Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO ASSAULT WEAPONS USED IN CT SHOOTING-IMAGINE THAT????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

So the bullshit assault on banning assault weapons is just that...this has been out hours folks...why is nobody reporting this????

Four handguns were taken from the school itself. Not ONE assault weapon. Lanza left Assault weapon in CAR. WTF???? Why is this NOW just coming out?

Also as I had earlier posted, he had been to the school and got into a confrontation before hand.
Eff Feinstein and her assault weapons ban.

No replies libtards??? No assault weapons used fools. NONE.NOT ONE.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

So the bullshit assault on banning assault weapons is just that...this has been out hours folks...why is nobody reporting this????

Four handguns were taken from the school itself. Not ONE assault weapon. Lanza left Assault weapon in CAR. WTF???? Why is this NOW just coming out?

Also as I had earlier posted, he had been to the school and got into a confrontation before hand.

PD the truth has no relevance on reality. That reality is liberals need a reason to disarm America and they drool at tragedies like Sandy Hook to fuel anti gun sentiment to push their anti second amendment agendas. Just look at how quick they seized on this tragedy and ran with the lies they were perpetuating to push gun control.

Markle

Markle

You may want to re-check your facts. Your source is two weeks old and there was more misinformation than accurate information being dispensed to the public those first hours and days. Personally, I'd be reluctant to quote two week old articles on this subject.

I think that the reason no liberals are commenting on this is because your link is BS and outdated.

Sorry, but it is on the net TODAY.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sorry, but it is on the net TODAY.

You might want to check and see if you can find a faster internet server.. Very Happy

Lurch wrote:

You might want to check and see if you can find a faster internet server.. Very Happy

You might want to look at the post again fool

It may have been on the internet today, but it was recorded on the 15th of December. Like Lurch said maybe yo need to upgrade your server if you just saw it today, because most of us saw it on the 15th when it was aired originally.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You might want to look at the post again fool

Hey PD, you may want to check this out.

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012
Investigation is 'very complex'
NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.

THIS JUST IN...

Pres. Lincoln has been shot to death by a lone gunman armed with an assault pistol.

Carry On.

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:

It hurts me to say it but that pretty good one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum