Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicago Empty Chicago 5/4/2016, 9:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat...my son called this afternoon to tell me he is  on his way to Chicago for a spur of the moment trip with friends......a couple of Cubs games and 2 rounds of golf.

He is excited.

2Chicago Empty Re: Chicago 5/4/2016, 11:21 pm

2seaoat

The Art Institute is a must stop for anybody stopping in Chicago. Also, check out the White Sox Park. It is easy to get to, and has plenty of parking. The Two Chicago teams have the best record in all of baseball, and there is talk of a subway series.....which should really be an L series.......

Let me know what golf courses he will get to play. Hallmark's son got to play at Jerry Rich's Rich harvest farm where they had the women ryder cup.....there are some incredible golf courses full of history as PGA events have been played at many of these old courses. North Michigan and the miracle mile is a trip with all the great restaurants and shops. The art institute is probably top three in the world and it is incredible when you start walking around to see how they got their collection. My granddaughter was just blown away as it is a must stop.

3Chicago Empty Re: Chicago 5/4/2016, 11:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'll let you know when I hear from him.

4Chicago Empty Re: Chicago 5/5/2016, 9:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cubs game.....6th row behind the catcher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum