Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can be mentally ill and vote in New York, but you can't own a gun...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/15/16515653-new-york-passes-major-gun-control-law-first-since-newtown-massacre?lite

Also, you don't need ID to vote, but they are going to crawl up your wazoo with a background check and a psychological exam....

I guess more New Yorkers will be moving to Florida.

no stress

no stress

There goes the neighborhood

I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called SCHINDLER'S LIST.

Sal

Sal

Research the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Sal wrote:Research the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

...and again I say....you can be MENTALLY ILL and VOTE, but not own a gun. Research the SECOND AMENDMENT to the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES. Like most liberals, you cannot debate the post, you have to deflect and spin to take the heat off of your illogical thought processes.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

...and again I say....you can be MENTALLY ILL and VOTE, but not own a gun. Research the SECOND AMENDMENT to the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES. Like most liberals, you cannot debate the post, you have to deflect and spin to take the heat off of your illogical thought processes.

How many kids can you shoot with a vote?

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You can negatively affect the country in the numbers of MILLIONS with a bribed vote or a vote by an incompetent (that you don't want to have guns). Remember the Somalians that were BUSED to the polls by the Obama campaign?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You can negatively affect the country in the numbers of MILLIONS with a bribed vote or a vote by an incompetent (that you don't want to have guns).

Can you provide a video of a liberal blowing the head off a kid with their vote?
I don't want to see it, I just want to know if you can provide it.

Remember the Somalians that were BUSED to the polls by the Obama campaign?

No.

No, I don't.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You can negatively affect the country in the numbers of MILLIONS with a bribed vote or a vote by an incompetent (that you don't want to have guns).

Can you provide a video of a liberal blowing the head off a kid with their vote?

No.

No, I don't.

Obviously plenty of people get blown up by a vote. Obama's drone wars are an example of that. Head on over to the Middle East to get some first hand info. Ask any of the Dirka Dirkas what they think of the people that voted for Obama. Obama has proliferated drone use to multiple times that the Bush admin did. That is an example of a VOTE not only causing someone's kid to die, but to also have their body dismembered with a nice Hellfire missle which the Predator carries two and the Reaper carries six to eight.

So, YES, votes do cause people to die. Nuf said. Go do your homework kid.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

No.

No, I don't.

Obviously plenty of people get blown up by a vote. Obama's drone wars are an example of that. Head on over to the Middle East to get some first hand info. Ask any of the Dirka Dirkas what they think of the people that voted for Obama. Obama has proliferated drone use to multiple times that the Bush admin did. That is an example of a VOTE not only causing someone's kid to die, but to also have their body dismembered with a nice Hellfire missle which the Predator carries two and the Reaper carries six to eight.

Yes?

And, you're against this?

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

No.

No, I don't.

Yes?

And, you're against this?

More spin, more deflect. You asked how votes kill people. I have given you a sterling example.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

More spin, more deflect. You asked how votes kill people. I have given you a sterling example.

Spin? Deflect??

No, dumbass. I'm aginit.

How bout you?

Sal wrote:

You can be mentally ill and vote in New York, but you can't own a gun... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRosVbAlbqS78Mixym-emgxVsJNMuFijNGmqa08gE7jLp8aAQ_RRQ

Ask the president and/or Congress when they decide to take military action in foreign affairs like Libya, Bosnia, or perhaps..... Africa with our new troop placements there.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile

Waiting for more race baiting from Sally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum