Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are they so uppety?

+7
cool1
catfriedlegs
Yella
Markle
Joanimaroni
Jake92
gulfbeachbandit
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="W_T_M"]
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I've seen white people act like that.

Got video of it? Your family video at the reunion doesn't count.

Go ask AZ the same question, racist troll.

Drink much today? Loser.

Are you still raping your kids...?

Does your mind always work this way?
I don't have any kids. You do. Did you rape them and feel the need to project that on others out of guilt?
You're a sick little man.

Oh shut up troll. I don't have any kids either, but you already know that.

But you absolutely fit the profile right down to your uber authority issues and an avatar like a child raper. Considering you were supposedly a navy chief, I'm guessing you like the boys.

Do you make them talk dirty, or is racism more your gig....?

That's it, isn't it...? You make them say racist words, especially the N word. That really gets you going, huh perv....?

No moral compass....no sense of decency...no conscience....

That's you.

And the reason you didn't ask AZ the same question is because you know you'd get your ass kicked.[/quote

WOW. I know you had issues but I didn't know how far off the deep end you actually were until now.
You really do need more help. And you claim to be a gun owner. Scary for your neighbors and relatives.
Not registered guns. You got them from your dead father because you couldn't pass a legal gun buyers background check?

What a sick little man.

27Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cool1 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Jake92 wrote:The mall cop was also black, and she was calling him the N word LOL.. She deserved getting tased and should have been taken away in cuffs if he was a cop working part time..

I was appalled by the entire video, but first and foremost that those gals were using such awful language and displaying such violent behavior in front of the little ones.

I have been tased (by a man who broke into my home and attacked me in the middle of the night, not by LEO) and I *completely* agree that she deserved it AND that she should have been charged and hauled-off in cuffs.

What a terrible way to behave in front of your children... or ANY children for that matter, and THE POOREST of examples to set. Kids learn by the examples their folks provide to them. Such a shame.

Couldnt have said better--made me sick -pure sick man -That is Not Cool Sad
what kind of future do the children have - I have no respect for her at all or the daddy for that matter--if he got any closer and pushed me well I would have knocked him on is butt to!

Those kids were imitating their mom....

28Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:37 pm

catfriedlegs

Joanimaroni wrote:

That was just pathetic. No child of mine would have ever done that to an adult. They would have gotten an ass whipping. Shocked

29Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:37 pm

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:
cool1 wrote:
riceme wrote:
Jake92 wrote:The mall cop was also black, and she was calling him the N word LOL.. She deserved getting tased and should have been taken away in cuffs if he was a cop working part time..

I was appalled by the entire video, but first and foremost that those gals were using such awful language and displaying such violent behavior in front of the little ones.

I have been tased (by a man who broke into my home and attacked me in the middle of the night, not by LEO) and I *completely* agree that she deserved it AND that she should have been charged and hauled-off in cuffs.

What a terrible way to behave in front of your children... or ANY children for that matter, and THE POOREST of examples to set. Kids learn by the examples their folks provide to them. Such a shame.

Couldnt have said better--made me sick -pure sick man -That is Not Cool Sad
what kind of future do the children have - I have no respect for her at all or the daddy for that matter--if he got any closer and pushed me well I would have knocked him on is butt to!

Yes they were indeed! Evil or Very Mad

30Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Drink much today? Loser.

I don't have any kids. You do. Did you rape them and feel the need to project that on others out of guilt?

Let's hope you don't have kids or ever had them,Ghandi. Let's just hope your wives decided abortion was a better alternative.

Broom rider with 12 divorces, 127 jobs, one dead husband, and a special needs kid(bad genes from baby mama)has an opinion. dimwit.

31Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:45 pm

I have to. Doesn't make it right. Come to think of it one of the most disgusting displays of parenting I have ever seen was that reality show with honey boo boo. All those shitheads are white and they got a reality show.

32Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:52 pm

[quote="Ghandi"]
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Drink much today? Loser.

But you absolutely fit the profile right down to your uber authority issues and an avatar like a child raper. Considering you were supposedly a navy chief, I'm guessing you like the boys.

That's it, isn't it...? You make them say racist words, especially the N word. That really gets you going, huh perv....?

That's you.

And the reason you didn't ask AZ the same question is because you know you'd get your ass kicked.[/quote

WOW. I know you had issues but I didn't know how far off the deep end you actually were until now.
You really do need more help. And you claim to be a gun owner. Scary for your neighbors and relatives.
Not registered guns. You got them from your dead father because you couldn't pass a legal gun buyers background check?

What a sick little man.

Never fails. Now you drag my dead Father into the equation. I inherited several guns which ADDED to what I already owned. My background checks out just fine, but you also knew that, right troll....?

Don't bother seeking help.

Euthanasia is the only cure for you.

Racist troll.

Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 KKK

33Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 9:56 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="W_T_M"]
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Drink much today? Loser.

That's you.

What a sick little man.

Never fails. Now you drag my dead Father into the equation. I inherited several guns which ADDED to what I already owned. My background checks out just fine, but you also knew that, right troll....?

Don't bother seeking help.

Euthanasia is the only cure for you.

Racist troll.

Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 KKK

Whatever. Sick little man.

34Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 10:02 pm

Go wash your hood.

Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Kkk1-300x244

35Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 10:07 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Go wash your hood.

Out of the two of us, you're the only one who has pictures of burning crosses.
And you again project that on others. Just like your child rape fantasies that you posted earlier in this thread.

Sick little man.

36Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 10:24 pm

Ghandi wrote:

And you again project that on others. Just like your child rape fantasies that you posted earlier in this thread.

Sick little man.

BS. Just google your folk and the pics are right there....plain as day.

I see you've adopted a familiar phrase another troll uses often.

Birds of a feather....

37Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 10:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Sick little man.

BS. Just google your folk and the pics are right there....plain as day.

I see you've adopted a familiar phrase another troll uses often.

Birds of a feather....

Find help. More help than you already get from being an alcoholic.

Sick little man.

38Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 10:36 pm

I've always sorta seen the duality you and she project. The whole rescuing thing is kinda icky.

Two fetid peas in a pod.

39Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 10:44 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:I've always sorta seen the duality you and she project. The whole rescuing thing is kinda icky.

Two fetid peas in a pod.

Or two grapes that make wine. Oops. You're an alcaholic and can't drink wine.
Loser.

40Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/4/2013, 11:22 pm

Oh yeah. It's even more clear the more you post.

The trolling and badgering. The seeming lack of any filters or brakes.

Perfect.

Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 DSCN0070_2

41Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 12:27 am

Azadeh wrote:

I have too.

Oh, I most certainly have as well. People who behave despicably people come in all colors, shapes and sizes!

42Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 1:03 am

Jake92

The bad thing with them is they usually have lots of kids that follow everything they see from mom or dad and think it's right.

43Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 6:59 am

cool1

cool1

why would anyone bring up Race----has nothing to do with race---just a mom with a nasty mouth--very nasty----nasty nasty mouth---I feel sorry for the children

44Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 8:10 am

cool1 wrote:why would anyone bring up Race----has nothing to do with race---just a mom with a nasty mouth--very nasty----nasty nasty mouth---I feel sorry for the children

That's what I was thinking too before it was brought up several posts up! I thought I was the only one out of the loop... glad I wasn't all out there on my own, cool!

45Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 8:33 am

Sal

Sal

riceme wrote:
cool1 wrote:why would anyone bring up Race----has nothing to do with race---just a mom with a nasty mouth--very nasty----nasty nasty mouth---I feel sorry for the children

That's what I was thinking too before it was brought up several posts up! I thought I was the only one out of the loop... glad I wasn't all out there on my own, cool!

It has to do with Ghandi's posting history.

He has a habit of posting videos and stories about black people behaving badly.

It's his favorite theme.

He deserves to be called out on it, and has been repeatedly in the past.

46Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 9:01 am

Sal wrote:
riceme wrote:

It's his favorite theme.

So is it a crime to post videos and stories of black people behaving badly or is it just politically incorrect?

47Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 9:59 am

Sal

Sal

alecto wrote:
Sal wrote:
riceme wrote:

It's his favorite theme.

So is it a crime to post videos and stories of black people behaving badly or is it just politically incorrect?

No, it's not a crime.

But, it is distasteful to constantly be harping on blacks, and dropping racist dog whistles like "uppety".

You do know what word generally follows "uppety" in this sort of context, don't you.

It's just that sort of rhetoric and attitude that has poisoned the political discourse in this country, and turned large numbers of people away from the modern version of "conservatism".

I welcome Ghandi's contributions.

He a great example of what's become of your party, and the hatefulness and divisiveness that characterize it.

I'm glad you support him in his efforts to relegate the GOP to the dustbin of history.

Carry on.

48Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 10:31 am

Sal wrote:
No, it's not a crime.

But, it is distasteful to constantly be harping on blacks, and dropping racist dog whistles like "uppety".

You do know what word generally follows "uppety" in this sort of context, don't you.

It's just that sort of rhetoric and attitude that has poisoned the political discourse in this country, and turned large numbers of people away from the modern version of "conservatism".

I welcome Ghandi's contributions.

He a great example of what's become of your party, and the hatefulness and divisiveness that characterize it.

I'm glad you support him in his efforts to relegate the GOP to the dustbin of history.

Carry on.

I can honestly say I have no idea what follows "uppety" in what ever context you are referring to. Maybe I should have paid better attention in the "How to make everything racist" training but honestly I have no Idea.

Every party has the fringe element, you represent that fringe for the democrats. Democrats love to paint the GOP, helps them keep control over their voter base and mask their own racism. It is funny to watch democrats scream racism when they are screaming it at a black conservative, even funnier when they use racially derogative terms to describe black conservatives. One day the majority of blacks will realize just how bad democrats have utterly destroyed the black community and family unit, maybe that is why you are starting to see so many black conservatives.

49Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 11:15 am

Sal

Sal

alecto wrote:
I can honestly say I have no idea what follows "uppety" in what ever context you are referring to. Maybe I should have paid better attention in the "How to make everything racist" training but honestly I have no Idea.

Continue with your denialism. It is precisely what will prevent the GOP from ever winning a national election again. I support you.

Every party has the fringe element, you represent that fringe for the democrats.

Before the Clinton years, I voted 50-50 Republican and Democrat, and until recently when it became crystal clear that the GOP is irredeemable, I was registered Independent.

maybe that is why you are starting to see so many black conservatives.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yes, Mittens was ol' so very, very, close with the African-american community due to the support of all of those black conservatives.

ROTFLMAO!!

50Why are they so uppety? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are they so uppety? 2/5/2013, 11:43 am

Yella

Yella

alecto wrote:
Sal wrote:
riceme wrote:

It's his favorite theme.

Ghandi adds a lot to this forum. He is like the pepper that makes your food more zesty.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum