Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO

+8
polecat
othershoe1030
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Margin Call
boards of FL
VectorMan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Appearing on MSNBC’s “Bashir Live” on Tuesday, American Majority Action spokesman Ron Meyer defended the value of Fox News, saying without the network the American people would still think the Benghazi terrorist attack occurred because of a YouTube video.

Meyer’s fiery defense of Fox came after President Barack Obama criticized conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and Fox News for punishing GOP lawmakers when they try to compromise with Democrats.

Host Martin Bashir began by sarcastically asking Meyer if he was afraid Obama would take away his Fox News and his guns. And Meyer came out swinging.

“I’m very happy to come on MSNBC and say thank God for Fox News. Because the fact of the matter is, without Fox News, we’d still think that Benghazi, that that terrorist attack happened because of a video,” Meyer said.

“By the way, they have more hard news people than NBC, CNN and everybody else combined,” he continued.

“Don’t forget, also, we wouldn’t have had the invented simultaneous video feed that they claimed on Fox News was occurring and the people in the White House were ignoring,” Bashir shot back, still referring to Benghazi. “So, let’s not be entirely disingenuous.”

Meyer said “no one in the media will actually ask the president and Hillary Clinton” the important questions on Benghazi.

“Where was the president during Benghazi?” Meyer asked, but got no answer.

See the video here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/conservative-activist-defends-fox-news-without-fox-wed-still-think-that-benghazihappened-because-of-a-video/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hilarious!

Margin Call

Margin Call

This is the group that was behind these:

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWrD4kU8YRoKQkgFAgE6tRPBUrP4ciIlBG7vlRH4UMERbxQOo8

Hilarious?

Disgusting that MSLSD would pretend that it has anything but slanted coverage.

2seaoat

I watched the President clearly tell America that we were attacked by terrorists when he spoke in the Rose Garden. I watched it live. I understood. I rode to school on a big bus........and you are correct, Fox News is absolutely necessary to get the little bus folks riled up about nothing. There is no controversy. None.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I watched the President clearly tell America that we were attacked by terrorists when he spoke in the Rose Garden. I watched it live. I understood. I rode to school on a big bus........and you are correct, Fox News is absolutely necessary to get the little bus folks riled up about nothing. There is no controversy. None.

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO Laughi11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:I watched the President clearly tell America that we were attacked by terrorists when he spoke in the Rose Garden. I watched it live. I understood. I rode to school on a big bus........and you are correct, Fox News is absolutely necessary to get the little bus folks riled up about nothing. There is no controversy. None.

Only after it was FUMBLED by Rice beforehand....

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Please proceed, governor ...

Very Happy

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Please proceed, governor ...

Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Exactly. Oh, and that expression on the President's face!! Priceless!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO Laughi11

Didn't he say terrorist like actions?.....

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:
Didn't he say terrorist like actions?.....

He said, "act of terror".

Now, see if you can take the next logical step and deduce who commits "acts of terror".

polecat

polecat

we’d still think that Benghazi, that that terrorist attack happened because of a video,”

Please tell me why it happened.

polecat wrote:we’d still think that Benghazi, that that terrorist attack happened because of a video,”

Please tell me why it happened.

Obviously because the terrorist murderers thought they could succeed - and they were right due to the failures of the State Department. Nobody should accuse them all of being idiots.

Markle

Markle

Clearly you were watching a different speech. He refered back to 9/11 and his minion went on FIVE Sunday TV shows telling us all it was a video that caused the terrorist attack.

But, cute try, we accustomed to the re-writing of history by Progressives and Democrats.

Markle

Markle

We'll chalk your "memory" error up to medication. As you know, President Barack Hussein Obama NEVER clearly told "America that we were attacked by terrorists" when he spoke in the Rose Garden. If you watched it live...you were delirious at the time.

Why too is it Progressives and Democrats who clearly pride themselves in ridiculing others by claiming they are mentally handicapped and ride on a little bus. How is that funny to Progressives? Why slur others when obviously, those who watched Fox News received the ACCURATE INFORMATION rather than it was a film clip that caused the murders?

President Obama was refering to all previous acts of terror and made no direct connection between fatal terrorist attacks and Benghazi. President Obama then sent Ms. Rice out to appear on FIVE SUNDAY NEWS SHOWS telling the same story. That the murders and attack was due to a film clip...no one had seen.

For your reluctant edification, here is the ONE mention of the word terror or anything similar in the entire Rose Garden Speech.

From the Transcript. This is not what appears on the White House website.

September 12, 2012
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

As you can see, he never said the attack on Benghazi was an act of terror.

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-story/full-transcript-of-obama-s-rose-garden-speech-after-sept-11-benghazi-attack

Here is the transcript from the White House.

Statement by the President on the Attack in Benghazi
I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

Close Transcript

http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2012/09/12/president-obama-speaks-attack-benghazi#transcript

Will ANYONE please find the word terror or terrorism anywhere in the OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE?

Last edited by Markle on 1/30/2013, 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Clearly you were watching a different speech. He refered back to 9/11 and his minion went on FIVE Sunday TV shows telling us all it was a video that caused the terrorist attack.

Hilarious!

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Clearly you were watching a different speech. He refered back to 9/11 and his minion went on FIVE Sunday TV shows telling us all it was a video that caused the terrorist attack.

Hilarious!

Well played sir...well played indeed.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Clearly you were watching a different speech. He referred back to 9/11 and his minion went on FIVE Sunday TV shows telling us all it was a video that caused the terrorist attack.

Hilarious!

Numerous appearances by a prominent White House representative, lying about the reason for a planned terrorist attack, murdering out Ambassador and three other Americans on the Anniversary of 9/11 is "hilarious" to you. Not surprised.

Last edited by Markle on 1/31/2013, 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct typo errors)

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Hilarious!

Numerous appearances by a prominent White House representative, lying about the reason for a planned terrorist attack, murdering out Ambassador and three other Americans on the Aniversary of 9/11 is "hilaroius" to you. Not surprised.

No. What is hilarious is you are trying to say that Obama didn't just come out and say this was an act of terror the very next day. You realize he did say that about the event in question, right?

2seaoat

http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2012/09/12/president-obama-speaks-attack-benghazi#transcript

"No act of terror"

If you ride the small bus.....I understand that slow people would have difficulty with the Rose Garden speech. I watched this live and understood that an act of terror took our people. Did not even give it a second thought. Yet, even now, people want to try to rewrite history.....listen to the video....if you are still confused.....well I am afraid your condition may be permanent, and really it may be futile to expect cursory understanding of the English language......but again, I knew after this speech that our people were lost in an act of terror.....game....set.....match.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2012/09/12/president-obama-speaks-attack-benghazi#transcript

"No act of terror"

If you ride the small bus.....I understand that slow people would have difficulty with the Rose Garden speech. I watched this live and understood that an act of terror took our people. Did not even give it a second thought. Yet, even now, people want to try to rewrite history.....listen to the video....if you are still confused.....well I am afraid your condition may be permanent, and really it may be futile to expect cursory understanding of the English language......but again, I knew after this speech that our people were lost in an act of terror.....game....set.....match.

You may want to check that transcript... I think it was revised much as a congressman submits for the record.

I distinctly recall him saying " No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,”.

Could someone post the youtube please?

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2012/09/12/president-obama-speaks-attack-benghazi#transcript

"No act of terror"

You may want to check that transcript... I think it was revised much as a congressman submits for the record.

I distinctly recall him saying " No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,”.

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj10NximzitNYnBssIqY5VdLUf5UQ_eVQAnZoMfnEvObmGmN5Q

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOG41lMF_gs

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

"No act of terror"

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj10NximzitNYnBssIqY5VdLUf5UQ_eVQAnZoMfnEvObmGmN5Q

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOG41lMF_gs

Smile

Thanks DE... something is a bit off.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/10/16/replay-obamas-rose-garden-remarks-on-libya/

" Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

WITHOUT FOX NEWS WE'D STILL THINK THE BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK WAS BECAUSE OF A VIDEO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToZmUa02Zxk2V0HV7M7rElWC7O5w_3AWGq8vNw9TeIVrnYz4SFgA

You're welcome PkrBum.

Still waiting for that 'justice will be done' part to happen.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvLVSPPLZZY

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum