Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control

+9
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
Margin Call
Watcher
Nekochan
NaNook
Sal
knothead
Markle
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Nekochan

Nekochan

A background check would not have stopped the school massacre. It would not have stopped those poor kids from being targeted.

PkrBum wrote:I guess I could go along with background checks for public gun sales... and voter registration w id check at polls.

The use of children is distasteful... the use of executive order to accomplish any of this should outrage all americans.

President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyEUNr0IHAVlUiyCVxXjSjIL6e7Q34ftsKzc4IF-IO5nzXa5s2

Let's not forget a complete disclosure from our justice department to the Senate investigation committee about the Fast & Furious program.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:I guess I could go along with background checks for public gun sales... and voter registration w id check at polls.

The use of children is distasteful... the use of executive order to accomplish any of this should outrage all americans.

Use of children distasteful huh? Please say you are kidding . . . . i wondered where this concept of the thread came from and just saw it on the news. El Rushbo is the original thinker here and came up with President Obama hiding behind little kiddies . . . . . I mean how could you get MORE distasteful than this! Unreal . . .

Watcher

Watcher

knothead wrote:

Use of children distasteful huh? Please say you are kidding . . . . i wondered where this concept of the thread came from and just saw it on the news. El Rushbo is the original thinker here and came up with President Obama hiding behind little kiddies . . . . . I mean how could you get MORE distasteful than this! Unreal . . .

Of course. They parrot what they hear from Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck and Savage plus anything they read in mass emails and on rightwingnut blogs. What a Face

VectorMan

VectorMan

A very distasteful exploitation of children by a couple of very distasteful liberal idiots.

Crash and burn Mr. Obama!

There's is terribly something wrong with people if they think that it is appropriet to have a group of children standing around the president of the united states of america when he is about to announce some of the most deviding gun laws ever by executive order. This translates to me that he is no different than a islamist extremist using these chidlren as barriers in case one of the gun crazies want to off him.

Children should not be involved in this, he is using these children in more ways than one. disturbing.

2seaoat

And bringing little kids into this proposed legislation for a photo op--and using them like this--by EITHER side--is wrong. That's my opinion.

I watched the news conference, and I believe it was tastefully done, and was very moving. I think that the parents of the lost children were comforted, and his reference of hanging the picture drawn by one of the dead children was moving and a person looking at those parent's eyes when the president looked at them and discussed the same had very little to do with politics....it had to do with humanity, and all the folks who listen to Rush and want to politicize this humanity.....well if a person has to explain it......they are probably wasting their time.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control.

Carney said that the president will be joined by Vice President Joe Biden as well as children who wrote to the president after the Newtown shootings.

“They will be joined by children around the country expressing their concerns about gun violence and school safety, along with their parents,” Carney confirmed.

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2518621#.
UPWp2KxsJ8E

The Whiner in Chief is just going out of control.

Republicans should hold a news conference with kids whose lives have been saved by someone with a gun.

According to Gallup, only FOUR PERCENT of people are most concerned about guns. What is ahead of taking our guns?

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
3. Dissatisfaction with Government . 18%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%
6. Taxes . . . . . . . 4%
7. Guns . . . . . . . . 4%
8. Ethics . . . . . . . . 4%
9. Health Care . . . . 4%
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159830/debt-gov-
dysfunction-rise-top-americans-issue-list.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_
campaign=syndication&utm_content=morelink&utm_
term=All%20Gallup%20Headlines

Where has President Barack Hussein Obama spent his time and our money?[b]

Also according to Gallup...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control.

Carney said that the president will be joined by Vice President Joe Biden as well as children who wrote to the president after the Newtown shootings.

“They will be joined by children around the country expressing their concerns about gun violence and school safety, along with their parents,” Carney confirmed.

UPWp2KxsJ8E

Republicans should hold a news conference with kids whose lives have been saved by someone with a gun.

According to Gallup, only FOUR PERCENT of people are most concerned about guns. What is ahead of taking our guns?

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%
dysfunction-rise-top-americans-issue-list.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:And bringing little kids into this proposed legislation for a photo op--and using them like this--by EITHER side--is wrong. That's my opinion.

I watched the news conference, and I believe it was tastefully done, and was very moving. I think that the parents of the lost children were comforted, and his reference of hanging the picture drawn by one of the dead children was moving and a person looking at those parent's eyes when the president looked at them and discussed the same had very little to do with politics....it had to do with humanity, and all the folks who listen to Rush and want to politicize this humanity.....well if a person has to explain it......they are probably wasting their time.

I have no idea what Rush said and I didn't see the news conference. It is still my feeling that children should not be put up on the stage for this discussion. Like I said on the other thread, I do not think the NRA should bring Obama's children into the discussion either. That is just getting too personal and it isn't fair to Obama's girls.

Watcher wrote:
knothead wrote:

Of course. They parrot what they hear from Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck and Savage plus anything they read in mass emails and on rightwingnut blogs. What a Face

bs.... I don't watch any of that crap. Common sense is becoming a lost language. I think and speak for myself.

Markle

Markle

Margin Call wrote:

UPWp2KxsJ8E

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%

I think anyone with even a minor attachment to staying informed would say #1 & #2 have been the highest of priorities. In fact, on a different news cycle, you would be bitching about his actions in regard to both.

BTW, The President only spends money that is appropriated by Congress. Will the House force him to break the law upon reaching the debt ceiling?

We have not had a budget from President Barack Hussein Obama since he took office. Everyone he has submitted has been defeated without a single...DEMOCRAT or Republican vote. Republicans have submitted budgets to the Senate, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has refused to bring any of them to the floor for a vote.

Required by law, President Obama has again chosen to NOT submit a budget on time to the House and Senate.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

UPWp2KxsJ8E

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%

I think anyone with even a minor attachment to staying informed would say #1 & #2 have been the highest of priorities. In fact, on a different news cycle, you would be bitching about his actions in regard to both.

BTW, The President only spends money that is appropriated by Congress. Will the House force him to break the law upon reaching the debt ceiling?

We have not had a budget from President Barack Hussein Obama since he took office. Everyone he has submitted has been defeated without a single...DEMOCRAT or Republican vote. Republicans have submitted budgets to the Senate, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has refused to bring any of them to the floor for a vote.

Required by law, President Obama has again chosen to NOT submit a budget on time to the House and Senate.

You never know when to stop your fucking nonsense. The budget that passes Congress is never the exact same budget the President submits.

The President has submitted a budget every year he has been in office. On two occasions, his budget was brought up for a vote "as is" and received no Democrat support because the President had outlined new deficit reduction plans by the time the vote took place. Further, a budget has been passed ever year and signed by the President. Here is last year's: http://www.thomas.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.2055.enr:

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy wrote:There's is terribly something wrong with people if they think that it is appropriet to have a group of children standing around the president of the united states of america when he is about to announce some of the most deviding gun laws ever by executive order. This translates to me that he is no different than a islamist extremist using these chidlren as barriers in case one of the gun crazies want to off him.

Children should not be involved in this, he is using these children in more ways than one. disturbing.

Apparently you forgot this whole topic was made real by the killing of children. Letting children participate is not only helpful, it is healing.

boards of FL wrote:

UPWp2KxsJ8E

Excellent points!.... The GOP/NRA and ANY other comon sense rational groups or individuals should IMMEDIATELY hold a press conference with for example the woman that shot the intruder in her home in order to PROTECT her life and the lives of her two small children...The 911 tapes paint a vivid picture of what took place and the calm demeanor of the husband instructing her what to do to survive is amazing...There have to be thousands of these stories and putting faces in front of citizens is long overdue...Watched a discussion about this on FOX with Hannity and Juan Williams...Williams made the point that the woman did nothing wrong and killed the intruder in self defense with a legally owned weapon...Think about that statement...How nice that someone like Mr Williams (liberal) believes that they can determine and give approval to any individual for protecting themselves...The second piece of stupidity is the legally owned statement...he said it wasn't like she shot him with an 'assault rifle'...this gets into the propoganda non-factual point of this entire debate---If this or any homeowner is protecting themselves within the confines of their home...does it matter what is used to protect lives?...Would it matter how many shots were fired?...Of course not!...Once it was established that this person in particular was in fear of her life and the lives of others from an intruder then use whatever means necessary to protect...Had this woman used a rifle...pistol...knife.etc., she should certainly be appaluded for her heroic measures...But had she utilized an 'assault rifle' that was legally owned/purchased who gives a flying frogs rear end?...The implication by Mr Williams and other liberals gives the idea that 'assault rifles' are not legal and that had she used one somehow this would not have been a justified action...This is the type of nonesense that should be excluded when discussing this issue and focus on what this really is...an attack on the Constitution and the cowh going around Congress and the American People because there would not be support for his proposed measures...hell he doesn't even want anyone to discuss...

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%

Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:Wow! The man posts facts and the gun hating liberals come out like roaches to attack the messenger! Thats whats really pathetic and disgusting about this thread.

It's not his facts with which we have a problem.

It's his mischaracterizaton of the facts as tho Obama was a terrorist using kids to protect himself from enemy fire that's patently offensive.

Fuck you for not knowing that.

So attacking his opinion rather than facts is acceptable and logical...Like the rational Bob Scheiffer comparing the actions of the cowh attacking gun rights/NRA is equivelent to him taking on the Nazi's...and that's our media today...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum