Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Baseball Hall of Fame Class of 2013

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

-

knothead

knothead

Steroids ruined baseball for me to a large degree. I keep track of the standings and watch the meaningful games at the end of the season and playoffs. But I used to love pouring over the stats and comparing players over history... that is meaningless now.

I don't think any player that used steroids should ever be in the hof... I'd even support removing their stats/records.

2seaoat

I am looking forward to Frank Thomas being eligible next year. He was a big kid from Auburn who played tight end and simply had a hall of fame career for the Sox........and no performance drugs in his career. He was just a big person who could jack a baseball. Next year I think the writers will reward a clean player and keep the rest of them in the hall of shame.

Barry Bonds if he never went near the roids would have had a hall of fame career.....what a shame. Frank will get in next year and will send a clear message......you cheat.....you do not get in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum