Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israel to the USA..Kill them !..USA to Israel..do we have to ?...Israel Yes, Damn-it !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.timesofisrael.com/sparks-fly-at-meeting-between-netanyahu-and-us-envoy/

Netanyahu then expressed his belief that the
US should be pressuring Iran to stop its nuclear program rather than
pressuring Israel not to attack.

“Instead of effectively pressuring Iran, Obama
and his people are pressuring us not to attack the nuclear facilities,”
he reportedly said. He concluded by saying that the time for diplomacy
had run out, the Yedioth report said.

At one point during the meeting, Shapiro grew
enraged by Netanyahu’s remarks, broke diplomatic protocol, and snapped
at the PM, saying he was misrepresenting Obama’s position on Iran.

According to a source at the meeting, “sparks and lightning were flying.”

Just wipe israel off the map, wipe america off the map too while your at it. We hate all those zionist and busybodies. If they would only submit to islam we wouldnt mind letting them live amongst us as our slaves.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:Just wipe israel off the map, wipe america off the map too while your at it. We hate all those zionist and busybodies. If they would only submit to islam we wouldnt mind letting them live amongst us as our slaves.

Islam is a buncha loney toons. They were happy though to kill each other over goats and genies until we decided to bring LOL democracy to them...We made the bed now we is lyin in it...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:Just wipe israel off the map, wipe america off the map too while your at it. We hate all those zionist and busybodies. If they would only submit to islam we wouldnt mind letting them live amongst us as our slaves.

Islam is a buncha loney toons. They were happy though to kill each other over goats and genies until we decided to bring LOL democracy to them...We made the bed now we is lyin in it...

You know what. you have really pushed my buttons today> its friday and I was going to have a beer, but I was so mad I knew if I did I would be a monster so Im having a nice glass of sweet iced tea instead.

You heat me up, I cant cool down.....Abracadabra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

[img]Israel to the USA..Kill them !..USA to Israel..do we have to ?...Israel Yes, Damn-it ! 406px-10[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum