Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you Ron Paul fanboys think about this?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/04/ron-paul-tweets-controversial-message-about-murdered-navy-seal-veteran/

Bob wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/04/ron-paul-tweets-controversial-message-about-murdered-navy-seal-veteran/

I agree with Ron Paul's statement, but that doesn't mean it was appropriate to tweet that opinion. Some things are better off NOT being said.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well after he made up that story about Jessie Ventura I thought very little of him....and it's a Biblical quote that seems to have proven true over the ages...

Taking emotionally/mentally disturbed people to a gun range is a bad idea... bad ideas fail. Pretty simple really.

The same goes for that mother that taught her son to shoot and let him play violent video games knowing full well his mental issues. Let's add stupid to the list of people that can't have guns.

no stress

no stress

And just think, this asshat was running for president.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He is certainly a better man than the asshat presidents that got us into all these wars.

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:He is certainly a better man than the asshat presidents that got us into all these wars.

No he's not Teo. At least those idiots had the common decency to not make a statement like this. Paul is old and his filter needs to be updated. If he feels that way about our war heroes then thats on him. He just needs to keep that shit to himself because the majority of this country dont share his feelings.

I recently read that RP said he is "done" with his political career and doesn't really give a damn anymore, so I think he's just letting-fly with whatever comes to his mind and doesn't really give a crap anymore what anybody thinks. It was a pretty harsh, unfiltered thing to say, no doubt... one of those things left thought, but unsaid, if you're of a mind to even think it.

Doesn't change that he's still in my opinion the smartest guy out there who's ever ran for the presidency in my lifetime, and whose beliefs best align with my own. Something like this sure as hell isn't going to turn me into an Obama- or a Romney-bot.

I agree that it was not cool at all, but he's in f-it mode at this point, I am fairly certain. He may well have to reign it in a bit if his son is going to get where he wants to go politically, I dunno.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well after he made up that story about Jessie Ventura I thought very little of him.

Oh my goodness. Until you wrote this reply, the name Chris Kyle didn't register with me. Now I see who that is.

For those reading this who are not familiar with the story, Chris Kyle (who you now know was a Navy Seal and was murdered at the shooting range) appeared on the Opie and Anthony radio show about a year ago and claimed that Jesse Ventura came into a Navy Seal bar in California when a wake was being conducted for another Seal.
Kyle claimed on the radio show that Ventura started talking loudly during the wake and was insulting the military and saying the Seals are murdering women, children and babies in the wars.
Kyle then claimed that he asked Ventura to "keep it down" and stop saying that stuff at a wake because the family members were present. And then Kyle says in the most believable straight face that he punched Ventura in the face and Ventura "went down" and didn't get back up.
Opie and Anthony just ate this up and made Kyle a hero over it because they have a feud with Ventura (who earlier walked off their show).

You can see and hear Kyle tell this to Opie and Anthony here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhjHWovwix4

What is so remarkable about that interview is Kyle comes off as totally believable. Opie and Anthony believed him and when I heard it so did I. And I imagine so did the whole radio audience as well.

The only problem is, Ventura then comes out and says the whole story was fabricated. That he had never met Kyle and never been in a fight with him. And Ventura (and others) say Kyle apparently made up the whole story to promote a book he'd written about Navy Seals that was published at about the time all this was going on.
That's what Teo is referring to in his reply.

I had no idea until now that this person, Chris Kyle, who was murdered is the same individual. I had forgotten all that since it happened a year ago and didn't remember his name.

What is so amazing about this is anyone who watches Kyle in that link above would come away thinking what he's saying is all true. If he's nothing but a low-life piece of shit liar then Hollywood needs to forget all those Best Actor nominees and give the award posthumously to this character because that's as good an acting job as I've ever seen.

GEEZ. Thanks, Bob. I read T's response and it totally didn't register... I also did not realize it was the same man.

Either way, I have little inclination to believe Jesse Ventura over him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob, Jessie Ventura has the utmost respect for the military.. he doesn't drink so that leaves a sober old man walking into a group of young highly trained killers and telling them they are murderers and scum....no one is that stupid or cruel for that matter. Believe what you want if it fits your skewed version of life.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob, Jessie Ventura has the utmost respect for the military.. he doesn't drink so that leaves a sober old man walking into a group of young highly trained killers and telling them they are murderers and scum....no one is that stupid or cruel for that matter. Believe what you want if it fits your skewed version of life.

Actually it was me that said I had little inclination to believe Jesse Ventura over Kyle, and honestly my reasoning is very simply a vibe that I get just from observing him and how he handles himself. My BS-meter is pretty well calibrated, but I'm totally willing to admit that it could be giving me a bad read this time. Surely wouldn't be the first time I was wrong!

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob, Jessie Ventura has the utmost respect for the military.. he doesn't drink so that leaves a sober old man walking into a group of young highly trained killers and telling them they are murderers and scum....no one is that stupid or cruel for that matter. Believe what you want if it fits your skewed version of life.

Actually it was me that said I had little inclination to believe Jesse Ventura over Kyle, and honestly my reasoning is very simply a vibe that I get just from observing him and how he handles himself. My BS-meter is pretty well calibrated, but I'm totally willing to admit that it could be giving me a bad read this time. Surely wouldn't be the first time I was wrong!

Jesse took too many hits in the ring...When reading this and other times when responses have been recorded that it's found that the original message was not from the individual given the credit...would really hope that Mr Paul is not responsible for this stupidity...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whoa. If you thought I was saying I believe Kyle then you misunderstood me.
I've watched and listened to Ventura flatly deny that any of it ever happened and VENTURA IS EQUALLY BELIEVABLE.

And the story gets even crazier because after Ventura sued Kyle for defamation, Kyle's Seal buddies came forward to corroborate what Kyle claimed...

If former Gov. Jesse Ventura didn't like what Navy SEAL Chris Kyle wrote about him in his memoir, "American Sniper," he's going to positively hate what five fellow SEALs -- and the mothers of two of their fallen comrades -- have to say about him.
Kyle's friends and associates have rallied to his defense in a defamation lawsuit Ventura filed in Hennepin County in January. Ventura, whose real name is James Janos, sued over Kyle's portrayal of a bar fight he claims they had six years ago in Coronado, Calif.

http://www.startribune.com/local/167764165.html?refer=y

BUT, it even gets crazier and crazier because other Seals also came forward to corroborate Ventura's claim that the whole thing never happened...

Jesse Ventura Gets Backing Of Former SEALs In Lawsuit Over “Punch” Hoax
"One of those ex-SEALs is Ventura’s former instructor, the widely respected Terry “Mother” Moy, owner of the bar where the incident is alleged to have occurred. After investigating the incident, Moy and his fellow SEALs confirmed that the event never took place and that Kyle had invented it to generate publicity for his book".

http://www.infowars.com/jesse-ventura-gets-backing-of-former-seals-in-lawsuit-over-punch-hoax/

My only take on this, teo, is how in hell are we supposed to know who's lying and who's not. This is just another example of how lying in front of microphones and tv cameras is epidemic in this country.
And it involves everyone from Presidents on down ("I am not a crook", "I didn't have sex with that woman", "I didn't inhale").

newswatcher wrote:

Jesse took too many hits in the ring...When reading this and other times when responses have been recorded that it's found that the original message was not from the individual given the credit...would really hope that Mr Paul is not responsible for this stupidity...

I agree with you... Jesse took too many hits in the ring, and pretty disappointing if Dr. Paul did in fact make that statement. But like I said, it's not like I'm going to denounce him over it or anything... everyone says stupid stuff sometimes. Apparently it's his turn, but oh what a poor subject and choice of words... ouch.

If I even knew how to get on Twitter, I would look it up to see if he really did say what he's quoted above as saying, but I don't monkey with that Twitter business and don't know how to fiddle with it, so I can't verify it for us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

riceme wrote:

Believe me, rice and teo, I completely understand and sympathize. Frankly, there's so much lying that it's become almost impossible to tell what truth is anymore.

That is some crazy shit, Bob.

Hey by the way, thanks for changing your avatar to the "shadow peeing in the sand Bob." I love it. lol.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And it's not just well-known people who are doing the lying.

If you're not already aware of this then you should be. When I first spotted this my jaw dropped. Read it and then play the video.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/30/jimmy-kimmel-is-at-it-again-watch-these-people-lie-shamelessly-about-watching-the-super-bowl-that-hasnt-been-played-yet/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:And it's not just well-known people who are doing the lying.

If you're not already aware of this then you should be. When I first spotted this my jaw dropped. Read it and then play the video.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/30/jimmy-kimmel-is-at-it-again-watch-these-people-lie-shamelessly-about-watching-the-super-bowl-that-hasnt-been-played-yet/

Bob wrote:And it's not just well-known people who are doing the lying.

That is crazy. It probably would have got off to a better start had I known from the get-go who the "Ravens" were (yeah, not a football fan), but I figured it out pretty quickly (I'm pretty smart thataway lol). I loved the end where it ended up that the oompa loompa was in the audience. LOLOLOL!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I want to ask you a perfectly legitimate question.
You provided this video of a woman who was inside the Pentagon who says that after she felt the explosion and exited the building, she could see no evidence that it was an airliner (or actually any airplane) that dunnit.

Now here's my question. This is only a very partial list (there are dozens more) of the eyewitnesses who came forward to tell us they witnessed the airplane in the air on the way into hitting the Pentagon.
So if the woman is correct and no airplane hit the building, I really would like to know what your explanation is for all these folks' testimony.
As I said, this is a legitimate question that deserves a response from you. And if your only response is going to be "Bob, you go ahead and believe whatever the illuminati brainwashing has convinced you", then that's not a legitimate response to my legitimate question.

ELAINE McCUSKER: "Traffic is normally slow right around the Pentagon [...]. I don't know what made me look up, but I did and I saw a very low-flying American Airlines plane that seemed to be accelerating. My first thought was just 'No, no, no, no,' because it was obvious the plane [...] was going to crash."

MIKE WALTER: "I saw this plane, a jet, an American Airline's jet [...it] slammed right into the Pentagon."

OMAR CAMPO: "It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane. I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire."

RYAN JAMES: "When I looked up on my left [...] I see an American Airline plane. A silver plane. I can see 'AA' on the tail. I noticed that the landing gear were up. [...then] he hit full gas [...] and went straight in [to the Pentagon ...] I recognized it immediately as a passenger plane."

JAMES CISSELL: "Out of my peripheral vision I saw this plane coming in and it was low - and getting lower. I thought, 'This isn't really happening. That is a big plane.' Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board."

STEVE RISKUS: "I took these pictures seconds after the plane hit the pentagon. I was traveling on route 27 towards 395 when the plane crossed my path from the right about 100ft in front of me and crashed into the pentagon."

CBS News Special Report (CBS News transcripts, 9/11/01): Witness: The plane "clipped this pole over here. Hit this other pole and slammed right into the building. Huge explosion and then utter pandemonium, as you might imagine. I mean, everybody was screaming, 'Oh, my God.' [...] There was no doubt about it, it was American Airlines, slammed right into the building. And there was no doubt about it, whoever was piloting that plane was aiming for the Pentagon."

KOVR 13 News Tonight, KOVR-TV (Video Monitoring Services of America abstract, 09/11/01): "Interview - Jennifer Brower, witness, says she can't believe she saw an American Airlines plane crash into The Pentagon."

NBC News Special Report (NBC News Transcripts, 09/11/01): "Now, according to eyewitnesses, it was a American Airlines 757 that came sort of from the direction of National Airport."

MSNBC Special Report (transcript 091100cb.455, Sept 11, 2001): REP. BRIAN BAIRD (D), WASHINGTON: "We had been watching the coverage in New York [...] Maybe a minute later, my staff was looking out the window and said, 'You know, there are not supposed to be any airplanes in the air, but there's an airplane.' She looked and said, 'Hey, everybody, there's an airplane out here. What's going on?' And the next minute, she looked out the window said, 'My God, it hit the Pentagon.'"

TV 6 Prime Time News WITI-TV (Video Monitoring Services of America abstract, 09/11/01) "Interview - Mike Walter, witness to Pentagon attack, saw American Airlines jet coming."

NBC Nightly News (Video Monitoring Services of America abstract, 09/11/01): "Interview - Unidentified woman, witness, says she say a commercial plane go right into the side of the Pentagon."

The Press Association Limited (09/11/01): "A woman eyewitness told CNN of the plane crashing into the Pentagon: 'A commercial plane came in. It was coming too fast, too low and then I saw the fire that came up after that.'"

The Washington Post (09/12/01, A1): "In the hazy hours that followed the attack, it was unclear which of four hijacked planes ended up where. But witnesses soon identified the aircraft that smashed into the Pentagon as an American flight, and then as Flight 77, which was unusually light on passengers this day."

The San Diego Union-Tribune (09/12/01, A3): "Several witnesses said the twin-engine Boeing 757 came in low and fast and may have clipped light stanchions before hitting near the ground level on the west side of the building."

The Guardian (09/12/01): "A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. 'It added power on its way in,' he said. 'The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball.'"

United Press International (09/11/01): "an eyewitness near the Department of Defense in Arlington, Va., said he noticed American Airlines markings on the aircraft that struck the Pentagon moments before it hit the building at 9:39 a.m. Tim Timmerman, who said he was a pilot, told CNN in a telephone interview that he viewed the passenger jet as it struck the building. Arlington County firemen said that there were American Airlines markings on the pieces on the ground."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Bob it was in response to your post on people lying just to avoid being thought ignorant....I have seen people change their testimony on the suggestion of a good attorney that they might be wrong...I didn't see anything evidence wise in any picture that showed a plane had hit the building...NOTHING ...but you need your little security blanket..I do understand...you don't want to live in that bad world.What do you Ron Paul fanboys think about this? 01749v10

Where's the plane ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What do you Ron Paul fanboys think about this? Untitl10

No plane parts here...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:but you need your little security blanket..I do understand...you don't want to live in that bad world.
Actually nothing could be further from the truth about me. I've said time and again since the first time I ever heard the conspiracy stories that I wish more than anything they were true. Because if they could actually be shown to be true, that would shake the foundations of this whole government and country and society to it's core.
Why would I want that to be the case? Because it would be one of (if not the) most amazing occurrences in the history of the country (and probably even the world) and living through the time it happened would be like witnessing the birth of christianity or witnessing the asteroid hit the earth that killed off the dinosaurs. It would make the civil war look like a page 10 story in comparison. In a word, what would ensue from that would be so exciting to watch that it would make my hair (what's left of it) stand on end.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No plane parts here...
what about these?

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum