Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The infamoust Rubio water sip. Was that weird?

+8
Hospital Bob
VectorMan
Floridatexan
knothead
Joanimaroni
Sal
Nekochan
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Was that weird?

The infamoust Rubio water sip.  Was that weird? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%The infamoust Rubio water sip.  Was that weird? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 47% [ 9 ]
The infamoust Rubio water sip.  Was that weird? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%The infamoust Rubio water sip.  Was that weird? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 53% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yella

Yella

nochain wrote:
Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:What I find truly weird is the major fuss over this.

It was just something awkward and funny to laugh about in an otherwise boring nothing-burger of an address delivered by someone who is supposed to the savior of the GOP.

Meanwhile back at the liberal nut farm, BHO gave a little speech that was warmed over campaign talking points and a few misleading statements. But I don't find that weird.....not after 6 years of listening to his nonsense.

I don't see it that way.

I think Obama threw down the gauntlet.

He proposed a bunch of popular stuff that will be impossible to implement with the GOP controlling the House, and basically said, "See all of the nice things we could have if they'd just get out of the way."

I think we're going to see and hear a lot of this from him, and maybe the voters will move the GOP out of the way in 2014.

"Savior of the GOP" huh? Sounds like someone is doing a preemptive strike. Maybe the voters will move the current GOP members out. I hope so. Additionally I hope they move the current Dems out too. Won't happen but it's nice to think that maybe a bunch of new blood could actually work together.

Its blood all right but its Romney blood. Rubio sounds like a Romney echo chamber.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I dont know about any savior for any party.

All I can say is I dont think many people out here got saved by the current savior.

also, what are we going to do start campaigning for the next election 4 years away now? Thats a little much dont you think?

facts are, your not going to kill the republican party. so stop drooling.

This isnt russia, yet.

The Republicans appear to be in the midst of a civil war, so they apparently don't need any outside help. It's called lack of credibility. Maybe there's a faction of the R's that will survive, but rehashing the same old tired mantra won't do it. The R's just don't represent the interests of the vast majority of Americans, and that has been apparent since the early years of Reagan...but Bush the Younger allowed the financial sector to run amok by CUTTING government oversight, so few people can be convinced that R's in general don't want to do it all over again...witness the candidate in 2012.

So making a speech about government being too big is stale and partisan, as some have accused Obama of being, when partisanship is the order of the day, because the R's represent big business, big finance and the MIC. It would be political suicide to bite the hands that feed them.

kind of hard to represent the majority when the majority now look to GOV to fix all thier ailments.

I think the patients of the liberals has paid off big time. It wont pay off for the country as a whole though. and I know you and others are excited that it will. but it wont. because other peoples money runs out.

You see when you teach a group of people that they are owed something or that the GOV is supposed to do something about thir poor condition, what you get is a group of people who do nothing but bitch to the gov for not taking care of thier needs. then the politicians who want votes, make promises to take care of thier needs.

Then sooner or later the politicians start making promises they cant keep, because it cant be funded. Then some say who cares, pass the BILL onto the children. Let them worry about it. Then you got people who are worried thier children will not live in a prosperous country like they grew up in< these people are in the minority. They are in the minority because they care about thier children and the future. You call thse people republicans.

I call them Americans

and then theres this. th LYING right through the teeth LIE, that republicans represent BIG bussiness. I know this is the way you want to paint it, but it aint so. You would know it aint so had you bothered to read Dodd-Frank.

bump

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

It was just something awkward and funny to laugh about in an otherwise boring nothing-burger of an address delivered by someone who is supposed to the savior of the GOP.

Meanwhile back at the liberal nut farm, BHO gave a little speech that was warmed over campaign talking points and a few misleading statements. But I don't find that weird.....not after 6 years of listening to his nonsense.

I don't see it that way.

He proposed a bunch of popular stuff that will be impossible to implement with the GOP controlling the House, and basically said, "See all of the nice things we could have if they'd just get out of the way."
I think we're going to see and hear a lot of this from him, and maybe the voters will move the GOP out of the way in 2014.

"See all of the nice things we could have..." IF WE SIMPLY SPEND OURSELVES DEEPER INTO OBLIVION

Markle

Markle

VectorMan wrote:Of all the important issues at hand, all the liberal media can come up with is Rubio reaching for a bottle of water and trying to make some sort of stink about it. What a load of BS!

Now Obama is out on the campaign trail. AGAIN! Maybe he'll qualify for another NPP for not doing absolutely nothing again. Idiot!

Progressives will grasp at ANYTHING to keep the news off his message since he made so much more sense and was so honest. He made President Barack Hussein Obama look like one of the Three Stooges.

Granted, President Obama has had a lot of experience but telling all those lies with a straight face is quite an accomplishment of sorts.

cool1

cool1

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

I don't see it that way.

"See all of the nice things we could have..." IF WE SIMPLY SPEND OURSELVES DEEPER INTO OBLIVION

exactly Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum