Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Can't Afford Military Aid to Israel

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Watcher
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Watcher

Watcher

In his recent State of the Union address, President Obama pledged to "go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can't afford and don't work." One week later, he sent his FY2011 budget request to Congress, which included a record-breaking $3 billion in military aid to Israel.

This requested increase in U.S. weapons to Israel -- part of a ten-year $30 billion agreement signed between the two countries in 2007 -- qualifies on both counts as a program that the United States can't afford and that doesn't work in establishing a just and lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-ruebner/us-cant-afford-military-a_b_478104.html

Jake92

Our politicians are mostly Jewish and will never let the aid stop..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

We need to stop All aid to other countries..
Why in the Hell are we doing this shit?
Do you see what russia is getting too..

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I agree with this thread.

Be careful, as PaceDog is surely to come here and tell you that you are going to hell for badmouthing Israel. He will also call you "antisemitic."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I agree with this thread.

Be careful, as PaceDog is surely to come here and tell you that you are going to hell for badmouthing Israel. He will also call you "antisemitic."

And it's all indexed to a misinterpretation of the tribes of "Israel" and the great gathering together prophesy.

End times theology on steroids, with it's fingers around the throats of our elected officials.

My position on this has completely changed. End ALL fed aid to foreign entities. Then we'll REALLY learn about the theory of American Exceptionalism.

Watcher wrote:In his recent State of the Union address, President Obama pledged to "go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can't afford and don't work." One week later, he sent his FY2011 budget request to Congress, which included a record-breaking $3 billion in military aid to Israel.

This requested increase in U.S. weapons to Israel -- part of a ten-year $30 billion agreement signed between the two countries in 2007 -- qualifies on both counts as a program that the United States can't afford and that doesn't work in establishing a just and lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-ruebner/us-cant-afford-military-a_b_478104.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-ruebner/us-cant-afford-military-a_b_478104.html[/quote[/url]]

The three billion is an ant piss drop in the bucket compared to what we waste on people scamming free food stamps and SSI for life in our own nation.

We also give to the rest of the nations in that region as well in an amount greater than we give to Israel.

If we eliminate this three billion that means we are still over a trillion dollars in the hole financially. Why not eliminate some real pork projects? How many BILLIONS did Solyndra piss away? Was that not a waste?

Your post reeks of antisemitism to the max.

You are right. I did. Why not eliminate funding to failure businesses like Solyndra first before screwing an ally? In return for the 3 billion, we get way more in other things BACK from Israel. Most of all, we get the hand of God watching over this nation.

W_T_M wrote:

And it's all indexed to a misinterpretation of the tribes of "Israel" and the great gathering together prophesy.

End times theology on steroids, with it's fingers around the throats of our elected officials.

My position on this has completely changed. End ALL fed aid to foreign entities. Then we'll REALLY learn about the theory of American Exceptionalism.

Yes, leading from the rear is obviously the preferred method of liberals. The POTUS sets of fine example.NoNoNo

Watcher,

Do you complain about the aid given to the defense of Europe? What about money given to NATO? How about our propping up of the United Nations with every limp crank policy that they conceive?

http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_02c.html

The U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel’s.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Yes, leading from the rear is obviously the preferred method of liberals. The POTUS sets of fine example.NoNoNo

You always lead from your rear when you constantly talk out your ass.

It bothers me they allow you to even see a gun.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You are right. I did. Why not eliminate funding to failure businesses like Solyndra first before screwing an ally? In return for the 3 billion, we get way more in other things BACK from Israel. Most of all, we get the hand of God watching over this nation.

Blathering IDIOT.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

Thanks. Christ said followers would be ridiculed.

W_T_M wrote:

You always lead from your rear when you constantly talk out your ass.

It bothers me they allow you to even see a gun.

It bothers me that you steal oxygen from others who would better use it.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

That fuckin Nut thinks god can be bought..
If there was a god I'm sure he had pd's number.. What a Face
If I can pick them out I'm sure their god can too..

Lurch wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

God cannot be bought, but his favor is with those who support the nation of Israel.

Thanks for the ridicule. Christ said it would happen to his followers.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wow....where have I seen this circular logic before. You're well coached, asshole.

There's not one thing about you that is even remotely Christlike, and if you think you're walking in His steps, you're as fucked as your despicable warmongering rhetoric.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

Wow....where have I seen this circular logic before. You're well coached, asshole.

There's not one thing about you that is even remotely Christlike, and if you think you're walking in His steps, you're as fucked as your despicable warmongering rhetoric.

LOL. Judge not lest ye be judged.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

Too late asshole. You have already been judging me.

You're gonna bust Hell wide open, and if we were not in the period of absolute Grace, you'd already be toast.

You're a POS pious Pharisee.

The End.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

Too late asshole. You have already been judging me.

You're gonna bust Hell wide open, and if we were not in the period of absolute Grace, you'd already be toast.

You're a POS pious Pharisee.

The End.

Your behavior set out here has judged you. You have done all of the work yourself unfortunately. It's not too late though...Christ loves you.

Watcher

Watcher

Wait a minute! Pacedog calls himself a Christian?

U.S. Can't Afford Military Aid to Israel Lmao10

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Blathering IDIOT.

God cannot be bought, but his favor is with those who support the nation of Israel.

Thanks for the ridicule. Christ said it would happen to his followers.

you really are a Nut if you believe that Shit..
I guess god is cool with all of the gays there and the bombs we send them..

Watcher wrote:Wait a minute! Pacedog calls himself a Christian?

A lot of people claim to be christians...

U.S. Can't Afford Military Aid to Israel Kkk1-300x244

Capital "C"

You picked that picture quick. Is it from your family albums?

A true christian lives the lifestyle.. They're Ok in my eyes.. The ones who feel the need to tell you they're christians are only foolin themselves..

Lurch wrote:

A true christian lives the lifestyle.. They're Ok in my eyes.. The ones who feel the need to tell you they're christians are only foolin themselves..

Thanks for more ridicule.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum