Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real women know when to shut up.

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

[quote="Yomama"]I'll bet Rosie could hunt truffles real well.

Hey the kind of truffles I like come wrapped in goid foil Razz

I wouldn't tell this woman to shut up...
https://imgur.com/gallery/vpMsN

Chrissy8 wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:I have only one comment about a thread about hot lesbian sex.

Carry on!!

Smile

I'll tell you anything you want to know Wink

If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it.”

Unknown

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it.”

Unknown

"Damn you one stoopid bitch"

Ghandi's black friend

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

Class gets you no where. Hard work and dedication makes people.

Maybe this is where you went wrong. Do you sit in your cubical with your fake jewlry on pretending you have class and think thats going to help you LOL

You know hookers also think that class will help them too Laughing

Captn Kaoz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

Ghandi's black friend

shes just mad because she has nothing else going for her personality other than being a really bitter hag.

offer is still open even though ya'll made me frown with those pics...

its a good forum to find out some answers to things you always wanted to know/ask Wink

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:
Azadeh wrote:Some women are subs, some are dominant, same with men - some are subs, some are dominant. Not all men are dominant and not all women are submissive.

I think I know who is the dominant one in my marriage... and it ain't me... but she lets me look like I am... Smile

You are a wise, wise man, Yo. Laughing

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

Maybe this is where you went wrong. Do you sit in your cubical with your fake jewlry on pretending you have class and think thats going to help you LOL

LOL! As we can see your lack of class sure didn't help you,now did it?

Chrissy8 wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

I don't think anybody really wants to know. Being a bulldyke is not something anyone strives for.

Unknown

Ghandi's black friend

shes just mad because she has nothing else going for her personality other than being a really bitter hag.

offer is still open even though ya'll made me frown with those pics...

its a good forum to find out some answers to things you always wanted to know/ask Wink

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

You may not be aware of this, but this is a forum, I dont have the same persona off the forum as I do in real life. Occasionally youll see my real persona peek out. Its the nerd/boring side. < see how nice I am at trying to help you understand more?

and im not sure what you mean by your comment here. I do very well for myself and i am highly respected in my profession.

so you might say my lack of constant class on a forum hasnt hurt me lol

thing is, you dont have class either on here. so dont fool yourself

the classiest woman I know from these forums is probaly one of the most coniving and it aint you.

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

You may not be aware of this, but this is a forum, I dont have the same persona off the forum as I do in real life. Occasionally youll see my real persona peek out. Its the nerd/boring side. < see how nice I am at trying to help you understand more?

and im not sure what you mean by your comment here. I do very well for myself and i am highly respected in my profession.

the classiest woman I know from these forums is probaly one of the most coniving and it aint you.

That's pretty deceitful to say your postings haven't affected you. You got in quite a bit of trouble at Baptist for your vulgar rants at the PNJ and the image you portrayed while working there. You can lie if you want to but I wouldn't say you were respected and it is no doubt the reason you are not there anymore.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

That's pretty deceitful to say your postings haven't affected you. You got in quite a bit of trouble at Baptist for your vulgar rants at the PNJ and the image you portrayed while working there. You can lie if you want to but I wouldn't say you were respected and it is no doubt the reason you are not there anymore.

My boss there never said anything to me. Me leaving there had NOTHING to do with anything on any forum LOL

I know you and others would like to think that, BUT YOUR WRONG. I left baptist, I did not get fired. I quit for my own reasons and I am better off for it.

and I am very respected in my profession. Sorry if this upsets you. I dont care if you beleive it or not. You do not know me professionally or personally.

Get a freaking life and stay the hell out of mine.

Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Carry on!!

Smile

Unknown

My boss there never said anything to me. Me leaving there had NOTHING to do with anything on any forum LOL

I know you and others would like to think that, BUT YOUR WRONG. I left baptist, I did not get fired. I quit for my own reasons and I am better off for it.

and I am very respected in my profession. Sorry if this upsets you. I dont care if you beleive it or not. You do not know me professionally or personally.

Get a freaking life and stay the hell out of mine.

I'm not in your life and as for the rest of your drivel-yeah,right!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum