Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

School districts across country embrace call to hire armed guards

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://freebeacon.com/protecting-our-kids/

Sal

Sal

School districts across country embrace call to hire armed guards Newtoo11

More idiocy from Sal...

Seriously though, are all those calls for increased security going to follow through with a willingness of taxpayers to pay the additional needed funds for said security? Talk is cheap. I want to see people put thier money where their mouth is on this one. In Santa Rosa a few years back that was one of the areas cut back on-SROs for each school. Now schools share SROs and they bounce back and forth between two or more schools.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good question. It would be expensive.

In Japan, they have neighborhood Kobans (a Koban is a police "box"). A couple of cops are posted in each "box". These Kobans are in neighborhoods all over Japan. I think it would be interesting to have a police box in every school in the US. But -- Japan has a national police force. So it's different than what we have.

Nekochan wrote:Good question. It would be expensive.

In Japan, they have neighborhood Kobans (a Koban is a police "box"). A couple of cops are posted in each "box". These Kobans are in neighborhoods all over Japan. I think it would be interesting to have a police box in every school in the US. But -- Japan has a national police force. So it's different than what we have.

Japanese police, like in many other nations, have the ability to do their job without the worry of being sued or chased down by groups like the NAACP etc. I've watched, in Okinawa, two Marines get their arses handed to them by just one JP who barely broke a sweat doing it. Let the cops do that here and people scream police brutality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum