whole lane during the scene. All they had to do was check the car and question her about not pulling over fast enough and issue a ticket.

Ironsights wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:I have written many times how people who have a need to "control" go into law enforcement. You just know they're no different at home. When they give an order, they want it done right now without discussion.
Some go into it for that reason its true, but not all there are many other reasons for people to go into law enforcement. And it is true that at home many have attitudes of when they say something they want it done right then (had a personal experience with that i assume) but in many cases its the job that does it to people because they have to take that stand in order to make it home every night safely. Its hard for many to turn that off which is why so many go into counseling for their stress issues.

No, I don't agree w/ that. Most of them have control issues and many have anger issues and shouldn't be in that job.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Ironsights wrote:As far as the treatment of the woman, Everyone on this forum may see it as excessive and i know i am going to fight with this post but oh well.

After pulling to the far right and stopping she got out of the vehicle and stood there. At no time did I see her charge or make a threatening move toward the officers. This is a rather small woman and two officers could have secured her without using force.

'why the hell did she try and evade, "
We don't know she was trying to evade. She could have just as well thought the police were trying to get by her so she moved over.

Dreamsglore wrote:
You must have watched a different video than I did? When did the woman try to charge them? I never saw that at all. If you take your view then all traffic stops would end up w/ the officer pulling his gun and throwing the suspect down. That simply is overkill.There were close to six officers there for a minor traffic stop. The woman did pull over and they told her to go to an exit and then THEY blocked a whole lane during the scene. All they had to do was check the car and question her about not pulling over fast enough and issue a ticket.
Watch when she first gets out of the car she doesn't just steps out but charges directly at the police officer who comes up with his weapon drawn, most likely because of it. Most traffic stops they ask you not to exit your vehicle and keep you in the car keeping the safety of everyone involved. And as she doesn't pull over but goes back into traffic how is she pulling over? And the routine traffic stop could have and has many times ended up with a few dead officers so they take any evasion seriously as possibly needing back up to support the officers safety.
As for blocking the whole lane that is for her safety as well as that of the officers. Not everyone will move over and not hit them with a mirror or run over them.

Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I don't agree w/ that. Most of them have control issues and many have anger issues and shouldn't be in that job.
Your certainly entitled to that opinion.

Slicef18 wrote:
After pulling to the far right and stopping she got out of the vehicle and stood there. At no time did I see her charge or make a threatening move toward the officers. This is a rather small woman and two officers could have secured her without using force.

'why the hell did she try and evade, "
We don't know she was trying to evade. She could have just as well thought the police were trying to get by her so she moved over.
addressed the woman charging earlier, and do you honestly believe that a woman can not put a hurt on a man in an instant? honestly? if you do i can go out and find you many videos to the contrary.

And when they were on the loud speakers talking to her, she responded earlier, and they even put their lights on to follow her...

on an unrelated note that grey state thing may be interesting.

Sal

Sal

Ironsights wrote:on an unrelated note that grey state thing may be interesting.

This film brought to you by the NRA.

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Watch when she first gets out of the car she doesn't just steps out but charges directly at the police officer who comes up with his weapon drawn, most likely because of it. Most traffic stops they ask you not to exit your vehicle and keep you in the car keeping the safety of everyone involved. And as she doesn't pull over but goes back into traffic how is she pulling over? And the routine traffic stop could have and has many times ended up with a few dead officers so they take any evasion seriously as possibly needing back up to support the officers safety.
As for blocking the whole lane that is for her safety as well as that of the officers. Not everyone will move over and not hit them with a mirror or run over them.

You have a vision impairment. At no time did that woman charge the officers and she did pull over initially and they told her to go to an exit. I have news for you. They blocked a whole lane which put them and the woman at risk. If a speeding car came down that lane and couldn't stop fast enough they all may not have been there. Under Fl. statutes you must move a car out of a lane of traffic when you get in a an accident simply for that reason. You do not leave your car there blocking traffic unless you can't move it.

Sal wrote:
Ironsights wrote:on an unrelated note that grey state thing may be interesting.

This film brought to you by the NRA.
i don't care if it was by the RIAA, ACLU, Sony, or Disney if that were made into a movie it looks like it might, might have some potential to be a decent film.

Dreamsglore wrote:

You have a vision impairment. At no time did that woman charge the officers and she did pull over initially and they told her to go to an exit. I have news for you. They blocked a whole lane which put them and the woman at risk. If a speeding car came down that lane and couldn't stop fast enough they all may not have been there. Under Fl. statutes you must move a car out of a lane of traffic when you get in a an accident simply for that reason. You do not leave your car there blocking traffic unless you can't move it.
First off where did it say this happened if FL? as to the speeding car that was not paying attention and ran into the police car, it would have to hit the police car which is a good distance back, and the subsequent police cars as well.
But the car should be able to see and change lanes well in advance. And they should also be able to see the police lights well before or see the slowing semi which would be trying to move out the way so i disagree greatly the car would save all three of them from getting run over like i said.

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

First off where did it say this happened if FL? as to the speeding car that was not paying attention and ran into the police car, it would have to hit the police car which is a good distance back, and the subsequent police cars as well.
But the car should be able to see and change lanes well in advance. And they should also be able to see the police lights well before or see the slowing semi which would be trying to move out the way so i disagree greatly the car would save all three of them from getting run over like i said.

WTH are you senile or what? I just said you can't block a lane in under Fl. law.No one said it was in Fl. You are pretty unknowledgeable about stopping distances. If your going 50 mph and come upon a stopped car in a lane you have so much time to stop before you hit them. It's happened a million times. Sheesh!

Dreamsglore wrote:
WTH are you senile or what? I just said you can't block a lane in under Fl. law.No one said it was in Fl. You are pretty unknowledgeable about stopping distances. If your going 50 mph and come upon a stopped car in a lane you have so much time to stop before you hit them. It's happened a million times. Sheesh!
about 18 car lengths, but what will they hit? an unoccupied cop car and not 3 people who are completely exposed and would likely die from getting hit.

Ironsights wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
about 18 car lengths, but what will they hit? an unoccupied cop car and not 3 people who are completely exposed and would likely die from getting hit.

18 car lengths? what are you talking about? They would hit the cop car blocking the lane and possibly push that car into them.

Slicef18

Slicef18

We're making assumptions without knowing all the facts. We don't know if she's a foreigner who has limited English skills or taking medication that causing a hearing deficit. I was taught to exit the car in order to let the officer see I'm not carrying a weapon. Also it makes getting my drivers license from my wallet easier.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Good God, how can you watch that video and come to the conclusions you did? She had no place to pull over. They TOLD her to get out of the car. She charged no one. Of course, they probably also searched her vehicle ILLEGALLY, unless she gave them permission from her supine position. And WTH didn't they let her up off the ground for several minutes? There is NO WAY the police were right on this one...and I hope she gets her day in court, b/c, I don't care who she is, that was police harassment, pure and simple.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Slicef18 wrote:We're making assumptions without knowing all the facts. We don't know if she's a foreigner who has limited English skills or taking medication that causing a hearing deficit. I was taught to exit the car in order to let the officer see I'm not carrying a weapon. Also it makes getting my drivers license from my wallet easier.

Most of the time, the police will instruct the person to stay in the vehicle.

Also, I didn't see her infraction (speeding?), but I'm going to guess here and say that her vehicle fit the description of someone else's that may have been involved in a crime.

Floridatexan wrote:

Good God, how can you watch that video and come to the conclusions you did? She had no place to pull over. They TOLD her to get out of the car. She charged no one. Of course, they probably also searched her vehicle ILLEGALLY, unless she gave them permission from her supine position. And WTH didn't they let her up off the ground for several minutes? There is NO WAY the police were right on this one...and I hope she gets her day in court, b/c, I don't care who she is, that was police harassment, pure and simple.

I know,right? Is this guy wacked out or what? It's downright scary when you read responses like this from people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum