Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real women know when to shut up.

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.henrymakow.com/real_woman.html

What is a real woman and what does it mean to be a real woman?

Let me begin by saying that I'm a woman with a strong character, who knows what she wants; and what I want is a real man.

A real woman intuitively knows/feels what her man wants/needs. A real woman is never a slave. She takes care he is comfortable and feels relaxed. She never denies him sex or uses sex as a bribe to get what she wants. She loves to be loved and wanted. She also knows when to " shut up."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/100254/100254,1300836864,1/stock-vector-caveman-dragging-his-woman-by-her-hair-he-holds-a-club-and-they-are-in-a-prehistoric-setting-73760263.jpg

Last edited by ButtMan on 7/8/2012, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:Real women know when to shut up. Real_woman

that's better Bob..you're learning...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No actually I posted an image but the goddamn BB code didn't display it when you saw the reply. So now I've linked to the image. If you think that image is something you support then you've got a problem with what's "real" men. You think a "real" man is a caveman. I'm surprised that you don't also think we went off track when we stopped believing the earth was flat. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No actually I posted an image but goddamn BB code didn't display it when you saw the reply. So now I've linked to the image. If you think that image is something you support then you've got a problem with what's "real" men. You think a "real" man is a caveman. I'm surprised that you don't also think we went off track when we stopped believing the earth was flat. lol

Shucks and I thought you had finally SHUT UP...damn.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dutch "Men"

To me Dutch men are totally unattractive, most of them are wannabe "real men" . I prefer men of Arab descent.

Of course, there are nice Dutch men but they do not possess that natural masculinity North African and the Near Eastern men have, nor do they have this natural dominance which is so attractive and sexy to a woman like me. It's a very exciting and thrilling sensation which makes you want him all over you!

im not a real woman

matter of a fact, I went to a "how to manage disputes class for women" not long ago and found out Im really a man. Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:im not a real woman

matter of a fact, I went to a "how to manage disputes class for women" not long ago and found out Im really a man. Very Happy
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guess women must be in agreement with you on this, twati. Because only one woman has replied and she didn't tell you you're wrong.
Maybe women do want to be subservient to men.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I just realized that all my forum associates here are gay....WTH.... What's wrong with the usual way of boinking ? buncha malcontents.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just realized that all my forum associates here are gay....WTH.... What's wrong with the usual way of boinking ? buncha malcontents.

we love you too:)

as far a boinking, the usual way is fine with me, I just want to be the one wearing the strapon.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just realized that all my forum associates here are gay....WTH.... What's wrong with the usual way of boinking ? buncha malcontents.

as far a boinking, the usual way is fine with me, I just want to be the one wearing the strapon.
Once again I could have gone on to my reward happy without that picture in my mind.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just realized that all my forum associates here are gay....WTH.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, twati, but it looks like you and the queers have some common bond. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I just realized that all my forum associates here are gay....WTH.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, twati, but it looks like you and the queers have some common bond. lol

Yes I am sent to lead them out of bondage...maybe literally.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For Twati and Mohatma...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNEkgWimQ6c&feature=fvwrel

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But wait, there's more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VCyN9DUE5Q

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:For Twati and Mohatma...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNEkgWimQ6c&feature=fvwrel

Don't watch it Ghandi it's just awful.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:But wait, there's more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VCyN9DUE5Q

lol

That is one ugly chick.

catfriedlegs

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dutch "Men"

To me Dutch men are totally unattractive, most of them are wannabe "real men" . I prefer men of Arab descent.

Of course, there are nice Dutch men but they do not possess that natural masculinity North African and the Near Eastern men have, nor do they have this natural dominance which is so attractive and sexy to a woman like me. It's a very exciting and thrilling sensation which makes you want him all over you!

You prefer men of Arab descent? LOL Teo, I had no idea!
Some women are subs, some are dominant, same with men - some are subs, some are dominant. Not all men are dominant and not all women are submissive.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Azadeh wrote:

Some women are subs, some are dominant, same with men - some are subs, some are dominant. Not all men are dominant and not all women are submissive.

It's a quote from a woman....ha ha. I prefer women between 5'0- 5'4" with curves where they belong and small breasts. My first wife almost suffocated me too many times....blondes brunettes or maybe a redhead if she will give me time to catch my breath......

catfriedlegs

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

It's a quote from a woman....ha ha. I prefer women between 5'0- 5'4" with curves where they belong and small breasts. My first wife almost suffocated me too many times....blondes brunettes or maybe a redhead if she will give me time to catch my breath......

Suffocated you with her breasts?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Azadeh wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

Suffocated you with her breasts?
38 EE

Chrissy8 wrote:

I'm going to regret responding to this gross thead but why bother being gay if you're going to do that?

catfriedlegs

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

I'm going to regret responding to this gross thead but why bother being gay if you're going to do that?

Because just cause you're queer doesn't mean you don't like penetration.

catfriedlegs

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

AZADEH wrote:Suffocated you with her breasts?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:38 EE

affraid affraid affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum