Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Can't Afford Military Aid to Israel

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Watcher
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Slicef18

Slicef18

VectorMan wrote:They should pull all funds from countries that are hostile to America and our way of life. Israel is okay with me. Egypt not so much.

The Jews are God's chosen people. Regardless of what some of you Christian haters think.

"The Jews are God's chosen people. Regardless of what some of you Christian haters think."

Chosen to do what, and where is the documentation?

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:They should pull all funds from countries that are hostile to America and our way of life. Israel is okay with me. Egypt not so much.

The Jews are God's chosen people
. Regardless of what some of you Christian haters think.

So you think the nation state Israel is/are God's chosen people...?

Myself as well and they are...

That makes you twice as dangerous to us than I previously estimated.

Do you believe you're in some sort of Army of God that ultimately answers to a Higher Power...?

I love how you play this game of Spy Vs Spy....it is funny.

I don't think it's even a little bit funny.

That's because you have a lot of paranoia and take things too seriously.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the Republican Party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can’t and won’t compromise. I know I’ve tried to deal with them.” Barry Goldwater (R) Arizona

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Watcher,

Do you complain about the aid given to the defense of Europe? What about money given to NATO? How about our propping up of the United Nations with every limp crank policy that they conceive? http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_02c.html

The U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel’s.

Is anyone going to answer this question?

This must be the post that won the debate, because i see it went to nothing but personal attacks after that.

id still like an answer myself if you dont mind.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

The Jews are God's chosen people
. Regardless of what some of you Christian haters think.

So you think the nation state Israel is/are God's chosen people...?

Myself as well and they are...

That makes you twice as dangerous to us than I previously estimated.

Do you believe you're in some sort of Army of God that ultimately answers to a Higher Power...?

I love how you play this game of Spy Vs Spy....it is funny.

I don't think it's even a little bit funny.

That's because you have a lot of paranoia and take things too seriously.

..................................................................................................

I always take guns and warmongers seriously.

I'm paranoid...??????

You're the one hoarding guns and ammo.

Lurch wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

We need to stop All aid to other countries..
Why in the Hell are we doing this shit?
Do you see what russia is getting too..

One thing for sure there needs to be a re-evaluation of the countries that we are throwing away money on...but on the other side of the discussion...we can't afford the entitlements that we are giving away either is there anyone that's going make that tough call to cut back or stop them?...With all the budget discussions/opinions etc., the word 'cut' is seldom or never heard....and the spending continues...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum