Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago.....

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1  Chicago..... Empty Chicago..... 2/5/2013, 8:47 am

Rev Jesse Jackson begging Homeland Security/Feds to patrol Chicago..said in a statement that the violence is worse than in Iraq and Afghanistan...Is this the same Jesse Jackson that would go crazy at the thought of Homeland Security being used against Americans?...Maybe they need to go back to midnight basketball and gang summits....

2  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/5/2013, 9:38 am

This extreme violence is just one result of multigenerational entitlements for those who refuse to work or take responsibility for their decisions in life or actions.

Chicago..... Welfare-state

3  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/5/2013, 10:37 am

nochain wrote:This extreme violence is just one result of multigenerational entitlements for those who refuse to work or take responsibility for their decisions in life or actions.

Chicago..... Welfare-state

Chicago is a shining example of where this nation has gone wrong...

4  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/5/2013, 10:53 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

newswatcher wrote: Rev Jesse Jackson begging Homeland Security/Feds to patrol Chicago..said in a statement that the violence is worse than in Iraq and Afghanistan...Is this the same Jesse Jackson that would go crazy at the thought of Homeland Security being used against Americans?...Maybe they need to go back to midnight basketball and gang summits....

It's about damn time. Change needs to start in the home.

5  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/5/2013, 11:27 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
newswatcher wrote: Rev Jesse Jackson begging Homeland Security/Feds to patrol Chicago..said in a statement that the violence is worse than in Iraq and Afghanistan...Is this the same Jesse Jackson that would go crazy at the thought of Homeland Security being used against Americans?...Maybe they need to go back to midnight basketball and gang summits....

It's about damn time. Change needs to start in the home.

Agree....but those that think this are now 'radicals' and outside the mainstream thinking which is the same lack of reasoning that have criminals in charge of Chicago...

6  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 12:51 am

Markle

Markle

Given that the race baiters would be unemployed if they actually SOLVED the problem, it is no wonder they are simply asking for more law enforcement.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jeramiah Wright, Fr. Pflager, Harry Belafonte, Maxine Waters, Kweisi Mfume, Sheila Jackson, Minister Louis Farahahn, Kenye West, President Barack Hussein Obama, Julian Bond, Charlie Rangel, Donna Brazille and on, and on, and on.

Imagine the changes they could make if they ENCOURAGED kids to stay in school, couples to marry, THEN have children, stay married, get an education, that an education is GOOD and not something to ridicule.

Of course Bill Cosby has been doing that for decades and the above consider him...white.

7  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 8:58 am

Markle wrote:Given that the race baiters would be unemployed if they actually SOLVED the problem, it is no wonder they are simply asking for more law enforcement.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jeramiah Wright, Fr. Pflager, Harry Belafonte, Maxine Waters, Kweisi Mfume, Sheila Jackson, Minister Louis Farahahn, Kenye West, President Barack Hussein Obama, Julian Bond, Charlie Rangel, Donna Brazille and on, and on, and on.

Imagine the changes they could make if they ENCOURAGED kids to stay in school, couples to marry, THEN have children, stay married, get an education, that an education is GOOD and not something to ridicule.

Of course Bill Cosby has been doing that for decades and the above consider him...white.

First...if they did your suggestions...the money would dry up...their fame would fade...and [gasp] the voting block would shrink...

8  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 10:51 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

newswatcher wrote:
Markle wrote:Given that the race baiters would be unemployed if they actually SOLVED the problem, it is no wonder they are simply asking for more law enforcement.

First...if they did your suggestions...the money would dry up...their fame would fade...and [gasp] the voting block would shrink...

cheers cheers cheers

9  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 12:18 pm

That's quite a list you've got there Master Baiter. I cannot believe those folk discourage kids from attending school, discourage couples from marrying and staying so, and discourage them from getting a good education. I must have missed that nugget of truthiness.

As usual, a couple of pandering remarks for the other outraged white folk gets a round of applause. Your skills are remarkable.

There is no problem so complex that it cannot be over-simplified by a blathering zealot.

BTW....You might want to update your list Howard. The relevance of several of those folk is non existent, but that does put you in good company.

10  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 12:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:

That's quite a list you've got there Master Baiter. I cannot believe those folk discourage kids from attending school, discourage couples from marrying and staying so, and discourage them from getting a good education. I must have missed that nugget of truthiness.

As usual, a couple of pandering remarks for the other outraged white folk gets a round of applause. Your skills are remarkable.

There is no problem so complex that it cannot be over-simplified by a blathering zealot.

BTW....You might want to update your list Howard. The relevance of several of those folk is non existent, but that does put you in good company.

Where exactly did he say any of those people discourage education of children and marriage? Not one of the "authority-figures" have stepped up to the plate to help correct the situation in Chicago....450 school aged children were shot in 2012. Parenting and education are two answers.

Talk about the resident master-jerk.

11  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 12:38 pm

Go to hell.

This ain't Howie's 1st rodeo. His track record speaks loudly.

Just like your tendency to charge into burning buildings to rescue a race baiter, or any of the racist trolls who post here.

Why is that...?

Birds....feathers, etc.

12  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 12:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:Go to hell.

Just like your tendency to charge into burning buildings to rescue a race baiter, or any of the racist trolls who post here.

Why is that...?

Birds....feathers, etc.

Whatever....
BTW his screen-name is Markle.

13  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 12:57 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

Why is that...?

Birds....feathers, etc.

Whatever....

STFU bitch. You think this is your forum.

How's that working out for ya...?

14  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:05 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Why is that...?

Birds....feathers, etc.

Whatever....

STFU bitch. You think this is your forum.

How's that working out for ya...?

Temper temper

15  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:09 pm

Racist troll stalker is now on scene and ready to stir the shit with his acid tongue.

Fuck you too. You're her fav smoke damaged racist troll. I fact, she has a list of assholes for whom she is spokesperson, den mother, and information director.

You're at the top.

Isn't that amazing...? Her behaving in her best interest most of the time...go figure.

16  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Racist troll stalker is now on scene and ready to stir the shit with his acid tongue.

Fuck you too. You're her fav smoke damaged racist troll. I fact, she has a list of assholes for whom she is spokesperson, den mother, and information director.

You're at the top.

Isn't that amazing...? Her behaving in her best interest most of the time...go figure.

Seek help. Sick little man.

17  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:41 pm

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Racist troll stalker is now on scene and ready to stir the shit with his acid tongue.

You're at the top.

Well howdy there Susie Amway.

You've been hiding like a troll under a bridge.

18  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:47 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

You're at the top.

Well howdy there Susie Amway.

Once again for the hard of learning. I'm not amway. If I was, I would tell you. Dummy.

19  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

You're at the top.

Well howdy there Amway.

How would like for me to post the names of your family members? Don't fucking push me.

20  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:49 pm

Sure you would.

Every troll strives to as immortal as your last incarnation.

All about the strokes, huh troll...?

21  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:51 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Sure you would.

If you don't stop you unwanted attacks, I'm going to make your wife walk home from here.

22  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:53 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

You're at the top.

Well howdy there Amway.

How would like for me to post the names of your family members? Don't fucking push me.

OMG. A threat from the sanctimonious keeper of all info that's relevant, how...?

Do it at your own detriment, extortionist.

And how did you come to have said info, stalker...?

Cyber stalking again...??

Go figure.

23  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 1:54 pm

Ghandi wrote:

If you don't stop you unwanted attacks, I'm going to make your wife walk home from here.

Perfect. Now the family attacks.

Just like amway did.

EVERY damned time.

24  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 2:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Perfect. Now the family attacks.

Just like amway did.

EVERY damned time.

You attacked my family the other day. I was just doing what you would do. I sunk down to your level for a moment.

25  Chicago..... Empty Re: Chicago..... 2/7/2013, 2:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

July 2, 2012.....Hereby wholly revoked, cancelled, annulled countermanded.....ring any bells.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum