Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fred Levin's son on Fox News last night.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Fred Levin's son on Fox News last night. Levin11

That's not Martin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:That's not Martin.
That's Fred Levin Jr., the one we didn't know about till now.

How come he's not been mentioned before? I've never heard of Fred Levin,Jr.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For gods sakes. I thought you people know what Levin looks like for christs sake.
This dude could be the wax museum double of Levin, goddamnit. It was a fucking joke.
Jesus now I know what a real comedian is up against. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So THAT'S Fred Levin's kid...wow.I will be watching HIS career.... Twisted Evil

Hey Bob did you hear they may try to actually put men on the moon soon ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I said this dude looks like a cross between Levin and Groucho Marx would that be bigoted?
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

But how are they gonna survive the Van Allen Belt when that's been proven impossible?
I think it has to be another illuminatti deal. But I'm still trying to figure out what the conspiracy is for this one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You have to start with who would wanna fake another moon landing and why?
I need a scenario. And if it's good enough maybe we can turn it into a screenplay. Who knows.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

But how are they gonna survive the Van Allen Belt when that's been proven impossible?
I think it has to be another illuminatti deal. But I'm still trying to figure out what the conspiracy is for this one.

They are changing the name of the Van Allen Belt to the Peachy Keen Place of sparkles so it won't bother them....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

They are changing the name of the Van Allen Belt to the Peachy Keen Place of sparkles so it won't bother them....

See that right there is why I can never decide if you're punkin me or if you're sincere. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

teo wrote:H.L. Mencken, wrote: "I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time."

That quote goes way over the top. But I can't discount it because that dude who said it was full of common sense. He has other quotes you know...

"No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."

But that's really pretty elitist. He's best at ideas like this...

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance."

Well hell that's pretty elitist too.

On second thought.

Bob wrote:
teo wrote:H.L. Mencken, wrote: "I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time."

That quote goes way over the top. But I can't discount it because that dude who said it was full of common sense. He has other quotes you know...

"No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."

But that's really pretty elitist. He's best at ideas like this...

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance."

Well hell that's pretty elitist too.

On second thought.
Fred Levin's son on Fox News last night. Blahblah

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
Fred Levin's son on Fox News last night. Blahblah[/quote]
agreed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But see here's the problem with that. There was a time when I worshipped Mencken.
Now I have nothing left to worship except my own paranoia (or as some medical professionals might call paranoid schizophrenia). That may or may not be a good thing. It's a close call.

Bob wrote:For gods sakes. I thought you people know what Levin looks like for christs sake.
This dude could be the wax museum double of Levin, goddamnit. It was a fucking joke.
Jesus now I know what a real comedian is up against. lol

I really don't think he looks like Levin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:
I really don't think he looks like Levin.
Boy does that ever magnify my paranoia. Now I've gotten closer to the schizophrenia part. Please somebody out there tell me that face in the first post at least resembles Papantonio or Kerrigan or even David J. Maloney.
Otherwise I'm gonna tell them to come and get me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How bout Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis or Overholtz. Does it at least resemble any of those?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fred Levin's son on Fox News last night. Fredle10

Here's the Fredster.....best I can do for you Bob....

I think it does resemble him... especially some of the mannerisms I noticed playing poker w levin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now teo I want you to tell me the honest truth. And I know if anyone here will tell me the truth it's you. Does or does not that prick pictured in the first post look like Levin?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:I think it does resemble him... especially some of the mannerisms I noticed playing poker w levin.
Okay stop everything. Did you actually play poker with Levin or are you yankin my chain. And I want the truth.

He has black hair and glasses-that's about it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Now teo I want you to tell me the honest truth. And I know if anyone here will tell me the truth it's you. Does or does not that prick pictured in the first post look like Levin?

Yeah dark hair face shape....kinda Middle eastern....yeah.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think it does resemble him... especially some of the mannerisms I noticed playing poker w levin.
Okay stop everything. Did you actually play poker with Levin or are you yankin my chain. And I want the truth.

Many times... although I don't necessarily like cash games... I much prefer tournament poker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum