Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why does Herr Sister want to buy 7k assault weapons?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if-assault-weapons-are-bad-why-does-the-dhs-want-to-buy-7000-of-them-for-personal-defense/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if-assault-weapons-are-bad-why-does-the-dhs-want-to-buy-7000-of-them-for-personal-defense/

They are Royalty..they are above the law. They are members of the PARTY we are serfs that are their tax slaves....if one of them is hurt by one of us it is the death penalty..if they hurt one of us it was it was our fault and we go to jail....read the Talmud.

"IT IS PERMITTED TO TAKE THE BODY AND LIFE OF A GENTILE." TALMUD: Sepher Ikkarim III c 25

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. THEY ARE BEASTS." TALMUD: Baba Mezia, 114b (page referrals)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Article I. - Christians Must Be Avoided - Because They Are Unworthy to Share Jewish Customs
A Jew, by the fact that he belongs to the chosen people and is circumcized, possesses so great a dignity that no one, not even an angel, can share equality with him. In fact, he is considered almost the equal of God. "He who strikes an Israelite" says Rabbi Chanina "acts as if he slaps the face of God's Divine Majesty."
A Jew is always considered good, in spite of certain sins which he may commit; nor can his sins contaminate him, any more
than dirt contaminates the kernel in a nut, but only soils its shell. A Jew alone is looked upon as a man; the whole world is his and all things should serve him, especially "animals which have the form of men."
Thus it is plain that they regard all contact with Christians as contaminating and as detracting from their dignity. They are therefore required to keep as far away as possible from all who live and act as Christians do.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Article I. - Christians Must Be Avoided - Because They Are Unworthy to Share Jewish Customs
A Jew, by the fact that he belongs to the chosen people and is circumcized, possesses so great a dignity that no one, not even an angel, can share equality with him. In fact, he is considered almost the equal of God. "He who strikes an Israelite" says Rabbi Chanina "acts as if he slaps the face of God's Divine Majesty."
A Jew is always considered good, in spite of certain sins which he may commit; nor can his sins contaminate him, any more
than dirt contaminates the kernel in a nut, but only soils its shell. A Jew alone is looked upon as a man; the whole world is his and all things should serve him, especially "animals which have the form of men."
Thus it is plain that they regard all contact with Christians as contaminating and as detracting from their dignity. They are therefore required to keep as far away as possible from all who live and act as Christians do.

I fight this battle because it is part of the great commission

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The great commission is to preach the good tidings....and they have practically nothing to do with Judaism..

"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. " Mark 16:15-16

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The great commission is to preach the good tidings....and they have practically nothing to do with Judaism..

"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. " Mark 16:15-16

The Great Commission is about witnessing to non-believers such as yourself. It was to the Jew first. Paul went beyond that in his time as an apostle and the greatest one of all

But...but...these types of weapons have no use for personal defense, just for the wholesale slaughter of our children...

"Citing a General Service Administration (GSA) request for proposal (RFP), Steve McGough of RadioViceOnline.com reports that DHS is asking for the 7,000 “select-fire” firearms because they are “suitable for personal defense use in close quarters.” The term select-fire means the weapon can be both semi-automatic and automatic. Civilians are prohibited from obtaining these kinds of weapons."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if-assault-weapons-are-bad-why-does-the-dhs-want-to-buy-7000-of-them-for-personal-defense/

And they wonder why the American public, at least the non-vaginite Americans, are arming themselves like there's no tomorrow... Question

A gun is just an extension... an equalizer/militia in the hands of a lawful citizen of this country. Don't tread on me.

Well, if you dont have one, you are out of luck

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The great commission is to preach the good tidings....and they have practically nothing to do with Judaism..

The Great Commission is about witnessing to non-believers such as yourself. It was to the Jew first. Paul went beyond that in his time as an apostle and the greatest one of all

I preached for 14 years....The likes of you and your Zionist fools calling me an unbeliever is laughable...may god forgive you...I know I do..

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I preached for 14 years....The likes of you and your Zionist fools calling me an unbeliever is laughable...may god forgive you...I know I do..

Well, since you mock Christians, what is anyone to believe? Its not like WE can meet face to face.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Well, since you mock Christians, what is anyone to believe? Its not like WE can meet face to face.

That's your Talmudic friends and Muslims that mock Christians...you should watch out who you hang with....guilt by association...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Matthew 27:24-25, “When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That's your Talmudic friends and Muslims that mock Christians...you should watch out who you hang with....guilt by association...

80% of Israel is atheist. That does not mean I will give up. The only Muslims I have hung out with were not in a happy mood to be around me

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

1st Kings 9:6-8, "But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?"

So they are atheists....figures...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boy this thread took a goofy turn.... It started out as more sensationalism from The Blaze, and ended up being an argument between Teo and PaceDog over Jews.

I didn't join the argument, but I am with you Teo, on this one. I don't like Zionists; either American ones or Israeli ones

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What does this famous Jew think about your Jesus Pd ?

“Good! I hope the Jews did kill Christ, I'd do it again. I'd F*cking do it again in a second!”
—Jewish comedian, Sarah Silverman,

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Matthew 27:24-25, “When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”

And the Romans destroyed the Temple not too many years after that. The Jews were scattered across the Earth as well. Now they are back,

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Boy this thread took a goofy turn.... It started out as more sensationalism from The Blaze, and ended up being an argument between Teo and PaceDog over Jews.

I didn't join the argument, but I am with you Teo, on this one. I don't like Zionists; either American ones or Israeli ones

Yes it did take a turn and I was at the wheel...It's that idea that they are the CHOSEN and then us the rabble...it is still a big deal in Judaism...And if you look at the main characters in this NEW AMERICAN SECURITY STATE they are Zionist Jews !

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/26/2013, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What does this famous Jew think about your Jesus Pd ?

“Good! I hope the Jews did kill Christ, I'd do it again. I'd F*cking do it again in a second!”
—Jewish comedian, Sarah Silverman,

She'll have until after the Tribulation to make up her mind ...if she lives that long.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Boy this thread took a goofy turn.... It started out as more sensationalism from The Blaze, and ended up being an argument between Teo and PaceDog over Jews.

Yes it did take a turn and I was at the wheel...It's that idea that they are the CHOSEN and then us the rabble...it is still a big deal in Judaism...And if you look at the main characters in this NEW AMERICAN SECURITY STATE they are Zionist Jews !

Make sure you are on the right side of the ledger...

Since we are debating Christian theology Teo, what type of Tribulationist are you?

Pre, during or post rapture?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The reason I quit preaching was because I studied hard and learned that preterism makes far more sense to me than what I had preached on the parousia. I read many great books on the subject and now when I look back at all the modern "prophets " that are lying to people from their puffed up ignorant minds it sickens me....

Why does Herr Sister want to buy 7k assault weapons? John_h10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The reason I quit preaching was because I studied hard and learned that preterism makes far more sense to me than what I had preached on the parousia. I read many great books on the subject and now when I look back at all the modern "prophets " that are lying to people from their puffed up ignorant minds it sickens me....

Why does Herr Sister want to buy 7k assault weapons? John_h10

OK, so why do you believe Hagee is a fasle prophet?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Because if you believe Christ has already come again and set up his spiritual kingdom that kinda makes everything Hagee says null and void.....

Did Jesus lie ?

“Verily I say unto you, There are some of those standing here that shall not taste of death at all until they shall have seen the Son of man coming in His kingdom.” (Matt. 16:28)

“And He said to them, Verily I say unto you, There are some of those standing here that shall not taste death until they shall have seen the kingdom of God come in power.” (Mark 9:1)

“But I say unto you of a truth, There are some of those standing here who shall not taste death until they shall have seen the kingdom of God.” (Luke 9:27)

Of course there may be some really really old disciples still hanging around....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum