Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hbo 2014 rock and roll hall of fame induction.......sweet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Tonight......way good.

2seaoat

Cat Stevens was great, and beyond the music......a person who has his priorities correct.

2seaoat

I was not a fan of Peter Gabriel, but after watching his performance, I am going to be checking out Utubes. Linda Ronstandt performances by other women singers was priceless. I love music, but there is so much wisdom and compassion. Chris Martin introducing Peter Gabriel......so much talent.

Nirvana.......a whole other plane.........so much wisdom and talent.

Sal

Sal

I'm not a KISS fan, but Tom Morello's speech inducting them was awesome.

Tom is great.

2seaoat

I'm not a KISS fan, but Tom Morello's speech inducting them was awesome.

Tom is great.

He made Harvard proud......that was one of the best intros I have ever seen in my 62 years, and I never liked Kiss, but my son's band did a lot of rage against the machine stuff and I now can see why they liked this guy. Talented and smart people abounded last night. I look forward to the HBO presentation each year because it is real.

2seaoat wrote:Cat Stevens was great, and beyond the music......a person who has his priorities correct.

His priorities correct? What would that be?

2seaoat

His priorities correct? What would that be?

Not being deluded by his self importance as a star, and living a simple life with his family free of alcohol and drugs.......a rarity at the Rock Hall of fame.

2seaoat wrote:His priorities correct? What would that be?

Not being deluded by his self importance as a star, and living a simple life with his family free of alcohol and drugs.......a rarity at the Rock Hall of fame.

religion does that to some people.

Hey oat, Yusuf believes in the death sentence LOL

2seaoat

He was wrong, and we are wrong on the vast majority of our death sentences. He however had talent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum