Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO

+8
polecat
othershoe1030
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Margin Call
boards of FL
VectorMan
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Clearly you were watching a different speech. He refered back to 9/11 and his minion went on FIVE Sunday TV shows telling us all it was a video that caused the terrorist attack.

Hilarious!

Numerous appearances by a prominent White House representative, lying about the reason for a planned terrorist attack, murdering out Ambassador and three other Americans on the Aniversary of 9/11 is "hilaroius" to you. Not surprised.

No. What is hilarious is you are trying to say that Obama didn't just come out and say this was an act of terror the very next day. You realize he did say that about the event in question, right?

You realize that I posted the transcript of the actual speech where he mentions the word terror and the transcript from the White House web site which left that out, right?

Keep laughing.

2seaoat

I listened to it live. I posted the actual video of what I watched. I have not changed my opinion from listening to it the first time until now.. The attack was an act of terror. If this illusory non event is created in slow people's comprehension, I cannot argue if a person admits they are challenged. I must simply concur. Again, proceed governor.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I listened to it live. I posted the actual video of what I watched. I have not changed my opinion from listening to it the first time until now.. The attack was an act of terror. If this illusory non event is created in slow people's comprehension, I cannot argue if a person admits they are challenged. I must simply concur. Again, proceed governor.

Yes it was. Why then was it hidden from us while they put on the full court press that it was a film clip no one had seen? Why was there no help sent while the battle went on for well over 6 hours and help could have been there inside of an hour?

2seaoat

Yes it was. Why then was it hidden from us while they put on the full court press that it was a film clip no one had seen? Why was there no help sent while the battle went on for well over 6 hours and help could have been there inside of an hour?

It was only hidden from the challenged, or those with a political agenda. Anybody with a 7th grade education and some reading comprehension skills would understand that our operations in Libya were active CIA and that it was covert activities. Anybody with those same skills would know that Ambassador Stevens was CIA, and he had been actively tilling the Libyan soil to first overthrow Mr. K, and now establish positive links with the Libyan people and the emerging leadership.

Thirty Dark Zero documents how trained and intelligent CIA covert agents invited in terrorists to a hardened military base in Afghanastan and specifically requested the vehicle not be inspected with the result of about 20 Americans dying or being seriously wounded. The idea that the President or the SOS would be called on the political carpet for those actions would be in the nature of treason......yet, treason, the act of a political agenda which puts the interest of this nation second, has become second nature in this environment. No, I watched Meet the Press live that morning and saw Susan Rice. I knew from the President's speech that we had been attacked by terrorists and I was not mislead for a moment, because she continually qualified her statements by saying that they do not know who attacked and referenced demonstrations. This could be confusing for the slow witted and easily manipulated, but 7th graders at this point already knew we had been attacked by terrorist. Some people can walk and chew gum.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yes it was. Why then was it hidden from us while they put on the full court press that it was a film clip no one had seen? Why was there no help sent while the battle went on for well over 6 hours and help could have been there inside of an hour?

It was only hidden from the challenged, or those with a political agenda. Anybody with a 7th grade education and some reading comprehension skills would understand that our operations in Libya were active CIA and that it was covert activities. Anybody with those same skills would know that Ambassador Stevens was CIA, and he had been actively tilling the Libyan soil to first overthrow Mr. K, and now establish positive links with the Libyan people and the emerging leadership.

Thirty Dark Zero documents how trained and intelligent CIA covert agents invited in terrorists to a hardened military base in Afghanastan and specifically requested the vehicle not be inspected with the result of about 20 Americans dying or being seriously wounded. The idea that the President or the SOS would be called on the political carpet for those actions would be in the nature of treason......yet, treason, the act of a political agenda which puts the interest of this nation second, has become second nature in this environment. No, I watched Meet the Press live that morning and saw Susan Rice. I knew from the President's speech that we had been attacked by terrorists and I was not mislead for a moment, because she continually qualified her statements by saying that they do not know who attacked and referenced demonstrations. This could be confusing for the slow witted and easily manipulated, but 7th graders at this point already knew we had been attacked by terrorist. Some people can walk and chew gum.

Then you must be clairvoyant. Time after time she emphasized that the attack was caused by the film clip. Why would she have lied, FIVE TIMES if that was not the marching orders given to her from the White House.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

2seaoat

Then you must be clairvoyant. Time after time she emphasized that the attack was caused by the film clip.

I am not. I understand simple English. I had been told by the President we had been attacked by terrorists.....but lets assume that nobody said anything from the government for two weeks. Now let us assume that we got accurate news reports from the scene. Would any rational thinking human being come up with anything other than a terrorist attack?

This controversy comes down to an admission by some people that they are low information citizens who are basically stupid and easily manipulated by government. I cannot argue with that proposition. To suggest that any reasonably intelligent person had to be clairvoyant to understand what transpired in Libya.......well it is a sad admission. I understand you are highly intelligent and that you fully understood what transpired, and that you continue this silliness because you think that it will garner some type of political advantage.....but what advantage could be gained when the precursor of the same is to admit a person is stupid?

Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Didn't he say terrorist like actions?.....

He said, "act of terror".

Now, see if you can take the next logical step and deduce who commits "acts of terror".

Doesn't really matter because if he knew it was terrorism then why the parade of administration officials going on the Sunday circuit (after his statement) and saying/blaming the internet video?...Even if it were the internet video does it somehow make it any less an act of terrorism?...

Sal wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Didn't he say terrorist like actions?.....

He said, "act of terror".

Now, see if you can take the next logical step and deduce who commits "acts of terror".

Doesn't really matter because if he knew it was terrorism then why the parade of administration officials going on the Sunday circuit (after his statement) and saying/blaming the internet video?...Even if it were the internet video does it somehow make it any less an act of terrorism?...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This must be another...yet another...example of you copying and pasting the all caps headline from your "source".

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:You realize that I posted the transcript of the actual speech where he mentions the word terror and the transcript from the White House web site which left that out, right?

Keep laughing.

Here is a video of the speech, Markle.

Are we good now?

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:You realize that I posted the transcript of the actual speech where he mentions the word terror and the transcript from the White House web site which left that out, right?

Keep laughing.

Here is a video of the speech, Markle.

Are we good now?

Then can it be explained that if he was sure this was terrorism...why the parade of officials in his own administration that went out after the statement in question and continued to spin the internet video as the blame and the reluctance to call this terrorism but rather 'spontaneous protest'...

Did he say "act of terror" as linked wh transcript... or did he say "acts of terror" after bringing up 9/11, wars, patriotism?

knothead

knothead

The beatings will continue until morale improves . . . .

2seaoat

I watched it live. At the conclusion of his speech I was 100% certain we had been attacked by terrorists. I find this entire thread amusing. It basically shouts.......I AM STUPID......THEREFORE I WAS MISLEAD.....

I simply cannot argue with that conclusion. No, I am not clairvoyant. No, I did not need a decoder from my box of Cheerios, nor did I misunderstand. I also watched meet the Press with all the condemnations, this would come the closest to a clumsy explanation of events by Susan Rice, but she clearly stated that they were still gathering facts at the time of meet the press which comes close, but where it fails is that there absolutely was zero advantage for the Administration to characterize it one way or another. It would take a certified Idiot to think that the President or SOS has line command over active CIA operations, and as Susan Rice delicately avoided the obvious that we were conducting active CIA operations in Libya.....the small bus crowd used this twisted logic that Presidents and Secretary of States are in line command of active operations....absurd on the face, but then to go one notch lower on the stupid tree, to think by not calling an attack a terrorist attack, that somehow that would gain political advantage.......this is so low on the stupid tree, that to even acknowledge this as a controversy tells far more about the intelligence level of those who buy into this non event. We get attacked every day across the world. There certainly were mistakes made, but those mistakes as reported by review committees were primarily at the hands of Ambassador Stevens....you know the hero who took risks and help bring Mr. K down.....and now in revisionary history, we have this twisted logic that Stevens was this scardy cat wanted to build a fortress of safety, but for the big bad Obama.....and therefore he lost his life........complete and utter nonsense, and all those who argue this issue need to give up their mensa membership.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Did he say "act of terror" as linked wh transcript... or did he say "acts of terror" after bringing up 9/11, wars, patriotism?

Come on, man! Have we really reached the point where we are questioning what the passage below means?

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Please tell me this is rock bottom!

There had already been an obvious aversion to calling a terrorist act a terrorist act.

See: isolated extremist, workplace violence, deranged individual. Why not answer my question above?

If you were so crystal clear from the presidents rose garden speech... how did you find carney's and rice's statements?

Also crystal clear and an honest attempt to inform the citizenry?

lol... there's some stupid alright. It's worrisome how far obamaites can contort and ignore to keep the faith.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:If you were so crystal clear from the presidents rose garden speech... how did you find carney's and rice's statements?

They were inaccurate as to the underlying catalyst of the attack. As time moved forward and more information came to light, a more accurate picture of what happened emerged. Why is this such a bizarre concept?

Were you able to pass the exam before or after learning the material?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:The beatings will continue until morale improves . . . .

Oh please! Make it stop! LOL What an appropriate quote!

To bring up an issue that is so old and settled you'd think we'd solved all our other national challenges and had nothing else to talk about.

Shall we go back to the previous administration and discuss all the questionable statements from them over the years? Please, let's go forward.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Did he say "act of terror" as linked wh transcript... or did he say "acts of terror" after bringing up 9/11, wars, patriotism?

Come on, man! Have we really reached the point where we are questioning what the passage below means?

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Please tell me this is rock bottom!

" Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Whatever... Your faith is certainly on par or better than the other believers. The loudest voice in the choir.

Congratulations (watch out for seaoat... I think he's got ambitions)

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Whatever... Your faith is certainly on par or better than the other believers. The loudest voice in the choir.

Yes, I've seen the transcript and have posted it here along with the video. What on earth do you think Obama was talking about?

Now, before you reply, I feel I should clarify what the above means in detail so as there is no confusion. When I said "I've seen the transcript", that means - I, the user who is known as boards of FL, have viewed the text that you just posted with my eyeballs. My eyeballs transmitted that text to my brain, which in turn interpreted the text as being in English. And when I said I posted the video, what I meant was I produced, as a post, a hyperlink to a file that is stored online. This file consists of flickering images and is accompanied by an audio track. When the two are played together, they resemble what your eyes and ears would see and hear if you happened to be present when those flickering images and audio track were recorded by a video recording device. When I said "What on earth do you think Obama was talking about?", I am basically asking you to state what you felt Obama's intent was with respect to a characterization of the events in Benghazi - around which the entire speech in question revolves. What else? I don't want to leave any ambiguity here as this is apparently a tough crowd. Oh. And this post is written in the English language. You are meant to start at the top line of text and read it from left to right, dropping down a line each time until you reach the conclusion. I apologize in advance for this being extremely vague.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This will only make you crazy if you think it is supposed to make sense.

Acts of terror such as 9/11, the wars engaged to combat terror, the sacrifice and patriotism required.

You've said yourself that carney and rice spoke with out full information... obama at best used legal ease to enable plausible deniability. Probably because of his prior ham handed attempts to obfuscate acts of terror. This was a clear declaration in another reality than the one I live in.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:The beatings will continue until morale improves . . . .

Oh please! Make it stop! LOL What an appropriate quote!

To bring up an issue that is so old and settled you'd think we'd solved all our other national challenges and had nothing else to talk about.

Shall we go back to the previous administration and discuss all the questionable statements from them over the years? Please, let's go forward.

My gosh, and those who are the loudest complainers about Obama gulped down every mistruth uttered by the previous president, and then cried: "Give us more, more!"

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Acts of terror such as 9/11, the wars engaged to combat terror, the sacrifice and patriotism required.

Basically, everything but that which the speech was based upon.

PkrBum wrote:This was a clear declaration in another reality than the one I live in.

We certainly agree on that!

Margin Call

Margin Call

I use someone's inability to interpret what Obama said in the Rose Garden speech as an instant indicator that they are an idiot. True story. The method is 100% accurate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum