Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control

+9
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
Margin Call
Watcher
Nekochan
NaNook
Sal
knothead
Markle
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control.

Carney said that the president will be joined by Vice President Joe Biden as well as children who wrote to the president after the Newtown shootings.

“They will be joined by children around the country expressing their concerns about gun violence and school safety, along with their parents,” Carney confirmed.

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2518621#.
UPWp2KxsJ8E

The Whiner in Chief is just going out of control.

Republicans should hold a news conference with kids whose lives have been saved by someone with a gun.

According to Gallup, only FOUR PERCENT of people are most concerned about guns. What is ahead of taking our guns?

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
3. Dissatisfaction with Government . 18%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%
6. Taxes . . . . . . . 4%
7. Guns . . . . . . . . 4%
8. Ethics . . . . . . . . 4%
9. Health Care . . . . 4%
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159830/debt-gov-
dysfunction-rise-top-americans-issue-list.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_
campaign=syndication&utm_content=morelink&utm_
term=All%20Gallup%20Headlines

Where has President Barack Hussein Obama spent his time and our money?[b]

knothead

knothead

Disgraceful post . . . . .

Sal

Sal

You're a sick and petty little man, Mr. Markle.

What is a disgrace is the DOTUS(Dictator of the United States) has to surround himself with children to pitch his anti gun agenda. This is the most deplorable exploitation of a tragedy I have ever seen.

NaNook

NaNook

I wonder if Obama will explain to the kids how Planned Parenthood killed 334,000 kids last year? Maybe one of those kids brothers or sisters?

If the kids are old enough to understand gun control, then they can understand abortions.

So much for an adult conversation concerning the decline of our culture.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hope it backfires on him.

Watcher

Watcher

Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control.

Carney said that the president will be joined by Vice President Joe Biden as well as children who wrote to the president after the Newtown shootings.

“They will be joined by children around the country expressing their concerns about gun violence and school safety, along with their parents,” Carney confirmed.

UPWp2KxsJ8E

Republicans should hold a news conference with kids whose lives have been saved by someone with a gun.

According to Gallup, only FOUR PERCENT of people are most concerned about guns. What is ahead of taking our guns?

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%
dysfunction-rise-top-americans-issue-list.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_

Rolling Eyes Pathetic post.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:President Barack Hussein Obama will use a HUMAN SHIELD OF LITTLE KIDDIES as he lists his wish list for gun control.

UPWp2KxsJ8E

1. Economy . . . . 21%
2. Budget Defict . 20%
4. Unemployment . 16%
5. Lack of Money . . 5%

I think anyone with even a minor attachment to staying informed would say #1 & #2 have been the highest of priorities. In fact, on a different news cycle, you would be bitching about his actions in regard to both.

BTW, The President only spends money that is appropriated by Congress. Will the House force him to break the law upon reaching the debt ceiling?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:You're a sick and petty little man, Mr. Markle.

Markle at one time posted his crap on many forums, usually Gannett pluck-forums when he could log in for free--this is what brought him to Pensacola--because he could no longer post for free on the Tallhassee Democrat, in the city where the poor sap lives.

When Gannett put pay-walls on all of its newspapers, he likely had to find new venues to peddle his shit.

Needless to say, I am sure this piece has been posted in more than one place on the Internet.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

Wow! The man posts facts and the gun hating liberals come out like roaches to attack the messenger! Thats whats really pathetic and disgusting about this thread.

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:Wow! The man posts facts and the gun hating liberals come out like roaches to attack the messenger! Thats whats really pathetic and disgusting about this thread.

It's not his facts with which we have a problem.

It's his mischaracterizaton of the facts as tho Obama was a terrorist using kids to protect himself from enemy fire that's patently offensive.

Fuck you for not knowing that.

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:Wow! The man posts facts and the gun hating liberals come out like roaches to attack the messenger! Thats whats really pathetic and disgusting about this thread.

It's not his facts with which we have a problem.

It's his mischaracterizaton of the facts as tho Obama was a terrorist using kids to protect himself from enemy fire that's patently offensive.

Fuck you for not knowing that.

So you attack the messenger like the little cockroach that you are

Fuck You because Fuck You

I don't believe those are facts on that list..
If only 4% were worried about guns I don't think we would see so much about it in the headlines..

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's a Gallup poll. May or may not be a true reflection of the public's views. But it's not something that Markle just made up.

Nekochan wrote:It's a Gallup poll. May or may not be a true reflection of the public's views. But it's not something that Markle just made up.

OH.. I get it now.. Not intended to be factual.. just a poll..

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It's a Gallup poll. May or may not be a true reflection of the public's views. But it's not something that Markle just made up.

Did Markle present it as anything else? This is what he posted:

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Did Markle present it as anything else? This is what he posted:

No, he didn't but is was mentioned..

"Wow! The man posts facts and the gun hating liberals come out like roaches to attack the messenger! Thats whats really pathetic and disgusting about this thread." gunz..

Nekochan

Nekochan

A lot of things were mentioned as happens in these threads.

How do you feel about the background checks?
I don't see where anybody could have a problem with it..

Nekochan

Nekochan

If you're asking me, I'm fine with background checks. Don't we already have them?

Nekochan wrote:If you're asking me, I'm fine with background checks. Don't we already have them?

Not with the gunshow "loophole"..
The nra is fighting hard to keep everything intact and don't want to give in at all.. I think they should have at least dropped this Stupid loophole..

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have no problem with background checks. But it will not stop mass shootings. It would not have stopped that school massacre a few weeks ago. No law will stop mass shootings. Putting more limits on what law abiding citizens can do will not stop criminals.

And bringing little kids into this proposed legislation for a photo op--and using them like this--by EITHER side--is wrong. That's my opinion.

I dont think its appropriet to have kids involved in this conversation. This is a adult conversation.

I guess I could go along with background checks for public gun sales... and voter registration w id check at polls.

The use of children is distasteful... the use of executive order to accomplish any of this should outrage all americans.

Sal

Sal

Yes, kids should only be used as target practice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum