Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad news for Obama Haters! Ringleader of Benghazi attack Captured!

+4
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/24281-the-us-has-the-most-expensive-and-least-effective-health-care-in-the-developed-world

Talk about desperation -- Obamacare is working, unemployment is down, and now the guy behind the Benghazi attack has been caught.

Next we'll hear they've found all the "missing" emails --

LOL!

Rush has already spun it to be suspicious timing.

If he had been around when they arrested Capone for tax evasion he would have exploded in his chair.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good Job!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/24281-the-us-has-the-most-expensive-and-least-effective-health-care-in-the-developed-world

Talk about desperation -- Obamacare is working, unemployment is down, and now the guy behind the Benghazi attack has been caught.

LOL!

That must mean that this "scandal" is now over.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Good diversion from the criminal act of the "missing" Emails and the collapse in Iraq as President Barack Hussein Obama plays golf and hits fund raisers.

His location has been known since shortly after the attack. He had given interviews while having a cocktail, Reuter's interviewed him as did Fox and other journalists.

The country and the rest of our world relations are going to heck in a hand basket and a low level terrorist just after we released five high level terrorists.

2seaoat

criminal act of the "missing" Emails

I cannot fix stupid, but I will give you an opportunity to better explain what you were trying to say. Please explain to me about what constitutes a criminal act?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:criminal act of the "missing" Emails

I cannot fix stupid,
but I will give you an opportunity to better explain what you were trying to say.  Please explain to me about what constitutes a criminal act?

Goes without saying. If that were possible, you wouldn't need this explained to you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I cannot fix stupid, but I will give you an opportunity to better explain what you were trying to say.  Please explain to me about what constitutes a criminal act?

Since he failed to answer your question, it means there is no 'smoking gun' for this issue; plain and simple.

2seaoat

Goes without saying. If that were possible, you wouldn't need this explained to you.

Actually, I do. There is no crime in not turning over emails. It is something else, but I need you to tell me about the crimes. I feel very comfortable knowing I understand this subject matter, and you are completely over your head again.

Wordslinger wrote:http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/24281-the-us-has-the-most-expensive-and-least-effective-health-care-in-the-developed-world

LOL!

We got Saddam a hell of a lot faster than Obama got this guy ya tard. And, do you really think Obamacare is working? This is a program from the same government that lost two years of IRS emails, but wants to handle your medical records...LOLROFLMAO.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I cannot fix stupid, but I will give you an opportunity to better explain what you were trying to say.  Please explain to me about what constitutes a criminal act?

Since he failed to answer your question, it means there is no 'smoking gun' for this issue; plain and simple.

Bad news for Obama Haters! Ringleader of Benghazi attack Captured! LaughingDog

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Goes without saying. If that were possible, you wouldn't need this explained to you.

Actually, I do.  There is no crime in not turning over emails.  It is something else, but I need you to tell me about the crimes.   I feel very comfortable knowing I understand this subject matter, and you are completely over your head again.

Even you and Wordslinger aren't this foolish. You've just given up and now just want to stir the pot with your nonsense.

As for the crimes, see Nixon Watergate Tapes and the 28 minute gap.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

LOL!

We got Saddam a hell of a lot faster than Obama got this guy ya tard. And, do you really think Obamacare is working? This is a program from the same government that lost two years of IRS emails, but wants to handle your medical records...LOLROFLMAO.

What's it like rolling on the floor and laughing your ass off, all by yourself in the dark?

I didn't know getting Saddam or the guy behind the Benghazi attacks was a contest. Neither did anyone else.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle runs away from a conversation as soon as you point out he does not understand something. Most people would either admit they had misspoken or engage in a debate as to why something was criminal. He just changes the subject. Again, you claimed something was criminal in regard to not turning over emails. Please back up your claim without changing the subject. It most certainly is not criminal, but it MAY be something else. See if you have any constitutional or legal grasp of concepts.

no stress

no stress

This thread gives me the mental image of libs with a finger in each ear yelling la la la la la la la!

Sal

Sal

lmao!

This has been the single issue that the teatards have returned to time and time again as each new scandal flails out.

BENGHAZI!!!!!

Now, the suspect has not only been captured, he has confirmed that the anti-Islam video was the inspiration for the attack.

Oops!

Oh well, ....

.... you'll always have Lois Lerner.

LMAO!!

by Wordslinger Today at 6:13 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/24281-the-us-has-the-most-expensive-and-least-effective-health-care-in-the-developed-world

LOL!

What's it like rolling on the floor and laughing your ass off, all by yourself in the dark?

I didn't know getting Saddam or the guy behind the Benghazi attacks was a contest. Neither did anyone else.

----
Mad bro? Sounds like it. You hate getting beat with one liners because that's pretty much your response with the words SCREW AMERIKA and Reality lol in every post you make.

by Sal Today at 7:24 am
lmao!

This has been the single issue that the teatards have returned to time and time again as each new scandal flails out.

BENGHAZI!!!!!

Now, the suspect has not only been captured, he has confirmed that the anti-Islam video was the inspiration for the attack.

Oops!

Oh well, ....

.... you'll always have Lois Lerner.

LMAO!!

-----
And you have "Benghazi suspect " that took you years to get even after he did a Time magazine story for the media. How does that occur?

Benghazi suspect is like Bergdahl to the VA.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Benghazi suspect is like Bergdahl to the VA.

Can anybody translate derp?

lol

BENGHAZI SUSPECT!!!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

I don't know what the bad news is. They caught a murderous, low life terrorist. That's great!

Doesn't let Obama and/or his cronies off the hook. They still fucked up and there are people that need to be held accountable. Period!

Had this happened under a republican president the libtards would be up in arms and demanding a pound of flesh. Just shows how fake libs really are. Carry on.

It is just like a libtard to use the "hate" word whenever Obama is called out on his stupidity. I despise the sorry bastard, but that isn't the same as hate. Look it up.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I don't know what the bad news is. They caught a murderous, low life terrorist. That's great!

Doesn't let Obama and/or his cronies off the hook. They still fucked up and there are people that need to be held accountable. Period!

Had this happened under a republican president the libtards would be up in arms and demanding a pound of flesh. Just shows how fake libs really are. Carry on.

It is just like a libtard to use the "hate" word whenever Obama is called out on his stupidity. I despise the sorry bastard, but that isn't the same as hate. Look it up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They still fucked up and there are people that need to be held accountable.

We are still waiting for the innumerable fuck-ups from 2001-2009 to be held to account. You will be waiting a long time, also......

That hissing sound in the distance is the air coming out of a GOP talking point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum