Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No assault weapons ban...even Harry REID gets it...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GUN_CONTROL_CONGRESS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-03-19-13-51-09

Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said he wanted to bring a gun bill to the full Senate that would have enough support to overcome any GOP attempts to prevent debate from even starting. He expressed concern that including the assault weapons provision might effectively block passage of any bill at all.

Thanks Harry and I am shocked you are on this side of the issue.

Sal

Sal

Not yet.

How many more false flag mass shooting operations must Obama perpetrate before he gets his gun seizures?

Sal wrote:Not yet.

How many more false flag mass shooting operations must Obama perpetrate before he gets his gun seizures?

Whatever. The people have spoken. Harry has some common sense for once.

Harry has some common sense...?? LOL.

In other words, he let them take his balls again....he caved on his principles....he folded like a cheap lawn chair....he's a pussy.

Bipartisanship always means the Dems giving in to the intransigent, obstructionist, assholes in the GOP.

Howyadoin... wrote:Harry has some common sense...?? LOL.

In other words, he let them take his balls again....he caved on his principles....he folded like a cheap lawn chair....he's a pussy.

Bipartisanship always means the Dems giving in to the intransigent, obstructionist, assholes in the GOP.

Actually, Harry's constituents probably told him what they would like to see along with a ton of emails from across the country. No, he is still presenting a GUN bill, but not shoving the unpopular and unreasonable parts down people's throats. It's a 180 degree change from Obamacare. It is call COMPROMISE.

Maybe we can see AKs and ARs return to the normal pricing that was the norm before last November. I did see an AR this weekend that was $1499 and was not bare bones. It had some quad rails for attachments, upgraded rear sight, and adjustable stock.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Actually, Harry's constituents probably told him what they would like to see along with a ton of emails from across the country. No, he is still presenting a GUN bill, but not shoving the unpopular and unreasonable parts down people's throats. It's a 180 degree change from Obamacare. It is call COMPROMISE.

Maybe we can see AKs and ARs return to the normal pricing that was the norm before last November. I did see an AR this weekend that was $1499 and was not bare bones. It had some quad rails for attachments, upgraded rear sight, and adjustable stock.

That echo chamber keeps you stupid, and your lack of awareness keeps you delusional.

If the GOP compromises on any damned thing, you call 911, cry like a baby, and accuse them of giving in to the libs. The policies, words, and actions of your tribe are NOT in the majority of national opinion, in spite of how many ways beck and levin spin it.

Santa Rosa County School Teacher....it figures. Most folk in your position are at least smart enough to know when to STFU. You...?

fuggedaboudit.

Howyadoin... wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

That echo chamber keeps you stupid, and your lack of awareness keeps you delusional.

If the GOP compromises on any damned thing, you call 911, cry like a baby, and accuse them of giving in to the libs. The policies, words, and actions of your tribe are NOT in the majority of national opinion, in spite of how many ways beck and levin spin it.

Santa Rosa County School Teacher....it figures. Most folk in your position are at least smart enough to know when to STFU. You...?

fuggedaboudit.

Yep, keep runnin' that piehole....if you think being called a teacher is an insult, well, you are not very bright. Come on and show me where I said the GOP should not compromise. Do your research young man. LOL

Oh here ya go a song for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7gnSyuIik

Howyadoin... wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

fuggedaboudit.

PD is a product of Santa Rosa County.Ignorant and fanatical. He is doomed to spend his life in the backwoods of this country spouting bible verses and
pro gun rhetoric and GOP war cries. He avoids racist opinions most likely due to his job but rest assured.... it is there. They're all alike, unfortunately.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Howyadoin... wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

fuggedaboudit.

PD is a product of Santa Rosa County.Ignorant and fanatical. He is doomed to spend his life in the backwoods of this country spouting bible verses and
pro gun rhetoric and GOP war cries. He avoids racist opinions most likely due to his job but rest assured.... it is there. They're all alike, unfortunately.

You have the "clinging to my guns and religion" correct and please give your Messiah the credit in your analogy because you've not had an original thought ever. Product of SRC? I wish. I would fit in better, but unfortunately I was not blessed with having attended school in this wonderful county. Oh, and now I am racist, yet you cannot attribute ONE thread of racism to me? Wow, so you're an Intel Analyst now? Where was your formal training because it is quite lacking in analytical thought on any post you make here on this forum.

I'm proud to live and work (when I can) in SRC. It is a great place to live. I cannot tell you the number of kids I have taught that managed to migrate their way to our classrooms on the east side of the river once you pass UWF. I once had a student that moved from this area and STILL got a ride to school from PERDIDO KEY each day just to get the education offered in this county. It's far beyond what is offered across the state in other counties.

The bigot from pace said:

Yep, keep runnin' that piehole....if you think being called a teacher is an insult, well, you are not very bright.

You think my post was about dissing teachers...? LOL.

And you say I'm not very bright...?

How the hell did you get to even be a teacher...? Son, I majored in bright, verbally kick the shit outta you on any given day, make note of the stupid admissions you puke into this forum, and you think I'm some dummy...?

No wonder we can't seem to outright win a war these days. You pass yourself off as some kinda whizz bang troop, and your comprehension skills suck.

I will give you this. You act like a child because you think like them, right down to your insane nanna boo boo willingness to engage in playground sand throwing.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Howyadoin... wrote:The bigot from pace said:

Yep, keep runnin' that piehole....if you think being called a teacher is an insult, well, you are not very bright.

How the hell did you get to even be a teacher...? Son, I majored in bright, verbally kick the shit outta you on any given day, make note of the stupid admissions you puke into this forum, and you think I'm some dummy...?

No wonder we can't seem to outright win a war these days. You pass yourself off as some kinda whizz bang troop, and your comprehension skills suck.

I will give you this. You act like a child because you think like them, right down to your insane nanna boo boo willingness to engage in playground sand throwing.

Aren't you the guy talking about a boy molesting group?

KarlRove wrote:

This makes twice you've tried this attack putz.

Cops talk about them also....professors and reporters and politicians, especially GOP pols, who LOVE to talk about them.

Why are you so interested in them...?

And if you weren't already aware of their agenda, you're as ignorant as the filthy right foot that rounds out your shape and lends you a voice.

Kiss my ass troll.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Howyadoin... wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

This makes twice you've tried this attack putz.

Cops talk about them also....professors and reporters and politicians, especially GOP pols, who LOVE to talk about them.

Why are you so interested in them...?

And if you weren't already aware of their agenda, you're as ignorant as the filthy right foot that rounds out your shape and lends you a voice.

Kiss my ass troll.

The King of Attack...whining again. Are you going to call your daddy BOARDS and cry?

There was no whining in my post.

As for calling him, naahhh, I'll just do what you always do and ask him in a post why he's allowing a filthy sock troll like you to ruin this forum.

Hey...I think I did just ask him.

So why is it Boards...?

Is he fully invested and using a proxie IP to troll here...?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Howyadoin... wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

fuggedaboudit.

You have the "clinging to my guns and religion" correct and please give your Messiah the credit in your analogy because you've not had an original thought ever. Product of SRC? I wish. I would fit in better, but unfortunately I was not blessed with having attended school in this wonderful county. Oh, and now I am racist, yet you cannot attribute ONE thread of racism to me? Wow, so you're an Intel Analyst now? Where was your formal training because it is quite lacking in analytical thought on any post you make here on this forum.

I'm proud to live and work (when I can) in SRC. It is a great place to live. I cannot tell you the number of kids I have taught that managed to migrate their way to our classrooms on the east side of the river once you pass UWF. I once had a student that moved from this area and STILL got a ride to school from PERDIDO KEY each day just to get the education offered in this county. It's far beyond what is offered across the state in other counties.

What's an "original thought",PD? Taking cliches from Chrissy? Tell me what exactly is the definition of that? Is it making false assumptions or expounding on twisted propaganda? Do tell so I will know exactly what is expected of me.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GUN_CONTROL_CONGRESS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-03-19-13-51-09

Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said he wanted to bring a gun bill to the full Senate that would have enough support to overcome any GOP attempts to prevent debate from even starting. He expressed concern that including the assault weapons provision might effectively block passage of any bill at all.

Don't get too excited....being reported that Feinstein will amend her bill and attempt to attach it to the Smaller Clip (ammo bill) in an attempt to get the ban through the Senate...The good news is that 2014 is Congressional elections and there are probably many that will not want to go home and face the folks to explain their support of legislation that is against the Constitution.....but again they'll continue to try....

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GUN_CONTROL_CONGRESS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-03-19-13-51-09

Don't get too excited....being reported that Feinstein will amend her bill and attempt to attach it to the Smaller Clip (ammo bill) in an attempt to get the ban through the Senate...The good news is that 2014 is Congressional elections and there are probably many that will not want to go home and face the folks to explain their support of legislation that is against the Constitution.....but again they'll continue to try....

...and it will still never make it through the HOR if that tactic is tried

reminding all democrats....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum