Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cops caught on radio yelling to burn the MF house down....with Dorner in it.....

+3
Nekochan
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal

Sal

You expected it to end differently?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I cannot blame them if that's what they said and did. The man needed taking down.

Markle

Markle

This is what he wanted. During a firefight, anywhere, emotions and adrenalin run high. Dorner had even called the family of the couple he killed and taunted them.

I don't care what the cops said to each other. They did their job and another officer was killed in the gunfire and another injured.

Good riddance to bad trash.

Saved were more innocent lives and tens of millions of dollars on trials and appeals.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He has killed and wounded cops and killed the daughter of a cop and her fiance....it won't be pretty.

I don't get why he killed the daughter of his lawyer rather than the woman Sgt. who lied causing him get fired?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I don't get why he killed the daughter of his lawyer rather than the woman Sgt. who lied causing him get fired?

I thought it was the daughter of the former Chief of Police that fired him?

No, he was fired by a board of commissioners that heard his complaint about the abuse. He killed his lawyers daughter and fiance who defended him and was an ex-police captain.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I turned on Alex Jones to see if he would be saying this whole thing is another government "false flag" plot to take our guns away (like Aurora and Newtown).
But lord have mercy even that claim would pale in comparison to what he actually has on the show tonight. He's got David Icke on there telling us how the leaders of The New World Order are reptillian shape shifters.

If I were Dorner, I'd go on and kill myself before they did.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:If I were Dorner, I'd go on and kill myself before they did.

He may have been crazy enough to think he could get away....

Are you watching any of the Jodi Arias trial?

I saw part of it last night. She's trying to look pitiful isn't she? I'm not sure what to believe yet about it-whether he abused her enough for her to kill him.

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's the gal who killed the guy in the shower?

She's scary crazy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I saw part of it last night. She's trying to look pitiful isn't she? I'm not sure what to believe yet about it-whether he abused her enough for her to kill him.

They had broken up and she was pissed when she heard he was taking his new girlfriend on a trip.

I think that may be what he did. Reports are saying that just as they saw smoke and fire from the cabin they heard a single gunshot. Then as the fire was burning ammo started going off. Charred remains were found inside the burned out cabin. I'm just glad that he did not have any hostages.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I think that may be what he did. Reports are saying that just as they saw smoke and fire from the cabin they heard a single gunshot. Then as the fire was burning ammo started going off. Charred remains were found inside the burned out cabin. I'm just glad that he did not have any hostages.

Same thought...expect to hear self inflicted shot...No matter how but glad the diseased animal is no longer harming anyone...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I hate that he killed another officer before the stand-off ended.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:This is what he wanted. During a firefight, anywhere, emotions and adrenalin run high. Dorner had even called the family of the couple he killed and taunted them.

I don't care what the cops said to each other. They did their job and another officer was killed in the gunfire and another injured.

Saved were more innocent lives and tens of millions of dollars on trials and appeals.

Markle is correct. Dorner set in motion a sequence of events that made the outcome an inevitability. He did not set the way he would die, but his death was a certainty. I find joy in no mans death, but Dorner's death in somehow a relief.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:This is what he wanted. During a firefight, anywhere, emotions and adrenalin run high. Dorner had even called the family of the couple he killed and taunted them.

" During a firefight, anywhere, emotions and adrenalin run high."

That is very true, and law enforcement people are not adequately trained in recognizing the effects of a bolus of adrenalin raging through their bodies. On several occasions I've seen police officers excuse actions because of the "adrenalin of the chase" as if their loosing self control is a forgone acceptable conclusion that others should just accept. This is not that they are bad people, they are simply under trained.

The event which catapulted this happened in 2008.Obviously Dorner had been stewing on it for 5 years. 5 years! He became mentally unstable and was willing to give up his life for it and kill innocent people. Really sad. LAPD needs to take some responsibility for it too.

Nekochan wrote:That's the gal who killed the guy in the shower?

She's scary crazy.

Yeah she stabbed him 20 plus times and is claiming self defense.

Slicef18 wrote:

Markle is correct. Dorner set in motion a sequence of events that made the outcome an inevitability. He did not set the way he would die, but his death was a certainty. I find joy in no mans death, but Dorner's death in somehow a relief.

Markle is OFTEN right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum