Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That fat ass negro chic screwed up the entire superbowl half time

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

madonna was so much better in 2012

Do you know Madonna is Alkaia? See her crown

dumb asses

dumb ass people amuse me.

You people really know nothing about amazon greek warriors.

or taste

enjoy the half time that negro couldnt compare to.

[img]That fat ass negro chic screwed up the entire superbowl half time Madonn10[/img]

[img]That fat ass negro chic screwed up the entire superbowl half time Alkaia11[/img]

[img]That fat ass negro chic screwed up the entire superbowl half time Amazon10[/img]

enjoy the lies fuckers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What would you expect from a liberal muslim female who kisses other women. Of course she's al queda.

Sheesh.

Chrissy...did you really post that you had cyber sex w/ Boards...?

I don't even begin to understand this equation.

And FWIW, I thought we were doing a good job of not tripping over one another.

Chill out.

As I said it somewhere else on the Forum, Beyonce was her usual slutty self, but hey, the music was okay. Some people liked that outfit... not me though.

Yomama wrote:As I said it somewhere else on the Forum, Beyonce was her usual slutty self, but hey, the music was okay. Some people liked that outfit... not me though.

That gave you two positive.

But I thought the entire thing sucked.

Madonna needs to retire her 50 something old self. She has a minimal voice and no real talent. She's just glitter and fluff. She would have been sent home from American Idol.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We enjoyed the half-time show.

As the world turns, and turns, and turns...

I see you changed your handle again Chrissy.

Bad Addiction...?

I can understand your premise and I hope you're feeling better.

Hang in there....you are a survivor, remember...?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bad Addiction wrote:enjoy the half time that negro couldnt compare to.

So out of curiosity, who did you vote for in the most recent presidential election. Better yet, for what party do you typically vote?

boards of FL wrote:

So out of curiosity, who did you vote for in the most recent presidential election. Better yet, for what party do you typically vote?

I would guess Obama/Democrats. They are the only ones that can use the word negro or some derivative of negro without any backlash or repercussions.

Sal

Sal

This thread is like a ghandi thread on a bad acid trip.

alecto wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I would guess Obama/Democrats. They are the only ones that can use the word negro or some derivative of negro without any backlash or repercussions.

There ya go, gettin' all uppity and shit.

Are you listening to JayZ...?

W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Would you flame me for asking who JayZ was? If so I'll just google them.

Sal

Sal

alecto wrote:

He's the high priest of the Illuminati.

Let me answer all of the questions at once so I can go back to pretending Im not paying attention.

No, I didnt say I had cyber sex with Boards. I had a drink with him. Then he hurt my feelings. I'm most likly going through a middle age crisis right now lol

I purposly used the word negro because I knew it would set some of you off. Twisted Evil she did ruin it in my opinion. btw, madonna made more money last year on tour than any other star. retire? maybe, but she's still got it and her performance last year shamed beyonces.

I made my nic name this because every time I log in I want to remind myself that I will probaly get hurt, just like any other bad addiction.

I basically am going to have to come to the conclusion that everyone is a fake and liar. And when I can deal with that and also become a fake and liar myself so I can play along on those terms. Then perhaps I will come back. But for now im still a real person, with real feelings so Im going back to pretending I dont see anything. I will be like FUBAR, you know just watching the rest of your dramas. So put on a good show for me. Very Happy

Good day

alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Nope. All I know is that he's a rich dude with stroke....period.

Could not ID him in a line-up and never heard his crap.

Psssst....I was being ironicalistic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum